IGNORED

Jana 6: What's in Store for 2018?

Coconut Flan

Jana is stunning and toned. I think a match between her and Lawson doesn't make any sense, but also why would he have a picture like that on his phone? 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I’m just jealous of Jana’s arms. Maybe I should also try gardening and babysitting at the same time instead of hitting the gym.

If they are courting just imagine the negotiations that are going on between Up and TLC and Gil and JB right now. A Jana courtship and wedding would bring in lots of viewers both leghumpers and snarkwatchers. How about Lawson, is he a popular Bates?

They should film the (probably non-existent) negotiations. That would make excellent tv.

1 hour ago, Iamtheway said:

If they are courting just imagine the negotiations that are going on between Up and TLC and Gil and JB right now. A Jana courtship and wedding would bring in lots of viewers both leghumpers and snarkwatchers. How about Lawson, is he a popular Bates?

They should film the (probably non-existent) negotiations. That would make excellent tv.

A wedding between Jana and Lawson would be Fundiepallooza.

I can not in a million years imagine Jana agreeing to marry Lawson. He seems to be very much not her type. She has basically said she is looking for a manly-man - works outside, with his hands, etc. Lawson is a diva. I think she is looking for more of a Chad Paine, but a more rugged version.

1 hour ago, Kaylo said:

I can not in a million years imagine Jana agreeing to marry Lawson. He seems to be very much not her type. She has basically said she is looking for a manly-man - works outside, with his hands, etc. Lawson is a diva. I think she is looking for more of a Chad Paine, but a more rugged version.

Kelly Jo basically stated the same thing last year when yet another round of rumors were going around: "I think that probably Lawson and Jana would both be shocked by that news, although we have heard that rumor..." Like I mentioned earlier, he did the same back on New Years Eve. He also videoed Jessa eating at a restaurant last year, which I though was kinda weird. He definitely seems like the type of person that lives for this type of attention. He freakin knows the internet goes ape when it comes to duggar relationship rumors and speculation, and he wanted in on that.  

Screen Shot 2018-07-04.png

Screen Shot 2018-07-04 at 12.46.18 PM.png

10 hours ago, HermioneSparrow said:

A wedding between Jana and Lawson would be Fundiepallooza.

That’s totally what Jana and Lawson should call their spin-off! Or their first child. 

Perhaps Jana will never marry; the whole "the right one hasn't come along" is a good line.

She doesn't have to.  Woman can be single if they want to.  Even in Fundie-land.

8 minutes ago, Greendoor said:

Perhaps Jana will never marry; the whole "the right one hasn't come along" is a good line.

She doesn't have to.  Woman can be single if they want to.  Even in Fundie-land.

Maybe she job st doesn't want a husband lording over her... JB and michelle will get too old to boss her around eventually then she will be free

1 hour ago, Daisy0322 said:

Maybe she job st doesn't want a husband lording over her... JB and michelle will get too old to boss her around eventually then she will be free

Sadly I don’t think that’s true. One of her brothers would just be her headship. I’d rather marry Lawson then have Josh as my headship. :thumbsdown:

I am sure Jana will have the option to marry someone else that suits her better though. Even though I selfishly would love a Jana-Lawson-courting. The threds would explode, I’d have so much to read. :thumbsup:

The only Duggar I could see Lawson with is Famy. Jana seems far to quiet and the homey type while Lawson is just a big attention whore.  I think had Austin been 5 years old her I could see her and him together. I think she'd like that hard working country boy think hat Austin has going for him. If he was a bit older and more mature they would have been a good couple but as it stands he's better suited to Joy because she's so much younger.  

1 minute ago, allthegoodnamesrgone said:

I think had Austin been 5 years old her I could see her and him together. I think she'd like that hard working country boy 

I don't think Austin exsactly.... I think one of JDs friends would be good. Someone a little quieter like her and a hard working good old boy. Austin is kind of cocky in my opinion 

1 minute ago, Daisy0322 said:

I don't think Austin exsactly.... I think one of JDs friends would be good. Someone a little quieter like her and a hard working good old boy. Austin is kind of cocky in my opinion 

Austin is young, a lot of men out grow that as they get older, that is why I said if he was 5 years older.  

2 hours ago, QuiverDance said:

She could do worse. Cough *Tim Roberts* Cough 

SO true!!! I wasn’t sure whether the “sad” or the “agree” emoji suit better cause that’s so devastatingly accurate.

2 hours ago, Greendoor said:

That is true and normally, I’d totally agree with you. From my very personal opinion though, the mere thought of never having sex sounds really sad. Then again, being unhappily married to DerJerk 2.0 would be by far worse (even typing that hurt me... mentioning Mr Jill and sex in one sentence sends me running for the hills). Fundydom sucks on so many levels. 

21 hours ago, Iamtheway said:

I believe the negotiations would be between Up and Tlc, Jim Bob and Kelly Jo. Gil isn't the brains behind the Bates and their image, it's Kelly Jo.

I also agree that filming the negotiations would be very interesting because there would be a whole lot of smiling and scripture quoting as they tried to most effectively screw each other over while maintaining their "christ-like" personalities

Before I knew Lawson's personality I thought it might be fun of Lawson and Jana ended up together since they both were hardworking, he was stuck buying groceries for his parents and she was stuck doing everything for her parents. I imagined them getting married and turning off their cellphones while Gil and JB tried to call repeatedly needing food and watch the kids and just relaxing and doing whatever they wanted. Now knowing Lawson's personality no I can't see it. He'll have a hard time finding someone who loves Lawson as much a Lawson does.

On 7/4/2018 at 4:39 AM, CarrotCake said:

I’m just jealous of Jana’s arms. Maybe I should also try gardening and babysitting at the same time instead of hitting the gym.

Honestly though. I was never in better shape then when I was a nanny. And now that I’m working on a flower farm, I’m seeing similar results. 

Jana will have to get married next year. If John gets married late this year or early next then there are no others of age, so Jana will have to be scrificed if the show is to go on!

As long as there are unmarried Duggars and Married Duggars to keep having  babies every other year the show will go on unless the Duggars call it quits.  

10 minutes ago, tabitha2 said:

As long as there are unmarried Duggars and Married Duggars to keep having  babies every other year the show will go on unless the Duggars call it quits.  

Meh. No one cares that much about Duggar babies anymore... 

1 minute ago, HermioneSparrow said:

Meh. No one cares that much about Duggar babies anymore... 

I dunno the following they have is pretty loyal 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived