IGNORED

Faux News Spews; I Need Booze

Destiny

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Doesn’t she have brown children from Central America ?  How does she rationalize what she is saying to Duke and her own kids. And does Duke know her kids are the very people he says are out do ruin this country? 

There really is no answer  

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Can we deport Laura Ingraham?  I'm sure that Faux can find a replacement for her at Trump's next rally.

Nope. Nobody in the rest of the world wants her either. Sorry. 

I suggest leaving her in a gated and heavily guarded community with the rest of her ilk. Then throw away the keys and cut off their internet an phone connections. 

4 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Luckily the presidunce told us the MSM is Fake News!

Hold the phone. Did David Duke just call Fox mainstream news?

2 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Doesn’t she have brown children from Central America ?  How does she rationalize what she is saying to Duke and her own kids. And does Duke know her kids are the very people he says are out do ruin this country? 

There really is no answer  

She adopted two sons from Russia (I guess they look "okay") and a daughter from Guatemala.

32 minutes ago, JMarie said:

She adopted two sons from Russia (I guess they look "okay") and a daughter from Guatemala.

Does she have a clue when she spouts the vitriol she is talking about her very own daughter? The very base to which she panders are the ones who see her child as the enemy?

I can’t just can’t with her

10 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Does she have a clue when she spouts the vitriol she is talking about her very own daughter? The very base to which she panders are the ones who see her child as the enemy?

I can’t just can’t with her

The Internet is forever, Laura.  Forever.  I'm guessing your daughter's teen years are gonna be extra fun and/or turbulent. 

Nice play on Hannity idocy vs Shep Smith layin down some straight talk debunking Hannity.  

There is some straight news on Faux for those who watch Shep.  Shep's on a 3 pm and Inanity is on at 9 pm. 

The meeting that was a total nothing burger and everybody does meetings like that all the time and there's nothing wrong or illegal or strange about it at all was a set up to take Trump down 

2 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

The meeting that was a total nothing burger and everybody does meetings like that all the time and there's nothing wrong or illegal or strange about it at all was a set up to take Trump down 

So, Junior was trying to take his father down? Good grief, these people are stupid.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tomi Lahren's missing.  So is Kayleigh McEneny, but I don't know if she's an official member of the Fox News family.

7 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

That really is a shit load of bleach. 

When you blatantly lie like this, Europeans will not hesitate to call you out on it and proove it by using facts. It’s such a pity this doesn’t happen more often in America. 

19 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tucker is only a racist because he loves cleanliness

Notice that the Liberal Sherpa doesn't have blond hair.  She's not one of Those.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived