IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

‘Deranged Person’ Holding Pillow Turns Out To Be Cardboard Standee Of MyPillow CEO

Jordan Police said on Thursday that they received a rescue call from someone looking to facilitate assistance for a “deranged person standing outside in the cold hugging a pillow.”

Officers who responded to the welfare check noted the figure, which a caller said was standing motionless, wearing no coat.

Investigating officers discovered the person in question was really a life-size cardboard cutout of Mike Lindell, the CEO for local company MyPillow.

Well it's not too far off to call Lindell deranged.  After all he is a Branch Trumpvidian.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I love me some Five Guys. I used to live near the original location, before they franchised. I was so excited when they expanded right when I moved, so I still have one near me.

I have one by me we’ve never tried?  What do you guys recccomend?

1 minute ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

Cheeseburger with jalapeños, grilled onions, lettuce, tomato and hot sauce. 

Cajun fries. 

Edit: Five Guys is one of the places where I eat the burgers. 

5 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Cajun fries. 

I love you, but would never let you plan a menu!  My mouth hurt just reading that!

14 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I love the LBB (little bacon burger) -- little burgers have just one patty, regular have two. I add barbecue sauce and grilled onions. If you go with someone else, or several someones, share the fries -- there are a ton of fries in each order. I prefer the regular fries as opposed to the cajun version.

7 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

I love you, but would never let you plan a menu!  My mouth hurt just reading that!

But protein and spice goes together so well!

I like this thing FJ has going where we are turning frustrating political threads into food discussions. :-)

I'm with @HerNameIsBuffy on how I like burgers. (Sorry @Destiny…)

Before I go back to work on Tuesday, I'm thinking I need to make brownies - to be served with Graeter's ice cream and fudge sauce.

Just now, apple1 said:

I like this thing FJ has going where we are turning frustrating political threads into food discussions. ?

FJ can turn ANY thread into food discussion. It's part of our charm. LOL

33 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Cajun fries. 

Replace jalapenos with Hatch and I'm all in. For the fries would you use Slap Your Mamma?

Just now, onekidanddone said:

Replace jalapenos with Hatch and I'm all in. For the fries would you use Slap Your Mamma?

I prefer jalapeños to Hatch, though I will eat either. Is there any other kind of hot sauce? I freeking LOVE that stuff, and have to buy it on Amazon because no one sells it here. 

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I prefer jalapeños to Hatch, though I will eat either. Is there any other kind of hot sauce? I freeking LOVE that stuff, and have to buy it on Amazon because no one sells it here. 

This last time I was in Shreveport I packed some in my by bag when I left.

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.3c0bd08107a2b70306b4b1ef7e5fd757.png

When will the ReThuglicans run as centrists instead of heartless evil racist shit for brains ass hats?

55 minutes ago, Destiny said:

But protein and spice goes together so well!

That’s my first Rufus bless vegxawe I don’t have a yikes! Icon

16 hours ago, Destiny said:

Cajun fries. 

Wait. Cajun fries are a thing? OMG. Now I want some. I freakin' love cajun spices. 

I noticed The Bulwark recently; some Never Trumpers (like Rick Wilson) are starting to write for them as a "new voice" of Conservatism, upon the demise of several long-time Conservative publications. Holding off to see what they come up with.  We are currently united with some Never Trumpers in our hatred for Trump and what he, his children and his minions are doing to our country.  However, there is a reckoning on the way because, although some of these folks are now formally Independents, at least some/many/most of these folks are still dedicated to the Republican party and want to revive it as the true party of fiscal conservatism and small government.  Not bad in and of itself, I suppose; the social conservatives and corporate/financial/bank/insurance lobbies are always the larger problem. 

16 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

image.png.3c0bd08107a2b70306b4b1ef7e5fd757.png

Continued here:

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived