IGNORED

Racheal, the middle child, misogynist, anti-intellectual, and incredibly racist

NachosFlandersStyle

12 hours ago, Soulhuntress said:

Miss Cupcake Snowflake wanna be Hoop Skirt wearing Plantation dwelling princess

18 hours ago, milkteeth said:

lame Confederacy cosplay life

Such perfect descriptions for Miss Racheal/ Rachael/ however she spells it.

I'd feel a teeny tiny bit sad for her if she wasn't such a stupid awful ignorant bigot spreading her stupid awful ignorant bigotry on the interwebs and in public.

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are white supremicists usually the worst examples of supposed racial superiority? Master race, my ass. Rachael and her ilk would have been nothing more than inbred dirt farmers in the antebellum South. 

I've never seen a Confederate flag displayed on someone's house/car/clothing/etc in my life (lifelong Seattleite here), have I just been lucky or do I need to get out more?

And Racheal and her group have to be the lamest people I've ever seen. Woo! Party animals! Stop having so much fun before someone gets hurt!

socks.png.49e2f5346c3cb8900108c3278dc0bdac.png

1 hour ago, ladyamylynn said:

Why are white supremicists usually the worst examples of supposed racial superiority? Master race, my ass. Rachael and her ilk would have been nothing more than inbred dirt farmers in the antebellum South. 

That reminds me of a subreddit, "Behold the Master Race."

I saw at shirt this weekend that said "southern is a state of mind." Which I think is as close as we can get to understanding why people in very un-southern States still claim the South.

15 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

I saw at shirt this weekend that said "southern is a state of mind." Which I think is as close as we can get to understanding why people in very un-southern States still claim the South.

Makes me think of Parrot Heads.  

On 6/24/2017 at 0:42 PM, Coy Koi said:

I've never seen a Confederate flag displayed on someone's house/car/clothing/etc in my life (lifelong Seattleite here), have I just been lucky or do I need to get out more?

I'm guessing you probably don't make it down to south King County (Kent, Black Diamond, Enumclaw) or to Pierce County much.

33 minutes ago, Black Aliss said:

I'm guessing you probably don't make it down to south King County (Kent, Black Diamond, Enumclaw) or to Pierce County much.

They are everywhere in east Texas. 

On 6/24/2017 at 0:56 PM, ladyamylynn said:

It's what my ex (a school teacher) called "fighting for last place."  However, this type of racial superiority complex is just a way for them to perceive themselves as not at the end of the queue. 

On 6/24/2017 at 3:42 PM, Coy Koi said:

And Racheal and her group have to be the lamest people I've ever seen. Woo! Party animals! Stop having so much fun before someone gets hurt!

if all it takes to have "way too much fun" at 2am is to wear multi-colored socks, then i'm a party animal.  i do have some purple-striped toe socks; should i post some photos tonight?  

On 6/24/2017 at 3:42 PM, Coy Koi said:

socks.png.49e2f5346c3cb8900108c3278dc0bdac.png

A nice Dungeons and Dragons game would be thousands of times more fun.  But they would need an imagination and some funny looking dice.....

10 hours ago, Soulhuntress said:

A nice Dungeons and Dragons game would be thousands of times more fun.  But they would need an imagination and some funny looking dice.....

Cards Against Humanity? That could be really fun! ;) 

@Carm_88, i think CAH might make their heads explode!  

i'll do my toe-sock adventure tonight; i'm waiting for the weekend to indulge in that kind of decadent fun.  not sure though if it will be at 2AM.......

It's only 9:42, so maybe the fun doesn't start for another four hours, because the socks have nothing. 

image.jpg

On 6/30/2017 at 9:44 PM, catlady said:

It's only 9:42, so maybe the fun doesn't start for another four hours, because the socks have nothing. 

image.jpg

Love the socks  Cat toys tied to the top no less!  Now do these party people wear rainbow socks?  

On 6/30/2017 at 8:44 PM, catlady said:

image.jpg

The tufts at the top are breathtakingly outré;  one need not wait 'til 2 am when you've got that goin' on.   You could teach those boys a thing or two about rockin' socks 24-7. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/06/2017 at 6:59 PM, Anonymousguest said:

This is a blog of a woman with lymes disease. I don't know her personally, but am a friend of a family member, and I know that what she has gone through is very real, and very serious.....

http://anaharriswrites.com/

Isn't this Josh Harris' sister in law? Married to one of the twins of rebelution fame.

4 hours ago, BobTheWalrus said:

Isn't this Josh Harris' sister in law? Married to one of the twins of rebelution fame.

Yes.  Ana is married to Brett Harris of Rebelution infamy.

Old article.  https://www.thegospelcoalition.org/article/alex-and-brett-harris-are-doing-hard-things

ETA.  I can't help wondering whether the filming she is talking about on her blog has to do with Josh Harris's new documentary.

• 3 months later...

Racheal posts her thoughts on the Confederate monument debate, several months late.

http://adventuresmidkid.weebly.com/blog/the-monument-debate

I already had a sense of what her thoughts could be, considering that she changed her profile picture to the Confederate flag several days after Charlottesville.  She also calls people who oppose the Confederacy "ungodly" and that they hate law and order.

I was watching a Rick Steves episode where he visited Bulgaria.  In the capitol city, they have a "museum of communist iconography."  After the fall of the Soviet Union, the government removed all of the communist statues and put it in this museum, in a walled outdoor garden.  Rick made a comment about how most of the time, "These statues extol their ideology to an audience of . . . each other."  That struck me as a great solution.

She is willfully blind and she honestly doesn't seem to want to study anything because she might learn things she doesn't want to learn. There is really no point in trying with people like her. She bathes in racism and isn't inclined to change her ways. \

I bet she wouldn't even post comments that challenged her too much. 

She is incredibly ignorant and bigoted. At least the one comment on that post is challenging her (was that from someone here?):

My dear Racheal, I am truly sorry to be lumped in with all those godless liberals, but I respectfully disagree with the premise of your ideas. I, who grew up in conservative southern Christianity, in the 70's was taught that the damn Yankees were wrong. Fortunately, as I've grown and learned and read, history does prove that the right to own slaves was at the heart of the civil war. That being said, the statues of these heroes we're for the most part built in the early part of the 20th century during the Jim Crow era. This is the period when white supremacists ran the South, and they were trying to keep blacks "in their place". I was raised with the Hollywood fairytale of "Gone with the wind" version of the Confederacy, but I do hope that you and"your generation" will one day get over that and face the true history of slavery and the need for it's abolition. By the way, the revolt of the South from the union, was a declaration of war against the USA, not a struggle for Independence from another country.

I just read the first four pages of this article https://www.applebybaptistchurch.com/Articles/IRM.pdf, "Interracial Marriages in Light of the Scriptures", an article from the appelby baptist church that was hyperlinked in the first post of this topic thread. I am absolutely stunned and deeply saddened. I had more faith in humanity.
I mean, I know that the kkk subscribes to and spreads these incredibly incorrect and false ideas, but I had no idea that ideas like these are still actively being preached in institutions like churches. I had no idea that, outside of the kkk, there are organized groups of people who actually deny the inhumane and devastating nature of slavery, and defend slavery as something ordained by god. Given the abhorrent nature of most of the beliefs fundies and extreme right-wing conservative Christians subscribe to, maybe it shouldn’t have surprised me that much that among them there are people who also subscribe to hateful, racist beliefs like this. Maybe I have too much faith in humanity, maybe I am too unfamiliar with southern US culture, religion, and conservatism, maybe a combination of both. In any way, it saddens and angers me deeply that these people use churches as platforms to spew their hatred.

On 11/16/2017 at 3:56 PM, Marly said:

I just read the first four pages of this article https://www.applebybaptistchurch.com/Articles/IRM.pdf, "Interracial Marriages in Light of the Scriptures", an article from the appelby baptist church that was hyperlinked in the first post of this topic thread. 

WTF did I just read? 

Not-dear racist Christians, if you read this (I'll keep this simple):

We dig the land of Israel. We find things. We know stuff now. 
That stuff often goes against literal reading of OT. Like, these "races" you are talking about and these "evil Canaanites". For one, there is no evidence that conquest of Israel actually happened. There is some evidence that Canaanites and Israelites were closely related ethnic groups, though. Some would actually say that Israelites were Canaanites. 

I could go on, but I'm tired and I'm sure you don't read here. 

Archived