IGNORED

Faux News Spews; I Need Booze

Destiny

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The dentist I went to yesterday has TVs above the chairs. They offered to turn it on, and I politely refused, and they were grateful. Apparently people enjoy watching Fox News while having their root canals done.

That sounds like hell to me. 

41 minutes ago, Alisamer said:

The dentist I went to yesterday has TVs above the chairs. They offered to turn it on, and I politely refused, and they were grateful. Apparently people enjoy watching Fox News while having their root canals done.

That sounds like hell to me. 

Because for all the hell root canals are watching Fox is exponentially worse. Helps put things in prospective 

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Video thread 

Tucker Carlson is a tool.

14 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Because for all the hell root canals are watching Fox is exponentially worse. Helps put things in prospective 

I wish there was a channel that was just kittens and puppies playing 24/7. I think it would help lower everyone's stress levels to put that on the televisions that businesses have instead of Faux.

Here's a cute little bunnywabbit with adorable ears saying that Democrats made up the Puerto Rico deaths to get Puerto Ricans to vote for them.

And here are some cute pug puppies playing around with people's lives:

7 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

There's this Dutch saying that's quite applicable here. Those you associate with, contaminate you. 

Hannity associates with the presidunce. Nuff said.

6 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Tucker Carlson is a tool.

I wish there was a channel that was just kittens and puppies playing 24/7. I think it would help lower everyone's stress levels to put that on the televisions that businesses have instead of Faux.

I did ask them if they could put YouTube on, if they had said yes I'd have put on Kitten Academy's livestream. I have been to a doctor where the waiting room had a huge screen showing nothing but flyovers of Machu Picchu and tropical islands and such. That was really nice. The last thing I want to see at a doctor's office is Trump or Fox News. 

28 minutes ago, JMarie said:

I dare Hannity to diagram that sentence.

He must be smoking some righteous product 

Hot damn on toast! Rudy's gonna take a flaming dumpster and shove it out in front of a train! :TrainWreckMotion:

15 hours ago, Alisamer said:

I did ask them if they could put YouTube on, if they had said yes I'd have put on Kitten Academy's livestream. I have been to a doctor where the waiting room had a huge screen showing nothing but flyovers of Machu Picchu and tropical islands and such. That was really nice. The last thing I want to see at a doctor's office is Trump or Fox News. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Kitten Academy!  That's how I get my kitten fix since my lease restricts me to one. 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived