IGNORED

Burka eating today

clibbyjo

I think she was referring to Nurse Nells statement that she never called my decision wrong or judged me.

I am the one with the scarlet A (albeit one I pinned to myself)

Yes, sorry about the confusing way I wrote it! I am interested in hearing how NN explains how she can say she didn't judge treemom while at the same time saying that what she did was wrong and shouldn't be legal. Because unless I am misreading here (and that could be possible) that is what she said.

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This could not be more perfect unless it had Neil Patrick Harris in it OH MY GOD IT HAS NEIL PATRICK HARRIS IN IT.

I lurve him. I kinda wanted to be his surrogate so I could have his babies. Oh, Doogie ...

NurseNell was showing her ass about this subject in another thread, too. She never responds when she gets backed into a corner - after this post she didn't reply to me any more.

viewtopic.php?p=64724#p64724

But she was present at the first saline abortion in the U.S. guys! Except most likely not.

viewtopic.php?p=64464#p64464

She hasn't said anything else to me in this thread after the "Lissar really doesn't like Christians" comment she made was shown to be ridiculous, either. If someone says something that proves her wrong or shows her in an unflattering light she pretends they don't exist.

Lissar, this post is spot on about her pretending post that proves her wrong don't exist. She has had time to make several other post on other threads, yet she some how managed to avoid answering how she could say she didn't pass judgement on treemom while at the same time saying all abortions are wrong. Or explain how you don't like Christians when you are one.

Lissar, this post is spot on about her pretending post that proves her wrong don't exist. She has had time to make several other post on other threads, yet she some how managed to avoid answering how she could say she didn't pass judgement on treemom while at the same time saying all abortions are wrong. Or explain how you don't like Christians when you are one.

FormerGothardite she did respond to me here on that: viewtopic.php?p=76694#p76694

However, I still wonder based on her posts on the other thread. She doesn't seem to really have her facts straight about abortions because of fetal anomalies which makes me suspect she doesn't have any of her facts straight on abortion. Which is scary since she is presenting herself as having greater knowledge and experience in it compared to others.

I missed that, I apologize of accusing NN of not responding. BUT, it still makes no sense to say that abortion is always wrong, except when it isn't. That whole post would have made more sense if she had left out the first sentence that she feels that abortion is always wrong and just went with explaining that now that she has thought it through more, all abortions are not wrong. Sometimes choosing to abort a baby is the right decision for that mother. I just don't understand why she would stick on that first sentence since she obviously doesn't feel that way.

And I agree with you that she seems to be very unclear about some of her facts and she really shouldn't be presenting herself as knowing as much as being so knowledgeable about abortion. I think her anti-aborition stance has biased her view. At least that is my opinion and I am often wrong, so she could totally come and prove me wrong. LOL

However, I still wonder based on her posts on the other thread. She doesn't seem to really have her facts straight about abortions because of fetal anomalies which makes me suspect she doesn't have any of her facts straight on abortion. Which is scary since she is presenting herself as having greater knowledge and experience in it compared to others.

She presents herself as having greater knowledge and experience on everything! Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if she's really a man, because she sure acts like one. But I'm sure she's just your garden-variety narcissist.

I think to ignore someone you click on their profile and put them on your "foe" list. I could be wrong, though.

Thank you! This works a treat :D

I lurve him. I kinda wanted to be his surrogate so I could have his babies. Oh, Doogie ...

I vote we add him to our pantheon of FJ saints.

My identity is easy to figure out if you know how to use google. You don't have to be an Einstein to find my real identity. If anyone wants to friend me on Facebook just ask. As I said from google it's easy to know who I am. I'm not a man, and have never had any wish to be changed into one.

I don't like anonymous forums, it makes it easier for people to say things they wouldn't say if you knew them. I say things I would say to you if we were to meet over a cuppa tea. I'm on other forums using this same format, they require your real name and a valid email to sign up. Everyone has a screen name but it links to your real name. Forums set up to snark may seem more conducive to hiding behind an anonymous identity but it presents problems too.

And with that this thread is done for me. We are way off the topic of burka eating, partly my fault. And yes, I envisioned somehow eating a burka.

I will probably regret this post but so be it.

My identity is easy to figure out if you know how to use google.

Why the fuck would anyone care who you are IRL? This is a message board for fuck's sake, not a class reunion. This thread was half way down the first page and wouldn't have dropped off pretty soon if you didn't post anything. I guess you were getting panicy that you weren't getting the attention anymore, and just had to bump it back up like an insufferable attention whore. Oh, but that's right. This thread is done for you now that it's back at the top of the page and everyone has read it again.

I do not give a crap who she is, it doesn't matter if all she has said about her is true, she still is giving out false info about abortion and in general acting like a know-it-all on all subjects. And everything I have said here I would say straight to your face over a cup of tea.

Archived