IGNORED

Jana 6: What's in Store for 2018?

Coconut Flan

Betting Anna's pregnant right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Jill and/or Jessa were pregnant now, either.

Jed, Jer, and Jason are all of age, so they could marry. 

• Replies 625
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If no one cared they would not have National magazine covers, special birth episodes, and forums galore that are literally on labor watch watch now and obsessing over names,weight, and Duggar child rearing practices ;)

1 minute ago, tabitha2 said:

If no one cared they would not have National magazine covers, special birth episodes, and forums galore that are literally on labor watch watch now and obsessing over names,weight, and Duggar child rearing practices ;)

I agree, even bad press is still better than none. TLC doesn't care why people watch just if they watch

They get a nice paycheck and at least the grown Duggar children and teenagers won’t ever have money worries or even have to work. The worst Scandal bounces off them eventually and they still have loyal followers. Not a bad life I would say.

23 minutes ago, SapphireSlytherin said:

Betting Anna's pregnant right now. Wouldn't be surprised if Jill and/or Jessa were pregnant now, either.

Anna has been consistent with the two year spacing and Mason isn't even a year old. She doesn't look pregnant either.

I bet Jessa is preggo though.

I think that Jana will be courting by the end of the year, probably announced in September or October. Just a gut feeling. And I think we can expect JD to be married as early as the week after American Thanksgiving, so a December wedding for sure with the engagement probably not long after Labor Day, which is the first weekend of September. 

6 minutes ago, HermioneSparrow said:

I bet Jessa is preggo though.

I doubt it since Henry is still nursing for naps and night times. She might not be ovulating yet even.

2 minutes ago, anaandrade said:

I think that Jana will be courting by the end of the year, probably announced in September or October. Just a gut feeling. And I think we can expect JD to be married as early as the week after American Thanksgiving, so a December wedding for sure with the engagement probably not long after Labor Day, which is the first weekend of September. 

Their engagement will be announced when Jinger's baby is born. They'll get married in October. No Jana courtship in the offing.

1 hour ago, Daisy0322 said:

I doubt it since Henry is still nursing for naps and night times. She might not be ovulating yet even.

Breastfeeding as birth control works best when the child is truly exclusively breastfeeding...no formula, no pumped bottles, no pacifiers, no solid food. Henry is well past that point! It could very well be that Jessa isn’t ovulating yet, but every woman is different and the degree of protection offered by breastfeeding isn’t as much as you might think. (For some. For some women it is!) 

I got my period back 7 months postpartum, and conceived my second son (surprise!) when my first was 15 months old. He was still nursing on demand, at least 4x but often up to 7x/day.

1 hour ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

Breastfeeding as birth control works best when the child is truly exclusively breastfeeding...no formula, no pumped bottles, no pacifiers, no solid food. Henry is well past that point! It could very well be that Jessa isn’t ovulating yet, but every woman is different and the degree of protection offered by breastfeeding isn’t as much as you might think. (For some. For some women it is!) 

I got my period back 7 months postpartum, and conceived my second son (surprise!) when my first was 15 months old. He was still nursing on demand, at least 4x but often up to 7x/day.

It's equally possible either way, we don't know until she says something. :confusion-shrug:

Before Jana can start courting, she’ll have to teach Hannie how to basically run the domestic aspects of the household because you know Michelle can’t be burdened with all that and the lost boys are way too used to having Mama Jana take care of everything.

13 hours ago, AnnEggBlandHer? said:

I got my period back when I took out my IUD when LO was 18 months, he is now 26 months, BF at most 5 min a day, and I'm still not ovulating.  It happens.

I got this from here

https://duggarbatesfan.tumblr.com/

Jana is wearing a heart necklace in a new tlc promo

I do agree that Lawson posting a picture of her was just an attention grab but I do hope it isn't him, he'd suffocate her, she deserves better.

Jana.JPG

1 hour ago, squiddysquid said:

I got this from here

https://duggarbatesfan.tumblr.com/

Jana is wearing a heart necklace in a new tlc promo

I do agree that Lawson posting a picture of her was just an attention grab but I do hope it isn't him, he'd suffocate her, she deserves better.

Jana.JPG

Apparently that screenshot is from a 2013 episode of 19KAC (called “Baby on the Way”) when Jill and Jana are helping a midwife. So it’s not a new picture or promo. 

41 minutes ago, Mayluka said:

Apparently that screenshot is from a 2013 episode of 19KAC (called “Baby on the Way”) when Jill and Jana are helping a midwife. So it’s not a new picture or promo. 

Apparently it's from the Joe and Kendra Promo?

promo.JPG

On 7/6/2018 at 4:23 AM, SapphireSlytherin said:

... I forgot Jason existed. :pb_eek: ... actually, how many Duggar kids' existance have I forgotten?!

56 minutes ago, finnlassie said:

... I forgot Jason existed. :pb_eek: ...

It's ok, so did Michelle.

7 minutes ago, KeshetParparNesicha said:

It's ok, so did Michelle.

Ah, true. It's only her, JBoob and Josie in the house.

4 hours ago, squiddysquid said:

Apparently it's from the Joe and Kendra Promo?

promo.JPG

The edit says that the person watched the promo again and it wasn’t there. Another person posted a link to the 2013 episode

4 hours ago, finnlassie said:

Ah, true. It's only her, JBoob and Josie in the house.

Well, with Jana taking care of all the rest of them, it’s easy to forget they exist.

On 7/5/2018 at 7:04 PM, tabitha2 said:

As long as there are unmarried Duggars and Married Duggars to keep having  babies every other year the show will go on unless the Duggars call it quits.  

Or another scandal.

This is the link that was posted. Skip to 1:24. This is from 5 years ago...

On 7/5/2018 at 9:23 PM, SapphireSlytherin said:

Don't you think that if one of them had announced a courtship, the Duggars would worry about bad press? They've dealt with all the comments about Jana as her younger sisters got married. If the howlers start marrying off and JD was also stuck at the TTH, it would just look strange. Or at least they would think so. I wouldn't be surprised at all if all three of them aren't doling out heart pieces right now. But they just couldn't let Joe, Josiah AND a howler go before JD. 

On 7/9/2018 at 12:46 AM, Jenn The Heathen said:

Well, with Jana taking care of all the rest of them, it’s easy to forget they exist.

Honestly... my dream scenario that will NEVER happen, is that Jana just loads all of the remaining kids (except Josie) in a truck and just... Drives. Away. To a better place.

Why not Josie? She deserves as much as any other little Duggar child. She didn’t ask to be born into her circumstances anymore than they did.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived