IGNORED

Family SUV plunges off cliff in CA - family from WA

quiversR4hunting

4 minutes ago, Destiny said:

Behave or I’ll torture you with more pics of my knitting!

You know I'd be a great troll.  Set up some cushy digs under a bridge … brag about the millions I make writing erotic fanfic about the Bugaloos.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 11
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, HerNameIsBuffy said:

You know I'd be a great troll.  Set up some cushy digs under a bridge … brag about the millions I make writing erotic fanfic about the Bugaloos.  

I believe in you, Buffy!  Go forth with that new troll persona and conquer FJ!*

*Errr, sort of. That or be mocked ad infinitum. Coin toss, really.

Edited by apandaaries
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7
  • Love 3

12 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I’d actually forgotten about that one. That’s a whole sock family right there.

Still a better troll than this one.

Otter is the only user I ever put on ignore.  I found her more annoying than offensive. Don't get me wrong she was pretty disgusting, but after awhile it was like a toddler (tangerine toddler). WAAA PAY ATTENTION TO ME!!!

• Upvote 6
  • Love 1

I barely remember that iteration. summer## was the one who annoyed the actual fork out of me.

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 1

Doesn’t orange Voldemort spell “moron” as “moran?” And “forest” as “forrest.” I feel like that’s what @nelliebelle1197 was getting at. 

Edited by HarryPotterFan
  • Upvote 12
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

Doesn’t orange Voldemort spell “moron” as “moran?” And “forest” as “forrest.” L I feel like that’s what [mention=14496]nelliebelle1197[/mention] was getting at. 

He might well do so. Inability to spell is on the (very long) list of reasons I can’t stand the Orange Menace. It’s low on the list but still there.
  • Upvote 10
  • I Agree 1

1 minute ago, Destiny said:

He might well do so. Inability to spell is on the (very long) list of reasons I can’t stand the Orange Menace. It’s low on the list but still there.

I kan't fault anybody for not being able to spell as I can't spill my whey out of a pepper bag. Knot deafending the Orange sack of shit, just there is so much to hat him for, spelling is down on the list.

The thing about his spelling is that he doesn't even try to use spell check, or learn from his mistakes.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 15
  • Love 1

2 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

The thing about his spelling is that he doesn't even try to use spell check, or learn from his mistakes.

Pretty sure he doesn't realize or acknowledge that he's ever made any mistakes. Ever. Sad!

• Upvote 11
  • I Agree 6
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, HarryPotterFan said:

Doesn’t orange Voldemort spell “moron” as “moran?” And “forest” as “forrest.” I feel like that’s what @nelliebelle1197 was getting at. 

I think "moran" is one of  those consistent memes that pops up repeatedly about people fucking up spelling, kind of like the "No Ragrets" tattoo online that my teenager keeps showing me. 99.9% certain that @nelliebelle1197 knows how to spell "moron." 

• Upvote 10
  • Love 3

2 minutes ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Pretty sure he doesn't realize or acknowledge that he's ever made any mistakes. Ever. Sad!

He probably has no sense of object permanence.

It’s why he cheats on all his wives. They leave the room and he thinks they no longer exist.

• Upvote 5
  • Haha 18
  • I Agree 2
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, apandaaries said:
I think "moran" is one of  those consistent memes that pops up repeatedly about people fucking up spelling, kind of like the "No Ragrets" tattoo online that my teenager keeps showing me. 99.9% certain that @nelliebelle1197 knows how to spell "moron." 

Given that she has done so in texts to me, make that 100% certain.

Edited by Destiny
fix broken tag
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 7

1 minute ago, apandaaries said:

99.9% certain that @nelliebelle1197 knows how to spell "moron." 

she's been on fj forever … if anyone knows a moron iits aan fjer

Just now, Destiny said:

Given that she has done so in texts to me, make that 100% certain.

I thought she stopped complaining about me via text?

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 11

It never fails to amaze (and sadden) me to see the lengths human beings will go to in order to live out their twisted beliefs without care who they hurt. So SAD.

• Upvote 7

4 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I kan't fault anybody for not being able to spell as I can't spill my whey out of a pepper bag. Knot deafending the Orange sack of shit, just there is so much to hat him for, spelling is down on the list.

Or use one of his secretaries. I am not a great speller either, so I would hire someone who is if I were in a position to do so.

• Upvote 5

6 hours ago, ShopKeeper said:

Okay then. Guess when you learn how to spell, you can vote - moran.?

#Buildthewall

Typical Republican moran.

GET_A_BRAIN_MORANS.jpg

5 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

It is this guy that inspires me - a Republican "protester" from the Tea Party days.

• Upvote 7
  • Haha 7
  • Love 3

11 hours ago, WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo? said:

Where's my million dollar constipated fish, dammit?!! 

This should not be a problem.  You post count indicates you are "Swimming in essential oils"! 

Another drunk-dial attention whore, but that seems so harsh (the latter part meant ironically).  Is there a way for FJ-ers to block from view users whose posts have zero redeeming value?

• Haha 9

You may block certain posters by using the ignore function.   Click on the triangle beside your name at the top and select ignored users from the drop down menu.  

• Upvote 6

20 minutes ago, Howl said:

Is there a way for FJ-ers to block from view users whose posts have zero redeeming value?

@Coconut Flan beat me to it, but I put a screenshot tutorial under the spoiler.

Spoiler

Click the drop down menu:20190111_102934.thumb.jpg.a264e7fc8f5a888b2eb708f3c01883d0.jpg

Choose "Account":

20190111_102825.thumb.jpg.2bfbaad3883b45ef42552d95aa792e11.jpg

Choose "Ignored Users":

20190111_102905.thumb.jpg.7006f37faa37ada34abe2712fbe566c6.jpg

You get this page:

Screenshot_20190111-102620.thumb.jpg.1005768f133c63d373786d1bc923549c.jpg

Just make sure you choose the right member, and you're set.

I had forgotten that I ever blocked anyone. I can't even remember the one poster I found on my list. Sigh. My brain just isn't the same as it was before I had kids.... :sigh:

ETA--Looked up the member I blocked. Now I remember why I blocked her. I don't think she's ever coming back, so it probably doesn't matter. It's a very useful feature, though.

Edited by WhatWouldJohnCrichtonDo?
ETA
  • Upvote 6
  • Thank You 2

13 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I can't spell very well either. However, I've never run for office, and I like to use the built in spell check feature on pretty much every browser, phone, word document, etc. I also have bad grammar, but I look things up if I'm not certain. Which is why I don't fault MOST people - autocorrect makes mistakes, people rush through and mix up tenses, not everyone on the internet posting in English speaks English as a first language. However, I should think that the President of the United States of America (and all Senators, Supreme Court Justices, and House Members) should have more literacy and Constitutional knowledge than myself.  

• Upvote 4
  • I Agree 4

This person must win the award for saddest troll ever. I mean I literally heard a balloon deflate in my head when I read their last post. If you're going to troll, at least put some effort into it, otherwise why bother?

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 14
  • I Agree 3

I'm working my butt off on this scarf that's entirely out of my comfort zone, but I hate it so much. The extra decorative cable panel is NOT working for me. It's fussy and doesn't match. :(

568933635.047165public.jpeg

• Upvote 8
  • Love 19

7 minutes ago, ShopKeeper said:

trump.png

Did you post that when Obama was president or are you just a whiny, weasly little hypocrite? 

• Upvote 6
  • I Agree 3
  • Love 4

2 minutes ago, Destiny said:

I'm working my butt off on this scarf that's entirely out of my comfort zone, but I hate it so much. The extra decorative cable panel is NOT working for me. It's fussy and doesn't match. :(

568933635.047165public.jpeg

I think it's gorgeous!!

• I Agree 12
  • Thank You 1