IGNORED

Jana 6: What's in Store for 2018?

Coconut Flan

I wonder if the person who wrote this was s friends with the chick who "totally knew Jess's was pregnant because they were at the same play date".

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she’s saying she last vistited them before they had the security gate, that must have been a few years ago. 

Gardening is a wonderful hobby. It takes a lot of time, but patience and the hard work pays off ten fold.

I have been working on the garden lately; I am very slow but I keep going at it. :)

13 hours ago, CorruptionInc. said:

Gardening is a wonderful hobby. It takes a lot of time, but patience and the hard work pays off ten fold.

I have been working on the garden lately; I am very slow but I keep going at it. :)

I’m very interested in gardening with my absolute 0 experience. But I live in a small apartment in Chicago, and I’m constantly working :(. I suppose it’s more of a long term goal for me. 

But there is something so appealing to me nurturing things into life, something very spiritual about helping something grow. The self sustaining aspects of growing some of your own food is also very appealing. To be able to share that with friends and family would be a dream. How lovely it must be to give friends a basket of tomatoes you grew with your own patience and time. I just think it’s such a beautiful way to spend your time. 

On 6/26/2018 at 5:22 PM, Illmarryyoujana said:

Yes. I typed the wrong thing. I was distracted by real life. The real meat of my post is the picture though. 

I bet they are technically already engaged.

3 hours ago, jumpingjill said:

I bet they are technically already engaged.

I honestly think so too. I don’t see him really “courting”, but maybe dating in private to please his parents. 

Lawson posted this pic of Jana and deleted it less than a minute after... is she wearing shorts?? And a sleeveless top? Why is Lawson posting a pic of Jana?

On a second note it looks like a weird angle on a skirt and rolled up sleeves. But it’s still weird that Lawson posted a pic of her and deleted

79B9D1F0-8C15-4EBF-9840-DBE75857CF3F.jpeg

Seems to me like he didnt want to post it in the first place and was an accident. It would be strange of him to post a photo like that featuring a single woman whithout any explanation.

Jana is stunning, in a girl next door kind of way.  I know it’s wishful thinking, but I think Jana and Lawson could be a cute couple. She’d probablg reel him in a little, and they could quietly slip away from fundie-dom into conservative Christians with 3-5 adorable kids.

I have to say that is the happiest and most relaxed I have ever seen Jana look. I am so glad that she has gardening as an outlet. 

Lawson is a douchebag and he knows the attention he’d get in posting that. He did the same thing back on New Years Eve when he posted an instagram video. He knows EXACTLY what the hell he's doing. He's a fame bitch.

Another thing, the Bates and Duggars are incredibly close, almost like a family relationship. The two families have always spent good amounts of time together and the older kids have known one another since they were little kids. I am sure that most of them see one another as super close friends with absolutely no possibility of romance.

I don’t think I could imagine a less likely pairing than Lawson and Jana. They just seems worlds apart in terms of interests, personality, and maturity. 

I definitely would not put it past him to do this for the attention. I think he kept vague tweeting around Jinger’s wedding for the same reason. He knew it would drum up interest and he’s trying to sell his music (and just seems addicted to attention in general).

What a beautiful picture of Jana. I agree with @Pecansforeveryone this is the most relaxed and natural I've seen Jana.

And now I shall go and try to reel in my garden envy.  *whispers * TLC show a whole season on this garden rather than another damn wedding.*

Can not picture Lawson and Jana together. He is not at all what she has always said she is wanted. As to him he does not seem ready at all to get married. His music career will not support a family and once he is having a ne baby every year he will have to give up that dream. Totally agree he did it for attention. 

Well this seems weird. One he’s not going to post a picture of a baby that he’s not holding because how would he attention whore to fundie women? Shouldn’t he be showing how good he is with children? Also there’s no public rumor of him courting Jana so it wouldn’t even make sense for a unnecessary Jana just my friend post. It is also not Jana’s birthday so no happy birthday post. Either Lawson knows no bounds in being an attention whore or he’s actually courting Jana. If it is the latter deleting the post would make sense. For one an Monday is a big day for both Duggar and Bates announcements, the Instagram of a Duggar Bates child would not be the place to the source of a courtship announcement, and the TLC/UP thing is interesting.

Their kids would be so pretty! Superfundie and uneducaded but pretty.

It’s a very beautiful picture of Jana. If he took it  she is obviously very relaxed in his company. It is a bit weird both that he posted it and that he deleted it. Was there a caption?

And is it really appropriate to have Spurge as a chaperon? Doesn’t feel safe to me. 

I don’t think the only options are attention whoring or courting Jana. He may have meant for the photo to be part of a bigger series (probably involving him holding at least one baby or toddler) with some commentary attached and just posted it too soon accidentally, so deleted it. 

50 minutes ago, Jess said:

Can not picture Lawson and Jana together. He is not at all what she has always said she is wanted. As to him he does not seem ready at all to get married. His music career will not support a family and once he is having a ne baby every year he will have to give up that dream. Totally agree he did it for attention. 

But she must be CONTENT with whatever the Lord has for her! Time for an aggressive Jilly Muffin reminder. 

He definitely posted for attention or it was a premature unedited post. Mr Ego needs to be holding at least one child and smiling directly into the lens or why even bother. 

On 6/27/2018 at 5:05 AM, habert said:

I’m very interested in gardening with my absolute 0 experience. But I live in a small apartment in Chicago, and I’m constantly working :(. I suppose it’s more of a long term goal for me.

Look up container gardening! 

2 hours ago, VBOY9977 said:

On a second note it looks like a weird angle on a skirt and rolled up sleeves. 

I'm pretty sure it's the same tank top I have from Old Navy or Gap or one of those places, with another tank top underneath it. The shorts I'm less certain about. But I think they are oversized bermuda shorts. 

1. Gorgeous picture

2. Even if it was a mistake then why did he have that picture of her? Not that I think he should just in their cultural norm that seems odd.

3. I could see them together but I doubt it.

4. I believe those are shorts and a tank top, still very modest versions but none the less.

It's definitely a great picture of her. I'm leaning towards it wasn't a mistake. It would be a bit difficult to accidentally add a picture to Instagram. Now, if he had posted another picture immediately after he deleted this one, I would believe it was an accident. It's a lot easier to accidentally add the wrong picture when you're trying to add a picture than it is to add one when you weren't wanting to in the first place. Maybe he added it because he thought it was a cute pic of Spurgeon (he has a lot of kids in his pictures) and then quickly realized that people would jump to conclusions about him and Jana so he removed it? I think if it was specifically for attention, he would have left it up for more than a minute. Also, I don't really see Lawson and Jana together, but I guess we won't know until a courtship is announced.

Probably one of the kids was playing with his phone and posted that by accident(or if it was one of the older kids maybe as some sort or joke or hint).

Wow, she is just beautiful, I love that picture! If he didn’t want courtship speculation, why not let Jessa post it? She seems to enjoy sharing pictures of her sister and Spurge is in it, would’ve been a nice way to share the picture without all the hoopla. We get so little information about her, I enjoyed the TLC gardening clip more than I do the endless courtship/wedding/baby storylines. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived