IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply
33 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

Im dying here. Guessing autocorrect changed KJV or KJB (Bro. G-Haw's usage) to KGB, but it works so perfectly.

It's a joke I stole from the now-defunct Bro Gary spoof FB page.:pb_lol:

For his sake, I hope she has the wrong Gary. If she has the right Gary, I hope it's nothing too serious. I may snark on him bigtime, but I don't wish him ill will.

Is Becky in the hospital herself as well?  Because otherwise wouldn't SHE be the one reaching out to Gary's daughters?  What about Gary's sons/the other kids that live with them?  Surely they have a way to contact...unless they're all in the hospital and incapacitated.  

Or is Bro Gary ACTUALLY the better half?  Is Becky so bad that not only has she lost unsupervised access to her own kids, but she's not allowed to contact his kids either?  

But also....wouldn't Jodie know their names at least?  Surely she could find them that way or would at least MENTION the names of his daughters in a post looking for them.  

I can't tell how reliable Jodie is.  She could be panicking because the situation is truly that desperate and both Becky and Gary have lost the ability to contact the daughters...or she could be on the wrong page/wrong entirely.  

I'm guessing she's on the wrong page, unless Gary has more kids that we don't know about. It's very strange.

Even if it isn't "our" Gary, I wish the best for him. 

19 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

I'm guessing she's on the wrong page, unless Gary has more kids that we don't know about. It's very strange.

It can't be too serious, given that he was posting yesterday from Tennessee, looking for a place for a friend to stay.

I think there are some really complicated family dynamics in this entire situation. Nothing much would surprise me to be honest...

They have a joint page to sell their MLMs! Unfortunately the follow option is not available and I will not be friending them. So I will rely on you hearty souls to keep me informed. 

Well, considering Bro Gary found the Bro Gary Hawkins page, I wonder if he's also tracked down FJ?  And I wonder if there will be a Fundie Friday brewing if/when he does?  I wonder how he found the FB page?

Also- I tried tracking down Sis Beckys page, the one she shut down last month after a fight with Bro Gary- I don't see it tho.  Did it ever come back?  Or is this new joint page the replacement for the old Sis Becky page? I noticed the new joint page is "female"- (see 'her' favorites, etc.)

@Nikedagain? has it on the nose... Complicated family dynamics, indeed.  There's just so much going on here that I'm curious to know more about!

Sis Becky's page has been back for a while. It's Rebecca Hawkins.

Bro has posted again, and the Aunt Jodie post is gone, so looks like it was indeed the wrong Gary. Snark on!

2 hours ago, Spanger said:

Well, considering Bro Gary found the Bro Gary Hawkins page, I wonder if he's also tracked down FJ?  And I wonder if there will be a Fundie Friday brewing if/when he does?  I wonder how he found the FB page?

didn't we first see brohaw from jrod's page? i bet she told becks about us...gary is too dumb to figure anything out, even with jill giving him explicit directions

26 minutes ago, Ms. Squishels said:

So is this new page going to replace Bro Gary's page?  Is it private?

You can send a friend request but not follow only (which is what I do for fundies). I doubt it will be private since they are trying to sell things, but time will tell :)

2 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

didn't we first see brohaw from jrod's page? i bet she told becks about us...gary is too dumb to figure anything out, even with jill giving him explicit directions

The phrase "both hands and a flashlight" comes to mind here.

OK folks, Gary is upping his game!!  

He's using unmanly emoticons to express himself.  Must have something to do with that new Paprotsi bidness him and Becky are doin.

5aaebe679a507_ScreenShot2018-03-18at12_28_24PM.png.270eb8357a696749878c94821848e937.png

3 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

"He couldn't pour piss out of a boot with instructions on the heel."

On 3/18/2018 at 12:29 PM, MayMay1123 said:

This was my guess...that Jill said something. Especially since she had a spoof page too that we were talking about several threads ago.

17 minutes ago, Carol said:

I believe I have found the person who taught Gary to speak English.

5ab02dc1b29ac_ScreenShot2018-03-19at2_36_24PM.png.bb20d538acbf96fcdc664c9f294d9db2.png

That first sentence held so much promise! IMHO, all it's missing is an "s" on "preacher", and maybe a comma after "today". After that, the writing quality goes downhill so quickly. :shakehead2:

9 hours ago, Carol said:

I believe I have found the person who taught Gary to speak English.

5ab02dc1b29ac_ScreenShot2018-03-19at2_36_24PM.png.bb20d538acbf96fcdc664c9f294d9db2.png

I have literally no idea what the hell that last sentence is on about. Or possibly just on. 

OK Folks,

Either BeckynGary/Gary/Becky are going live with a Jewelry show either Thursday or Friday.  Seems they're not quite sure yet which doesn't bode well for this financial undertaking.  

If Gary is part of this it's going to be comedy gold.  

I have mixed feelings about this endeavor as I am pretty sure it's going to end in failure.  Maybe not right away...I hope some people do buy so they can recoup their money spent upfront to buy this stuff and then resell it.  

1 hour ago, Carol said:

OK Folks,

Either BeckynGary/Gary/Becky are going live with a Jewelry show either Thursday or Friday.  Seems they're not quite sure yet which doesn't bode well for this financial undertaking.  

If Gary is part of this it's going to be comedy gold.  

I have mixed feelings about this endeavor as I am pretty sure it's going to end in failure.  Maybe not right away...I hope some people do buy so they can recoup their money spent upfront to buy this stuff and then resell it.  

the poppyroppy  site is in gary's name...cuz becks can't own it herself?

So, if the person selling the poppyroppy jewelry gets a 45% commission, and we assume there is some overhead in the distribution, each piece of jewelry is actually worth, at most $2.50? Must be some really classy stuff.

Hey folks, Bro GHaw is hosting a "teent meeting" in 19 days.

When I said it outloud, with a Southern accent, it reminded me too much of "taint."

So, there's that.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived