IGNORED

Faux News Spews; I Need Booze

Destiny

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

ALERT ALERT WE HAVE REACHED MAXIMUM STUPID  AND THIS THREAD MAY SELF-DESTRUCT

This morning, I saw someone quote this speech from "Animal House" -- "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?" Sadly, Ainsley is too dumb to get it.

• Replies 590
  • Created
  • Last Reply

PSA: Ladies, if a Fox contributor calls you a dog he might be trying to compliment you.

MAJOR BREAKING NEWS: ROBERT MUELLER'S WITCH HUNT AND GUESS WHAT, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIAN COLLUSION! NOTHING!

If Russia wasn't involved in a crime, than it's not really a crime, in Hannity's mind.  Manafort only worked for Trump a little more than 100 days, and these are "decades old bank charges, tax fraud charges, zero to do with Russian collusion, zero to do with Donald Trump or the Trump campaign."  Yes, Cohen pled guilty to charges, but (unnamed) others have committed far worse and they didn't get charged, and the charges have nothing to do with Russia.

Lessons learned through today's events (Hannity repeats these lessons several times throughout the hour):

• don't knowingly lie to the FBI
  • don't ever lie on a bank loan application
  • don't commit bank fraud
  • pay your taxes

Prominent Democrats, such as Tim Giethner, Al Sharpton, Charles Rangel, and Tom Daschle, are all guilty of tax fraud, but none are in jail.  How can this be?  Because of the two-tiered justice system that favors Democrats and attacks Republicans.  If Manafort or Cohen or even Michael Flynn didn't work for Trump, they would never be charged with anything.

Cohen was totally pressured into pleading guilty, and Hillary did way worse and wasn't charged with anything. Why why why? Because Cohen is associated with Trump!  Every time Hannity said "taxes" I thought of how Al Capone was eventually imprisoned because of tax evasion and not murder or organized crime.  I shudder to think how Hannity would spin it, saying Capone was "only" convicted on tax evasion, so he really wasn't a bad guy.  Yeah, he'd probably spin it that way.

Mark Levin thinks that the two counts of campaign finance violations that Cohen pled guilty to are fake charges.  It would have been illegal if Trump used campaign money to pay off Stormy Daniels and Karen McDougal, but he didn't.  What Trump did was "perfectly legal".  Levin called Lanny Davis a bad lawyer because he made his client (Cohen) plead guilty to "two offenses that aren't offenses" and Donald Trump's "in the clear".  It's called hush money, and it's totally legal.  Mueller, according to Levin, cannot indite a sitting president (is there any truth to this??).

(immigrant) Sebastian Gorka and (Latino) Geraldo Rivera stop by to discuss the illegal immigrant charged with murdering Mollie Tibbets.  Rivera started talking about the Dreamers in a positive light, so Hannity switched over to Gorka, who rambled on about The Wall and sanctuary cities.

My mind is scrambled.

fun words and phrases used during the hour: two-tiered justice system, information you won't get anywhere else, hysteria, political persecution, witch hunt, acid wash, bleach bit, dossier, FISA, emails, collusion, abuse of power, Fusion GPS

Tommy's deflection is '..but Obama's destroying Christmas!'

You cannot, repeat cannot, make this shit up. 

Somebody made it up though, the festivus Tomi is a photoshopped meme, i saw it  last Christmas on Twitter.

6 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Alternately, all of her Russian bot followers who care so deeply about these issues have been dumped.

8 hours ago, AmazonGrace said:

Didn't Maria used to be known for her financial knowledge? Here lately, all I hear about her is Trumphumping and conspiracy theories.

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived