IGNORED

Branch Trumpvidians 2: The Basket of Deplorables

Destiny

I'm not into lynchings but if Magas couldn't vote that wouldn't be all bad.

Well maybe if we could convince them that only devil worshippers vote and “good Christians” don’t that would be enough.

• Replies 517
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And now there's a bunch of hand wringing over a resturant's decision to tell Branch Trumpvidians not to wear those dumbass hats in their establishment.

Patrons won’t be served at a Silicon Valley restaurant if they wear a “Make America Great Again” baseball cap.

J. Kenji Lopez-Alt, a chef-partner of the Wursthall restaurant in San Mateo, California, said in a tweet last weekend that he views the hats as symbols of intolerance and hate.

“It hasn’t happened yet, but if you come to my restaurant wearing a MAGA cap, you aren’t getting served, same as if you come in wearing a swastika, white hood, or any other symbol of intolerance and hate,” the San Francisco Chronicle reported Thursday.

The tweet was no longer available Thursday. But the newspaper reported it had more than 2,100 likes and more than 200 retweets as of Wednesday afternoon.

Fuck them.  Lopez-Alt is well within his rights to tell these Branch Trumpfuckwits to stay out.  Now that the shoe is on the other foot these same people who get all pissy when cakes are baked for whom they consider to be the "wrong" people are now mad that these fuckstick hats are getting them so well deserved blowback.

Ah, yes, wingnut  Ms. Ginni "I drunk dialed Anita Hill @ 3am" Thomas who's married to a certain SCOTUS "activist" judge.  

She's been high profile in Tea Party politics and fundraising since at least 2009. And I'm not making this up: in 2010 (2011?), Ginni Thomas  got a new job as special correspondent for Tucker Carlson's conservative reich wing website The Daily Caller. 

I don't see how this could possibly affect Clarence Thomas' rulings, do you?

On 2/1/2019 at 7:43 AM, GreyhoundFan said:

And speaking of wingnuts:

Re: Jacob Wohl

At least he clearly understands that his only audience is the Fever Swamp QAnon crowd. 

Some Branch Trumpvidians learned the hard way that they got fucked by the Grand Wizard's tax plan

Multiple supporters of President Donald Trump over the past couple of weeks have taken to Twitter to air their grievances about the president’s signature tax cut plan.

Even though the 2017 GOP tax cut is leading to spiking federal deficits thanks to its generous benefits to corporations, many middle-class Americans are winding up having to pay more because the bill eliminated multiple deductions used by middle-class families to lower their annual tax payments.

Among other things, the tax bill capped deductions for taxes paid to state and local governments, while massively increasing the amount of money you must donate to qualify for a charitable giving deduction.

Several Trump voters who have done their taxes are not happy about this and they’re letting both the president and the Republican Party hear it

And to every Branch Trumpvidian whining about having to pay higher taxes, fuck you.  You made this bed so you can fucking lie in it now.

My insurance is ‘given to me by God’

He's rich enough that he doesn't need health insurance. 

My insurance is ‘given to me by God’
He's rich enough that he doesn't need health insurance. 

Last I checked A&E isn’t God Phil. Lay off the meth.

4 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Trumpkins say the darndest things.

I've always wondered what was on that third tablet.

21 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

That is because Trump and his cronies don't believe in women's suffrage but they're in love with the KKK. 

Yes I know that is repulsive but, sadly seems to reflect their position.

21 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Two words: GAG ME!

How interesting that someone who supports the party of Lincoln doesn't even mention his name as a great president. Could it be because Lincoln abolished slavery? Or could it be because he was president during the U.S. Civil War when the North and South fought?

If Hitler just stayed in his own country he'd have been great.

Who the fuck is this and why is she speaking in public?

The Kentucky chapter of TPUSA is now trying to help:

Kaitlin Bennett was a TPUSA member until the diaper stunt.

2 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

The Kentucky chapter of TPUSA is now trying to help:

Kaitlin Bennett was a TPUSA member until the diaper stunt.

Diaper stunt? Do I dare ask to be filled in?

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Diaper stunt? Do I dare ask to be filled in?

I'll warn you upfront that it's really stupid.

The leader of the Kent State chapter of the conservative students’ group Turning Point USA filed a public resignation and announced the dissolution of her chapter of the organization in response to what she believed to be Turning Point USA’s insufficient response to the public ridicule her group’s members faced after conservatives at her university were photographed at an anti-safe-space protest wearing diapers.

In a letter addressed to Turning Point USA field director Frankie O’Laughlin and regional manager Alana Mastrangelo on Monday, Kent State’s Turning Point USA chapter president and campus coordinator Kaitlin Bennett detailed what she believed to be the organization’s abandonment of her chapter as members faced public ridicule after photos of protesters wearing diapers to protest “safe spaces” circulated online. Bennett claimed that Turning Point USA knew that the diaper-clad protesters belonged to another conservative group and not to Turning Point USA, but still let the members of the group’s Kent State chapter “face the consequences of online harassment.” From the open letter on Liberty Hangout (emphasis added):

I was embarrassed to have been left alone to deal with the aftermath of the safe space event, and even lied about by Turning Point national. You two approved the event but took zero responsibility to save face for yourselves. Not only did I invite you to attend our entire free speech week, but you even told me you would help me apply for a grant for the event. I was also made aware by other Turning Point chapters under your watch that you were fully aware that Young Americans for Liberty members were the ones who dressed up as children, and that instead of putting the blame where it belonged, you not only distanced yourself from the event, but you let my chapter face the consequences of online harassment. I am appalled that national headquarters lied about, and put one of their own chapters under the bus just so they wouldn’t upset another organization.

Another section of the letter blasted Turning Point USA leaders such as Charlie Kirk for being “egotistic enough to put their face on stupid memes”:

I have realized how much of a shithole organization Turning Point USA is, and am glad I got out of this bullshit before I invested my whole life into it, let alone just my senior year of college. Now that I have a clear conscience and have no desire to continue my employment with Turning Point, I will have the time to find a real job, something I recommend for you. Maybe answering to business professionals rather than college dropouts, egotistic enough to put their face on stupid memes, will give you the leadership skills you desperately need for your positions.

But a tweet sent from the Kent State Turning Point USA account said it all

http://www.rightwingwatch.org/post/turning-point-usa-chapter-at-kent-state-disbands-over-diaper-debacle/

The tweet referenced at the end said:

".@Charlie kirk11 you should've been the one in the diaper."

• GreyhoundFan locked this topic

Archived