IGNORED

Maxwell 16: At least one Maxwell got fed for Thanksgiving...

samurai_sarah

Maybe if Coward Steve let the WOMEN cut their hair to a length like Wonder Woman Melanie's the drain wouldn't clog so much.

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anna and Teri’s hair isn’t hugely long. Sarah’s used to he but it’s less so now. Only Mary has really long hair. 

It also depends on how curly it is. I have a bob but it’s super curly and after I wash my hair my mum always says it’s like Chewbacca has been in the shower :pb_lol:

Maybe Steve and Teri need to buy those Time Life how-to books for the children. They'd make a nice Christmas gift. Also, the kids would not have such a need to search the web for information. 

My husband finished our basement and built a patio with those books. Of course, he checked them out from the library and just kept renewing each book because spending $25 on a book is just ridiculous when you are spending a few thousand on a new basement! :my_dodgy:

What glorious future Helpmeets! Won't have to bother hubby-that-will-never-arrive to clear the drain.... Geesh it's not rocket science.

I swear I thought their post was going to include an amazon link to a product they just had to tell the world about for clearing a drain. I am wondering why it looks like they are using a flashlight on a phone instead of a real one. You would think there would be one hanging the house. I guess they wash their hair on the sink like I sometimes do. These people are so boring. This post reminds me of people checking in on FB at McDonalds or the grocery store. What is th point of the post? 

I'm all thumbs when it comes to home repair. If I managed to fix a drain, I probably would post it to my social media. I'd be damn proud of myself!

Just now, FloraDoraDolly said:

I'm all thumbs when it comes to home repair. If I managed to fix a drain, I probably would post it to my social media. I'd be damn proud of myself!

I’m the same way. I rather pay a professional then try myself. I got a entertainment unit from IKEA and paid extra for the delivery men to put it together. 

On 12/11/2017 at 8:30 PM, anjulibai said:

Not sure, but I'm more curious who the man is sitting next to Sarah in the picture with the pizza. 

Shock of shocks, Teri curled her hair! It looks nice, but she could use more volume. I do find it odd that she and Sarah have the same hair style, just parted on different sides. 

That's Christopher

Hey all Judgy Chelsy has finished writing her blurbs about her bridesmaids.  Spoiler alert-her sisters in laws are all organized, helpful, encouraging, and thoughtful!

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 10:15 PM, mango_fandango said:

And there could also be a Chelsy/John baby. 

Also, to whoever mentioned, Science Fiction Double Feature is the opening song of Rocky Horror! 

Oh yeah!  Didn't Riffraff sing it?

1 hour ago, SPHASH said:

Hey all Judgy Chelsy has finished writing her blurbs about her bridesmaids.  Spoiler alert-her sisters in laws are all organized, helpful, encouraging, and thoughtful!

Guess no one cares how the sils take their coffees---

15 hours ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

same here. I'm glad that my roommate is capable of doing such things!

1 hour ago, NCLunaLovegoodFan said:

Sounds like Chelsy and Elissa hit it off. Do I dare hope? :tw_grin:

That's who I would hang out with amongst the Maxwells. Plus they are so close in proximity. I'm imagining them hanging out the most. Joe and John seem to be close too. 

It is amazing how "normal" John looks with an impromptu selfie with Chelsy versus the posed photography of the Maxwells:

image.png.5e846931fd8eff23d2d7ae026252ba72.png

image.png.c0fa8278b8bba3063391d56e8f053b77.png

Is the Maxwell's photo-shopping the pictures to exaggerate his eye color?  The second one is just creepy. 

Sounds like Chelsy is making her own wedding dress..... could be interesting.

(based on the write up she did of NR Anna: "...also let me borrow several of her patterns to use for part of my wedding dress.")

13 hours ago, SPHASH said:

But are the precious? I must know!

I sure hope what Sarah meant was that the ‘girls’ asked Steve if he would show them how to unclog the drain since he knows how and did not actually ask if they were given permission to learn. 

On 12/13/2017 at 7:39 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

My dirty mind is finally paying off bigly!

THANK YOU! I was hoping someone else caught that title. I nearly choked on Dr. Pepper when I read it. 

The "girls" had a night at a bed and breakfast.  It was sweet.  Sarah only used the word 'sweet' twice in that post.  And 'special' once.  Wish someone would "gift" her with a thesaurus for Christmas as a reward for being so terribly honest about what a busy time of year this is.  She really shared her heart with us there!

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived