IGNORED

Faux News Spews; I Need Booze

Destiny

In the restaurant, the tacos you were served were a bit sub-par. But when you go to complain the manager only shrugs and says, "When they send the Mexican food they're not sending the best."

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't forget those sneaky Mexicans tried to trick us in to beveling they've changed by calling themselves "New Mexican"

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

In the restaurant, the tacos you were served were a bit sub-par. But when you go to complain the manager only shrugs and says, "When they send the Mexican food they're not sending the best."

But the taco bowls are the bestest taco bowls ever!  Or so he'd like us to think.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-grill-taco-bowl-review-one-year-later-2017-5

Another day, another spine-tingling episode of Hannity (and not the good kind of spine tingling)

The first forty minutes were spent ranting about Mueller ("Muellergate").  Then Michael Caputo stopped by.  For those who don't know who he is (I sure didn't), he was part of Trump's campaign staff who resigned after sending out a negative tweet about Corey Lewandowski.  But then Limbaugh mentioned Caputo on his radio show, and now Caputo has over 200K via GoFundMe (read at your own risk: https://www.gofundme.com/michael-caputo-legal-fund).  Caputo seemed to want to talk only about how mean and intimidating the FBI is towards him, and of course that GoFundMe.  I'm sure Hannity's viewers are champing at the bit to donate to this worthy patriot.

Fun commercial:  "Killing the Deep State" claims that "Obama and his allies are fighting a secret war against President Trump" and is available at bookstores everywhere.  Advertise something like this on Fox News, during Hannity's show, and you've just bumped up your sales yugely.  I mean, viewers already have their credit cards to donate to Caputo, right?

Surprisingly, the only mention of the NRA meeting was a clip of Trump blathering on about Russian interference, but nothing about Trump's ongoing support of the NRA (or is it the NRA's support of Trump??).

On 5/4/2018 at 5:11 PM, onekidanddone said:

Don't forget those sneaky Mexicans tried to trick us in to beveling they've changed by calling themselves "New Mexican"

You joke, but since marrying a New Mexican, I have learned that there are American citizens who honestly don't know that New Mexico is a state. :pb_eek:

37 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

You joke, but since marrying a New Mexican, I have learned that there are American citizens who honestly don't know that New Mexico is a state. :pb_eek:

I was only part joking. I have family in NM and love hanging in the 505 eating my blue corn enchiladas "Christmas" style. I don't get how American citizens don't even know basic geography of heir own country.

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I was only part joking. I have family in NM and love hanging in the 505 eating my blue corn enchiladas "Christmas" style. I don't get how American citizens don't even know basic geography of heir own country.

You are making me hungry. :drool: 

Narrator: Diamond and Silk are most famous for lying to the Congress.

15 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Narrator: Diamond and Silk are most famous for lying to the Congress.

Sorry, I just can't resist.....

Whatever my personal opinion of Sarah is, no woman deserves that kind of punishment.

O'Reilly says he offered to stand by Sanders during White House press briefings

Former Fox News host Bill O'Reilly says he offered to stand by White House press secretary Sarah Sanders during press briefings to help deal with "out of line" reporters. 

O'Reilly revealed on his online show on Monday that made the remarks to Sanders at a party for new German Ambassador Richard Grinnell on Sunday. 

"I said, 'Ms. Sanders with all due respect, if you ever need me to stand next to you in those press briefings, I will volunteer to do that. And, if somebody gets out of line, I will tell them exactly what I think of their behavior,' " O'Reilly said, according to The Hollywood Reporter.

The former cable news host said he made an "honest offer," and that Sanders laughed in response to the proposal. 

"She's representing her country in very difficult circumstances, extremely difficult, and she's a patriot — you know, she's taken enormous amount of abuse, enormous," O'Reilly said. 

Last month Sanders, who has a sometimes contentious relationship with the press corps, found herself the subject of multiple jokes from White House Correspondents' Association dinner host Michelle Wolf. 

"Every time Sarah steps up to the podium, I get excited. I'm not really sure what we're going to get, you know? A press briefing, a bunch of lies or divided into softball teams," Wolf said.

"I actually really like Sarah. I think she's very resourceful," Wolf added. "But she burns facts and then she uses that ash to create a perfect smokey eye. Like maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies."

Sanders responded on Fox News earlier this month, saying, "I think that evening says a whole lot more about her than it does about me."as

Bill Oh'Really?

As if Shuckabee needs any help being rude to reporters.

Meanwhile:

Guys, Fox has struggled really really hard to avoid calling the Mueller probe a witch hunt.

Go Shep! 

Call it a violation, Trump never pulled out in his life.

3 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

I'm guessing Cavuto won't be invited to Sean Hannity's house for a Memorial Day barbecue.

On 5/7/2018 at 7:08 PM, JMarie said:

Sorry, I just can't resist.....

Do Diamond and Silk have other sources of income?  How many coffee mugs, tote bags, jewelry, etc ...with their name and likeness, or Trump's name and likeness can even the most devoted fan be expected to buy?

9 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Do Diamond and Silk have other sources of income?  How many coffee mugs, tote bags, jewelry, etc ...with their name and likeness, or Trump's name and likeness can even the most devoted fan be expected to buy?

re: the video

I'm totally confused.  Is this satire or their actual shtick?

2 hours ago, Howl said:

re: the video

I'm totally confused.  Is this satire or their actual shtick?

I think it's their actual shtick.  But not much is known about them pre-Trump.  You'd think a former coworker or classmate would have given an interview about the *real* Diamond and Silk

http://www.kansascity.com/news/nation-world/article208473664.html

1. Who are they? Who knows? They have revealed little about their private lives. Are they married? Do they have kids? Pets? Jobs? They call themselves “entrepreneurs."

During a 2016 interview with Newsweek, they were “reluctant” to give their ages but coyly said they were “old enough to vote.”

When Nightline correspondent Byron Pitts interviewed them during the campaign, he noted that, like politicians, they are adept at dodging questions, answering many of his questions with “that’s none of your business.”

When he asked what Trump said to them the first time they met, Hardaway told him, “that’s none of yo business.”

“I’ve never done an interview where I’ve been told none of your business as many times,” Pitts said with some frustration.

“Well, what do you want me to say? I’m sorry, what being political correct,” Hardaway said. “How else could I have said that, Byron, to make you comfortable?”

Pitts chuckled.

Watching them tape one of their YouTube videos — in which they worried that Ted Cruz would spend money on hookers if he became president — Pitts said he had decided the women were “ghetto fabulous, in your face, over the top, reality TV, generation performers.”

5 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

I guess Guilfoyle has moved on from The Mooch.  Hate to say it, but Junior might be a step down from The Mooch.

Today we had Oliver North saying the NRA is a victim of terrorists. Yes, the children who saw their friends murdered right in front of them are evil and poor little NRA is getting bullied. 

Oh and on Fox this happened.  Yea,the world is really fucked up right now.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived