IGNORED

Gwen Shamblin 2: Divorce? What Divorce?

VaSportsMom

The last and final straw which solidified our decision to leave was following the September 11th attacks. On that morning, not even before the second tower had collapsed, we (all the WD employees) were huddled in front of a TV, staring in disbelief. We were all asked to be there so we could (or so we thought) pray. After we were assembled, Gwen came in. She went over to the screen and after watching a minute or so, started shouting at the TV. She kept wagging her finger at it saying (paraphrasing), "See? I told them something like this could happen. They wouldn't listen to my warnings, they wouldn't listen to me. Now look! America's an arrogant nation, and God has brought His judgment down. And I told you all this could happen!"  Well, a prayer was said, and she left. David Martin then went on to reinforce the notion that we all just witnessed a true prophet from God confirming her own prophesy. It was a very frightening moment. Apparently, a couple of months prior, during a taping session for WD Advanced, she said that yes, America was a place that could be attacked by a foreign country and that it shouldn't take for granted our security measures. (I've actually heard the same thing on CNN for years) They have apparently decided that this was prophesy, and the September 11th events were its' fulfillment. Biblical prophets and prophesies were VERY specific in detail about where, when and what the events were about. Ms. Shamblin's so-called September 11th "vision" was anything but.

http://www.spiritwatch.org/RFtest3.htm

What about what she said after the 9/11 attacks......she steals Jewish traditions and turns a tragedy into her prophesies. 

• Replies 660
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I believe RF survivor 1 and 2 had a great overview of how weddings work back in the first thread or earlier this thread. I can summarize a bit. The couple’s families usually pay while Remnant folks do a ton of the work. So although they are still spending quite a bit, it’s not as much money because some RF folks always help and put in a lot of work. Gwen oversees it all. She vetoes whatever she doesn’t like. You could never have hot pink and aqua blue bridesmaid dresses like Alyssa Bates. She has to ok the colors, flowers, wedding party, invitations, everything. 

And your wedding party has to be approved(so it's certain that they'll all be beautiful and thin for the photos) and if your father isn't a member, Gwen has to approve him walking the bride down the isle. And if the parents are antagonist like us, well then there's no chance in hell. What a bitch. And why is it necessary that she have security? Because people want to throat punch her with artichokes and such.......and for good reason. What a horrible excuse for a human being she is. And she obviously has no true friends, because true friends tell you that you look like a hooker in that red dress or platform shoes.  Or that your makeup looks like shit or that your wedding dress looks cheap and that GG(Gma Gwen) is too "mature" to pull that off. Real friends are hard to find apparently. 

I've often wondered what happened to Gina. I worked with her for awhile. Then about a decade later I see her & her husband in the WD video. They looked great. 

Fast forward several more years when the whole Trinity kerfuffle happened. I've often wondered if she's okay. 

14 hours ago, BeyondtheLookingGlass said:

You are taught to get "low down" in prayer to show respect to God. A lot of the children will get in this position during prayers. Some adults will too.

That looks less like supplicating before Gid and a lot like bowing down before Gwen.

9 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

I can't believe that's the same person. I'm very skinny myself and I hate when people accuse me of being anorexic but she does not look healthy.

180923_001633_COLLAGE-1.jpg

I'm hoping against hope that some or most of her unhealthy/eerie look is the lighting, the super-straight long hair, badly blended cheekbone contour, her facial expression, and extremely dark lipstick. But she also just looks more...pinched. And tense. Not happy and relaxed like in the photo on the right. 

4 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I'm hoping against hope that some or most of her unhealthy/eerie look is the lighting, the super-straight long hair, badly blended cheekbone contour, her facial expression, and extremely dark lipstick. But she also just looks more...pinched. And tense. Not happy and relaxed like in the photo on the right. 

I do think the makeup makes it worse. However I have seen a few pictures of her now and she absolutely looks thinner. There’s zero fat on her face. 

11 hours ago, sajetime said:

Nor happy. I haven’t seen photos of her actually smiling — with teeth and enthusiasm —  in a long time. She always seemed and sounded so bubbly and personable in older videos. No longer.

Yes, this is so sad! I had one short conversation with her once at a gathering at Ashlawn and she is actually really nice and witty. I don't know what has happened in the last few years...I mean, other than her mother being extremely controlling, oppressive and breaking off her 40 year marriage for a younger, more physically fit man...but she does seem so unhappy all the time. In the older photo when she looked healthy she already had such thin arms. It's no wonder she always wears long sleeves now. Based off her facial changes you can probably see every bone and ligament in her arms if she showed them. I really do feel sad for her. 

Also, in regards to the Julia Roberts red dress - hilarious that it's exactly the same!! This was in December 2017 for "Long Live the King" which was a "vocal symphony" that she asked/forced Michael to compose. It was very dark sounding music - much different from his previous work. It makes sense now, when you consider what he was going through at the time. He was being ridiculed for his weight gain and probably forced, maybe even threatened to compose this, all while his mother had just filed for divorce. If there was a list of how many families and people Gwen Shamblin has ruined it'd be miles long. 

Although even then she had anxious eyes.

(sorry about the signature, mods, I fixed it)

1 hour ago, BeyondtheLookingGlass said:

If there was a list of how many families and people Gwen Shamblin has ruined it'd be miles long. 

Miles.  Sadly, tradgically.... miles.

17 hours ago, SJWaterford said:

And your wedding party has to be approved(so it's certain that they'll all be beautiful and thin for the photos) and if your father isn't a member, Gwen has to approve him walking the bride down the isle. And if the parents are antagonist like us, well then there's no chance in hell. What a bitch. And why is it necessary that she have security? Because people want to throat punch her with artichokes and such.......and for good reason. What a horrible excuse for a human being she is. And she obviously has no true friends, because true friends tell you that you look like a hooker in that red dress or platform shoes.  Or that your makeup looks like shit or that your wedding dress looks cheap and that GG(Gma Gwen) is too "mature" to pull that off. Real friends are hard to find apparently. 

I know that my friend’s family has had a full serving of the kool-aid - she’s the baker of the wedding cakes (which look amazing) & every post she makes on facebook is singing the praises of Gwen. I knew her when we were kids - we were pretty much inseperable until her family moved away. It makes me sad that she’s caught up in this cult. And i don’t even know how to respond to the post above about 9/11. Pretty sure there’s a special spot in hell for Gwen & her ilk.

• DaisyD locked this topic

Archived