IGNORED

Anna's sister Esther

snickerz

What the hell? I'm currently majoring in Biotechnology and even I'm stumped by her status. How does radiation from Japan attach to your electrolytes and make you dehydrated while living in Oregon? There have been nothing on the news regarding a scare of radiation poisoning; if anything, scientists are saying that the risk is so low, people on the west coast shouldn't worry. Funny, how of everyone living on the west coast, she somehow got severely dehydrated via radiation from Japan.

Someone needs to tell these fundies to stop going to fundie christian doctors or looking up scientific reasons via fundies.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live 3 miles from the mighty Pacific ocean and we've had a lot of overcast days. Perhaps the "light radiation" from Japan has conspired with the cloud gods to keep our daytime temps down and making my sinuses go nuts.

facepalm.jpg

So glad you posted this! Now I know why I can't seem to lose weight. I also live on the West Coast and that darn radiation from Japan must have attached itself to my fat cells or electrolytes, or....something. I need to get this under control. Wonder if she'd share with her control method with me...

Oh...yeah. That must be my problem, too! :shifty:

I can't even...how did she come up with this? I'm just at a loss here.

Btw, this sounds exactly like something my non-religious crunchy friend would tell me. With an absolutely straight face, 100% seriousness. It's so hard not to laugh at people.

Btw, this sounds exactly like something my non-religious crunchy friend would tell me. With an absolutely straight face, 100% seriousness. It's so hard not to laugh at people.

I'm pretty crunchy but yeah... dang. I have that same friend and she believes that c-sections (and vaccines of course!) cause autism.

Tomorrow when I get on the scale, I'm blaming the radiation for causing water weight gain. It makes it so much easier to justify my Diet Coke habit.

What really scares me is that she heard this from somewhere - probably a man.

How many kids is this for Esther?

It's going to be her 7th child. Her husband is a real creeper though. Almost everything he posts, is beyond crazy fundie. Funny, because his siblings are definitely not fundie.

He once said he was super happy to hear his children call Santa a "thief" because he's stolen the real meaning of Christmas. He even made a remark how it saddens him to see women lose their touch of femininity. What a nut job.

It's going to be her 7th child. Her husband is a real creeper though. Almost everything he posts, is beyond crazy fundie. Funny, because his siblings are definitely not fundie.

He once said he was super happy to hear his children call Santa a "thief" because he's stolen the real meaning of Christmas. He even made a remark how it saddens him to see women lose their touch of femininity. What a nut job.

How old are they? Was he raised not in a religious household at all? Or was he like Jim Bob, who was raised in more of a fundie lite house and became more fundie when he got out on his own.

From his Facebook page: (Enoch - 7, Alatheia (Ah-lay-th-ee-ah, Greek word for "Truth") - 6, Timothy - 5, Nehemiah - 3, Agape (Ah-gah-pay, Greek word for Selfless Unconditional love like God's), and Elijah, a six month old (Sept, 2010). And now the Radiation Baby, June 2011.

From his Facebook page: (Enoch - 7, Alatheia (Ah-lay-th-ee-ah, Greek word for "Truth") - 6, Timothy - 5, Nehemiah - 3, Agape (Ah-gah-pay, Greek word for Selfless Unconditional love like God's), and Elijah, a six month old (Sept, 2010). And now the Radiation Baby, June 2011.

I mean how old is Esther and her husband. Sorry. I should have been more specific.

It scares me that I know this much about random strangers, but he's 33 and I don't know about Esther.

I'm pretty crunchy but yeah... dang. I have that same friend and she believes that c-sections (and vaccines of course!) cause autism.

My mom thinks ultrasounds cause autism. Cause you know soundwaves are the devil.

My mom thinks ultrasounds cause autism. Cause you know soundwaves are the devil.

And unvaccinated children born at home fed a 100% organic gluten-free vegan blah blah diet never have autism either!

That actually sounds like the definition of hell to me. Could you imagine going through so many back to back to back pregnancies, and having that many young children so close together? Plus the oldest is a boy (I'm assuming, but who the hell knows with a name like Enoch), so he can't do any of the baby-raisin' or other wimmins' work.

Also...radiation is making me slip out of work early.

That is one of the most insane things I have ever heard. I am so tempted to send her a message and ask where she got the info. I am really, very curious.

Surprisingly, no one has called her out on this, except to ask if she had been to Japan.

The... light radiation from Japan? Attached to her electrolytes? I don't even know how to start snarking that, it's so redonkulous. :shock:

Okay, she's nuts, but there does appear to be some fallout (no pun intended) on the Pacific Northwest from Fukushima, specifically a jump in infant mortality rates:

http://bit.ly/ms6eQu

ETA quick excerpt, because the article itself is long:

"In the US, physician Janette Sherman MD and epidemiologist Joseph Mangano published an essay shedding light on a 35 per cent spike in infant mortality in northwest cities that occurred after the Fukushima meltdown, and may well be the result of fallout from the stricken nuclear plant.

The eight cities included in the report are San Jose, Berkeley, San Francisco, Sacramento, Santa Cruz, Portland, Seattle, and Boise, and the time frame of the report included the ten weeks immediately following the disaster."

double post..where is the delete button??

The radiation must have attacked Free Jinger and is causing double posts! :o

The radiation made me skip my workout.

The light radiation is causing insomnia in my chickens!

The light radiation is causing insomnia in my chickens!

How much sleep do chickens need?

And after that list, I totally thought "Radiation Baby" was the newest baby's name. :roll:

It scares me that I know this much about random strangers, but he's 33 and I don't know about Esther.

She's probably the same or a little younger which means that they probably could have several more kids. :roll:

And after that list, I totally thought "Radiation Baby" was the newest baby's name. :roll:

Well when you have a girl named Agape, anything's possible!

The radiation is making me want chocolate. :evil: And I bet that's why my cat's sick, too!

An' it made a screw go into my tire, an' maybe that's why I have a headache, an' it's making the weather crappy here...

Archived