IGNORED

Maxwell 12: Eleven years of blogging, still got nothing to say

samurai_sarah

9 hours ago, HereticHick said:

What did that poor nail salon ever do to you, Maxwells? It looks like you are picketing it. Stop harrassing small businesses.

The nail salon owner doesn't know where she/he is going when they die.

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/4/2017 at 4:03 PM, nastyhobbitses said:

Seconding the first paragraph.

And does Steve understand that whole "Congress shall make no law..." thing in the First Amendment? Though if I were an NPS official who got wind of his bitching, I'd just credit different natural wonders to different deities. Yellowstone? Totally Izanagi. Carlsbad Caverns? That's so Ra.

I think Odin is responsible for the Grand Canyon, and Pele holds the volcanos all over the world in her grasp. 

Hey, Steve? I'll send you a copy of the constitution if you'd like. It's got some very interesting stuff in it, like the freedom to vote, without being told who to vote for. It also says that abortions are legal in these here United States. Like said above, if you're so concerned about the preborn, how about doing something for the born? 

A few faithful blog readers commented on the fact that the post on what Christopher does with his son should be extended to daughters and other bays as well. Sarah promptly replied that, of course, that will make for such an interesting topic for an upcoming blog post.

How little they value daughters is just unbelievable.

Oh, and new post is up with a massive thank you to all who offered words of encouragement following their blog's 11th birthday. Eleven years of blogging, still got nothing to say. Amen!

I'm starting to Notice that just like the Rods, the Maxwell grandchildren are never dirty. These fundies are so creepy their kids can't even get dirty. 

16 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I'm starting to Notice that just like the Rods, the Maxwell grandchildren are never dirty. These fundies are so creepy their kids can't even get dirty. 

I've noticed that also. Maxwell kids just can't be kids just like the Rod kids. 

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

How old before they can stop wearing those giant bibs with the food catchers on them?

psst, Stevie--the next time you schedule a conversation with Sarah, remind her that it's "sisters-in-law," not "sister-in-laws."  She's a writer, Steve, so grammar is important.  Terri had 30 years to cover that.

I'm just stunned (though not surprised...) that the family didn't think of some of these suggestions for future blog content on their own. They run a business that supposedly targets families with young children, you'd think that it'd be obvious that they'd include posts and content about the Maxwell couples with young children and how they accomplish daily life (and--because apparently I'm a repressed marketing genius of some sort--use the company's products). 

joe Tweeted today: ( not sure how to forward a tweet to here)

@josephmaxs

Did you take the new M2 Solution test? I'm collecting feedback to share neat statistics (anonymous) goo.gl/forms/FCoG9Qkj… #realmagento

Bull, he wants to compare his 96% score with other students results. I entered 99%

8 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I usually come here from the Poopistan thread so it's always a bit of a relief to me to see clean kids! There has to be a happy medium between pristine and, well, Naugler though. And a couple of photos of the kids making sand castles and looking a bit grubby isn't going to ruin their image. Geez, I look untidier on a daily basis.

2 hours ago, johnhugh said:

@josephmaxs

Bull, he wants to compare his 96% score with other students results. I entered 99%

I never knew he had a Twitter. He follows Jesse, who is the only other Maxwell on his follow list

He also follows the bloated carrot.

Apparently, Jesus makes Steve cry at the sight of a woman's cleavage but Jesus Steve (and all the Maxwells by extension) are a-o-k with grabbing women by the pussy and lying and cheating and hating and more lying and theft and collusion and arrogance and greed and gluttony and 3 marriages and public affairs and 3 baby mamas and...

1 hour ago, Ozlsn said:

I usually come here from the Poopistan thread so it's always a bit of a relief to me to see clean kids! There has to be a happy medium between pristine and, well, Naugler though. And a couple of photos of the kids making sand castles and looking a bit grubby isn't going to ruin their image. Geez, I look untidier on a daily basis.

There's definitely a happy place between double-bibbed five-year olds and...Naugler. 

3 hours ago, johnhugh said:

@josephmaxs

They really are quite the smug, pretentious, arrogant family, and what is so sad is they don't don't even see it.  They have no idea how to come across to outsiders. They put themselves so far above everyone else, and rub their noses in how perfect and godly they are.  I wonder when they pray, what on earth they actually have to ask forgiveness for, when they never make a mistake, or do anything wrong.  Such a sad life they live.

10 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

The "extended" family practice of using the plastic bibs on the older children is very odd, and the fact that the kids, especially Chris's children, are always perfectly attired and ultra clean, is scary odd.  However, compared to the Rod children, the Maxwell children look well fed, well dressed, and loved and doted on by their parents and extended family.  Jill's children look skeletal, pale, and unloved, all the while having a very well fed father.  

1 hour ago, fundiefan said:

Apparently, Jesus makes Steve cry at the sight of a woman's cleavage but Jesus Steve (and all the Maxwells by extension) are a-o-k with grabbing women by the pussy and lying and cheating and hating and more lying and theft and collusion and arrogance and greed and gluttony and 3 marriages and public affairs and 3 baby mamas and...

To be fair, I don't think they ever mentioned voting for Trump. They endorsed Cruz in the primaries and even said a vote for someone other than Cruz would be a vote for Trump, which means they didn't like Trump. It is possible they voted for Trump in the presidential election b/c they thought a vote for anyone else would be a vote for Hillary, though I can't say for sure that's what happened.

https://blog.titus2.com/2016/03/06/kansas-caucus-and-vote-for-cruz/

2 hours ago, BearMom said:

The "extended" family practice of using the plastic bibs on the older children is very odd, and the fact that the kids, especially Chris's children, are always perfectly attired and ultra clean, is scary odd.  However, compared to the Rod children, the Maxwell children look well fed, well dressed, and loved and doted on by their parents and extended family.  Jill's children look skeletal, pale, and unloved, all the while having a very well fed father.  

I agree the Rod kids have it worse. I'm just now noticing the creepy obsession with perfectly coiffed children. It's fundie how so many fundies have this weird obsession with looking perfect to the outside world. I'm pretty sure Erika Shupe was and still may be rather obsessive as well. 

7 hours ago, BearMom said:

I wonder if the kids wear those bibs at home, or if it's a "we CANNOT make any kind of mess at Grandma's house" kind of thing?

14 minutes ago, FloraDoraDolly said:

I wonder if the kids wear those bibs at home, or if it's a "we CANNOT make any kind of mess at Grandma's house" kind of thing?

I wonder if we are going to see a post showing the kids eating at home eating at home without bibs (the adult children were trained up in a Good and Godly manner, to respect their parents in All Ways) or seeing them with bibs (see; it's not Stevehova pressuring them to be and look perfect...ly peculiar)

Or will Steve ignore this, deeming it not important, instead choosing more interesting topics such as fan cleaning. Or will he choose not to post about it because despite us being his biggest portion of blog traffic, we aren't real fans.

20 hours ago, kpmom said:

How old before they can stop wearing those giant bibs with the food catchers on them?

I bet Steve and Teri wish they'd kept it up. I could see Sarah writing a blog post about how wearing the plastic food catcher bibs at age 35 is a Cool Life Hack and getting food on your shirt is like getting sin in your soul.

14 hours ago, BearMom said:

I will give it to the Maxwells that they do seem to truly cherish their kids when they're little. Not saying much, but those kids are definitely loved and well cared for, unlike the Rodrigues kids, or even the Duggar kids, to some extent, who, while not skeletal, have no spark in their eyes and always look a little disheveled and neglected (the second generation, I think, are well cared for and loved...for now, while their siblings don't number into the double digits).

20 hours ago, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm just stunned (though not surprised...) that the family didn't think of some of these suggestions for future blog content on their own. They run a business that supposedly targets families with young children, you'd think that it'd be obvious that they'd include posts and content about the Maxwell couples with young children and how they accomplish daily life (and--because apparently I'm a repressed marketing genius of some sort--use the company's products). 

This is the family that thinks it's just great that Sarah writes the M0m's c0rners because she has s0 much experience fr0m watching Teri h0mesch00l and parent. Her experiences are the same, in their minds, as Melanie's, Anna Marie's 0r Elissa's. 

I h0nestly d0n't think they realize h0w ridicul0us that s0unds.

- s0rry ab0ut the zer0s, my 0 key is n0t w0rking. :(

Perhaps the nail salon owner thinks it's just fine and dandy to have little kids picketing against abortion out in front of the shop. :/

When I was a teenager, I used to be an anti-abortion absolutist. How could anyone who understood fetal development choose to end a pregnancy? Then I learned just how messy and difficult life can be for many people. 

Just last night, I was sitting in a theater during intermission and overheard a young couple talking about the 20-week abortion ban. I started chatting with them. The woman had worked for an ob-gyn practice for eight years. She said that NO ONE schedules an elective abortion at 20 weeks on a whim. (My own ob-gyn had told me the same thing.) She spoke of women pregnant with twins, where, just short of the 24-week viability point, one of the amniotic sacs ruptures, or one  twin dies. She told me that part of her job consisted of scheduling abortions for hopeful mothers who were going through hell.

I'm not a Jew, but I can only imagine how many Jewish people must feel when nitwits like Anna hijack the Holocaust to advance their own political agenda.

7 minutes ago, Hane said:

I'm not a Jew, but I can only imagine how many Jewish people must feel when nitwits like Anna hijack the Holocaust to advance their own political agenda.

I am a Jew. It feels like a slap in the face. No, a person deciding to end a pregnancy for whatever reason they may have is NOTHING compared to systematically exterminating Jews, LGBTQ people, mentally disabled people, Roma, Communists, Jehovah's Witnesses, Poles, Ukrainians, and so many, many more. When I hear people compare anything besides other genocides to the Holocaust, I want to smack them upside the head.

I also hate the people who take goofy/smiley selfies at Holocaust memorials. Show some fucking respect.

1 hour ago, Jana814 said:

I'm also Jewish and Anna's thing bothered me so much. 

A part of me understands that she has been kept in a very, very repressed bubble her whole life and there's a chance that had she not been brought up the way she has been, she wouldn't hold those awful, wrongheaded views, and she can't exactly help the state of her education (such as it is), but I still want to smack her. 

• Coconut Flan locked this topic

Archived