IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Robert Kraft, the owner of the Patriots, one of fuck face's buddies and all around douche cannons got his ass arrested

Every time I think I can't despise the Patriots more stuff like this comes along.

Why are people so stunned when a celebrity or in this case a faux celebrity commits a crime? What I also hate is the "well sure he molested all those kids and is a racist pig, but he is such a good (musician, athlete, actor) I'll give him a pass.

Money talks I suppose.

13 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Why are people so stunned when a celebrity or in this case a faux commits a crime? What I also hate is the "well sure he molested all those kids and is a racist pig, but he is such a good (musician, athlete, actor) I'll give him a pass.

Money talks I suppose.

Exactly.  Moral outrage gets very diluted when it’s inconvenient.

But... but... they're all innocent. They told the presidunce so!

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I ship these two, they deserve each other

And why the fuck would she send someone after you? I love how scared these people are over Ilhan and Alexandria. Hehehe

Student criticizes dress code after being told she can't wear "Make America Great Again" hat to school

A northern California high school student criticized her school district's dress code after she was told she couldn't wear a hat featuring a well-known Trump campaign slogan to school, CBS affiliate KGPE-TV reports. Her school district said its dress code prohibits most hats, not just ones that say "Make America Great Again."

Mueller criticized the decision. "How does being a patriot and trying to show pride in your country, how is that inappropriate?" she told KGPE-TV.

A spokeswoman for the Clovis Unified School District defended its dress code. "Bottom line for us, our dress code is really about allowing our kids to come to school, to feel safe at school, to feel supported at school and to be free of distractions so they can focus on learning," Kelly Avants told KGPE-TV.

Avants told Yahoo Lifestyle that only hats featuring the school's logo or solid school colors are allowed. Mueller told KGPE-TV she asked if she could wear a Trump hat with the school's colors on it and was told that she couldn't.

Mueller also opposed that decision. "To my knowledge, Trump is not a logo," she told the station. "It's a last name. It's just our president. You can't really claim that our president is a logo, a sports team. It's not affiliating with any gang."

The student said she has worn to school T-shirts featuring the phrase "Build the wall." The phrase refers to President Trump's campaign promise to construct a wall on the U.S.-Mexico border that was at the center of the longest partial government shutdown in U.S. history and a national emergency declaration that's being contested in the courts.

"I'm not really caring if I'm offending anybody," Mueller said. "I'm just showing support for the president and what I believe."

There's a video of her television interview if you follow the link at the top.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yes! We were promised taco trucks in every corner! 

There’s a “hamberders” joke in here somewhere, but I’mma let someone else make it. :pb_lol:

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Yes! We were promised taco trucks in every corner! 

Well what kind of hamburger? McDonald's, Wendy's, Little Tavern? Keep 'em please.  BGR, Market Burger (Purcellville, VA), Ted's Montana Bison burger? Oh hell no.. MINE MINE MINE.

ETA: Disclaimer I am in no way shape or form a paid spokes Jinger for any of the above.  I just realy really love some of the establishments.

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

That's your alt-right rogue's gallery right there! 

As long as it ain’t five guys I’m cool with them taking the hamburgers. I haven’t had five guys since before surgery.

The best burger I've ever had in the US was at Wahlburgers, but I'd prefer to keep Wendys too - they have a "carolina classic" burger here that is actually pretty amazing.

I think that statement may have been aimed partly at the trumphumpers, but also partly at the president himself. Lucky for him he prefers "hamberders". 

I've heard a few people complain that there are too many safety precautions these days, so the stupider people who used to die in childhood are making it to adulthood where they can cause problems. These people are not disproving that notion, despite the fact they are the ones most likely to say something awful like that in the first place.

I hate when people post anything on FB that begins “We survived no helmets/seatbelts...”. Not everyone survived.

1 hour ago, 47of74 said:

As long as it ain’t five guys I’m cool with them taking the hamburgers. I haven’t had five guys since before surgery.

I love me some Five Guys. I used to live near the original location, before they franchised. I was so excited when they expanded right when I moved, so I still have one near me.

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived