IGNORED

Bro Gary Hawkins 5: Preaching From The Basement In Bed

DaisyD

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

5ab1b8fc20428_ScreenShot2018-03-20at6_40_50PM.png.a0baf3e938f22a9312e1f674dadebd6b.png

OK folks, Gary is hosting this teent meeting Sunday, April 8 Thur Friday April 13th.   I think he means thru but it's hard to pin down his writing style.  

It's ending FRIDAY THE 13TH???   O.M.F.G.  The end of the world??  Worst Rapture ever??

He's also grifting for a new RV which is kind of scary because I suspect he thinks he will be rollin in the dough after his/hers Poppyratcyy  show this Thursday or Friday(no word yet on their final choice).  He's asking his readers to ask their churches if they have one.  Gary doesn't want to pay for it so the guy who mentioned an RV dealership in Louisville clearly does not know Gary well.

11 hours ago, Carol said:

Either BeckynGary/Gary/Becky are going live with a Jewelry show either Thursday or Friday.  Seems they're not quite sure yet which doesn't bode well for this financial undertaking.  

Y'all. I am LIVING for the poppyrocky show. You don't even know. 

Ok folks,

If he's a preachin HALLEYLUYER on Monday Thur Friday at 7 pm, how in the world is he also going to do a petsarocksy show? Seems like too much at one time. Like work. He has a work allergy. This could be dangerous to his health. Don't. Do. It. Bro G.

Haymayun.

Sis WW

1 hour ago, Carol said:

He's also grifting for a new RV which is kind of scary because I suspect he thinks he will be rollin in the dough after his/hers Poppyratcyy  show this Thursday or Friday(no word yet on their final choice).  He's asking his readers to ask their churches if they have one.  Gary doesn't want to pay for it so the guy who mentioned an RV dealership in Louisville clearly does not know Gary well.

It sounds like he just cares about the engine, not the whole vehicle, so I thought he wanted to put the engine in his other broken bus (assuming the engine is even the problem with that one...hell if I can keep track of all the things wrong with his life).

I cannot believe they choose to live this way. It would be sooo stressful to constantly have your transportation, residence, AND main source of income constantly in question! Good thing that will all soon be over thanks to their Peppyrocket empire.

Good Singing and Preaching?

HAHAHAHAHA no. 

It won’t be.

According to the Garynbecky page (which I think is run by Becky, because it's fairly coherent), the pepsirupee show will be Thursday. I can not wait.

20180321_054937.jpg.9ce533800388e7040dc67f7efff9d2b8.jpg

I'm dying to know what "it" is. An RV motor? Toothpaste? Weens? What?!

can someone link the gary and becky page? i wanna see the pocketrocket show!

never mind, i found it...silly me was looking for gary AND becky hawkins, not gary N becky

sis may who is freezing her bits off

Loris is 3 hours and 53 minutes from me, lol. I might drive that far to see Jill Rod, but not even remotely interested in seeing Bro. Gary. Though if we were planning a beach trip during that time I might persuade Mr. Shrew to swing by & scope out the situation, lol.

Well folks the good bro done posted about his wifes cookin and how she must love him it was chinese and gravy Well there aint nary a pictire to be finded of the good fixins Me thinking he was tipped of this page somehows Anyhoo that there teent revival sounds interesting and all maybe some good folk there could love gift an Rv with a good motor and good livin situation you know tires and whatnot. That would get a loud Haymuhn! Yep so pins and needles for us all till the poppytratzi  showin. 

Sis candy

hopin  im not too snowed in 

OK folks, a helpful tip for y'all. Do not read the G Haw thread while simultaneously drinking hot chocolate. Very bad things will happen to your keyboard and monitor. The kreativee spelllingz of Papparazzi are KILLING ME. :clap:

Sis Shadow

It kills me when Bro G tries to do math.  I get performance anxiety every time.  you guys are the best with all the Papa rotzie spellings!

Okay Folks.  So I found one of my mother's cookbooks in the basement and brought it upstairs to my kitchen.  She had stuffed lots of recipes that she clipped out of papers in the book, so I cleaned them out. Okay folks, y'all ain't gonna believe this, but looky what my mamma had stuffed in her cookbook.  HAYMAYUN. 

IMG_1506.JPG

OK Folks,

Tomorrow night(Thursday) at 7:00pm EDT(4:00pm on the West Coast), Gary, on his very own web page, is going to be selling 35 pieces of Papsarotcy jewelry.  They have already sold two pieces and may be selling even more at church tonight so you better be on your game if you want something.   It isn't going to be on the GarynBecky page because he wants all the glory for himself.  He still cannot pronounce the name of their business.

They posted a brief, appalling video to remind us of this.  Out of the starting gate it looks like a disaster.  I'm buying wine and will try to not drink before 5:00, but I can't guarantee it. 

SIS! I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight.

HURRY it's JURRRY! 

I TRIED to watch the live feed (after the fact) today.  That man has no clue how to use video.  The subjects were dark, as he aimed his camera at the window.  Then Becks brings out the jew-ree and there are no close ups.

Guess the award winning video/presentation will be tomorrow.

Additionally, he reminded folks he is preaching tonight via a FB post and added "If there is one thing we should know is that we are Saved. If you don't know please get in touch with someone that know and can tell you how."   ... Cause obs a stellar preacher, with good preachin, like he does, wouldn't be able to do that himself.....

Hayumayun.

9 hours ago, Carol said:

They have already sold two pieces and may be selling even more at church tonight so you better be on your game if you want something.   

This, from a man who believes in the KJB.

download.jpg

OK folks, did anyone else notice in the video how he kept smacking the little dog(gie in the window)? It was gentle, but there was an undercurrent there that gave me chills. Like, what does he do to that sweet little thing when no one's looking? I'm hoping I'm just overreacting and you guys can set me straight. I was really bothered by that. Had to go find my pupper and give her an extra squeeze. 

And add me to the list of people agreeing that Bro Gary needs some SEVERE lessons in how to do a video. I'm no Scorsese, but shooting into the window so you're completely backlit and virtually invisible? Not having ANY of the jewrry unwrapped so we can see it's fine quality? And never have I met someone who says so many, many words and yet says so little content. GET TO THE POINT AND QUIT REPEATING YOURSELF, BRO. 

He is the absolute worst. 

Sis Shadow

22 minutes ago, OutoftheShadows said:

OK folks, did anyone else notice in the video how he kept smacking the little dog(gie in the window)? It was gentle, but there was an undercurrent there that gave me chills. Like, what does he do to that sweet little thing when no one's looking? I'm hoping I'm just overreacting and you guys can set me straight. I was really bothered by that. Had to go find my pupper and give her an extra squeeze. 

And add me to the list of people agreeing that Bro Gary needs some SEVERE lessons in how to do a video. I'm no Scorsese, but shooting into the window so you're completely backlit and virtually invisible? Not having ANY of the jewrry unwrapped so we can see it's fine quality? And never have I met someone who says so many, many words and yet says so little content. GET TO THE POINT AND QUIT REPEATING YOURSELF, BRO. 

He is the absolute worst. 

Sis Shadow

Quoting myself to say that I just went back and rewatched. Upon second viewing, it didn't seem so bad in the bright light of the morning. Anyone care to weigh in with their impressions? 

I see an undercurrent of anger and control in him throughout this video.  I don't think he likes being associated with jewelry but, because he's so lazy, he'll let Becky do all the work and he'll take all the glory.  I predict he'll fuck up the show tonight by acting like an ass and then blame Becky.

I laugh at Gary a lot but over the last several months I've seen a really ugly side and I'll bet everyone around him gets the brunt of it.  His photo should be in the dictionary next to the word, lazy. 

Ok folks, I watched the papatrotsky preview, and it was freakin' magical. I love that the jewree wasn't unwrapped, so all you could see was the glare off the plastic bags. I hope tonight's production values are just as good.

You can definitely see an underlying anger in Bro Ween in a lot of his videos. He seems enraged by the fact that people don't just give him money. 

he wasn't just smacking that little dog, he was punching it! poor lil thing...

now, i'm no size 2 myself, i have been up and down the scales since my first pregnancy, but dang, becks and gary just keep getting bigger and bigger, they are no walking advertisements for plexus for sure. they don't have enough money to eat properly, so probably are eating carbs to fill up. ghaw says "errybuddy keeps saying ya gotta get a job, ya gotta get a job. well i can't get a job and be on the road" um, yeah dude, that's the general idea. work=$=food and a home for the wife and kids. he's such a lazy ass. becks, honey, you can do better, hell, you'd be much better off on your own!

I watched the video. He certainly does flop his arm around it I did not see him hit the dog. He touches the dog when it barks but otherwise he was flopping around on the couch and the dog was in the window. 

It occurs to me that he doesn’t know that paparazzi is an actual word with a meaning. 

What made me giggle out loud at work is the woman at the very end, in another room, who yells ‘I found a broom!’ And then Gary goes ‘Alright!’ And immediate signs off. 

On 3/21/2018 at 12:04 PM, Ms. Squishels said:

Okay Folks.  So I found one of my mother's cookbooks in the basement and brought it upstairs to my kitchen.  She had stuffed lots of recipes that she clipped out of papers in the book, so I cleaned them out. Okay folks, y'all ain't gonna believe this, but looky what my mamma had stuffed in her cookbook.  HAYMAYUN. 

IMG_1506.JPG

The Gift of Southern Cooking, huh? "Das Gift" is German for poison. I won't take any chances.

5 hours ago, General Jinjur said:

Ok folks, I watched the papatrotsky preview,

Sister Jinjur, you win the spelling contest. Papatrotsky, it is.

Hellalugers.

• Jellybean locked, unlocked and locked this topic

Archived