IGNORED

The Denlingers

ShadowCat

They think girls doing sports causes gender confusion? I can't even....

she seems very subdued & depressed in the few minutes that I watched of this. Not a diagnosis but definitely less manic than other videos.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She seems to have some Mommy-issues that she hasn't managed to move on from.... and dragging the poor sister-in-law into her online rantings? I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their family Christmas...!

The sad thing is that someone from her family cared enough about her to go to all those track meets and take photos and support her. I guess she can't see it that way.

One question on logic (I know, I know, I don't know why I'm even bothering) But in the Jerking Off video he says that the world has moved on from the Old Testament practice of marrying your brother's widow. Which is fine. But in Denlingerland it's not ok to move on from the OT practice of having babies with no medical intervention or professional care?

1 hour ago, ElToro said:

One question on logic (I know, I know, I don't know why I'm even bothering) But in the Jerking Off video he says that the world has moved on from the Old Testament practice of marrying your brother's widow. Which is fine. But in Denlingerland it's not ok to move on from the OT practice of having babies with no medical intervention or professional care?

They practice the classic Biblical Literalism technique, of picking and choosing which bits of the Bible are God's ineffable word, and which are OK to move on from.  It's exactly like the people who use Leviticus to prove Teh Gayz Are Evil, but there they are, cutting their hair, eating seafood, wearing mixed fibres, not killing their children etc etc.

They are both totally crackers. She can't string two words together properly. He is beyond help. I feel so sorry for their wee boy and praying fervently to Rufus that they have no more babies. 

Oh. My. Freakin. Cow.

If you thought Katherine & Bryan were quacker-crackers before, you ain't seen nuthin.  BUCKLE UP, Snarkettes!!!

I'm sure Jesus was a lot more impressed with the "devil music people" than He was with these two whack-jobs ... screaming at people to Go to Hell.

*Jesus wept*

Soooo, they recorded these folks entire service and broadcast it... Buuuttt they were "rebuking" it?..... while sending it out over the net.... But its evil..... But they made it public..... I'm so confused. 

My thoughts, exactly!! @usmcmom  I was DYING for the state trooper and/or sheriff to ask about their son's care and well-being.

They really shouldn't have posted that video. Now we know the name of the church. Bridgewater Full Gospel Assembly, or something like that. And if I'm ever in that corner of the universe in the near future, I'll be sure to stop in and tell the good people there to keep it up and ignore the raving lunatics.  Lawsamercy!

Their asylum/house is RIGHT across the street.  Easily searchable on google maps.  Excuse me - "ministry headquarters."  The House Church of the Unholy Sump Pump. (yup - two videos on the sump pump problem in a squicky basement ... I'm so bored tonight!) Can't believe someone wants to buy it.

Station Street.  Not #10, not #12.

Just wondering ... did anyone from FJ try to contact the person that left their email?  It was a comment under the birthing video (I think), and an FJer posted it on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

A woman left her email and told people to contact them if they had questions regarding Katherine.

I'm SOOOO curious!!

Oh my Rufus. They spent the day pacing back and forth, shouting bible quotes and screaming harlots at them, then he says "well I tried! They didn't listen, now they can go to hell."

What are theseChristian pole dancers he speaks of, and how does he know of them? I bet he has done extensive research on pole dancers in their natural habitat.

I'm just gonna leave this right here:

Offsite Interactions

We have no desire to control our member's off-site interactions and/or behavior.  We do get to control the types of things that are talked about here, however.   Please do not post accounts of trolling a fundie's blog, driving by houses, going through their trash, etc.     Do what you want on your own time, but giving an audience to that kind of thing is not the place FJ wants to be.  Please be careful that you do not interact in such a way as to give the impression you are a representative of Free Jinger.

If you go to a public event, you are free to post your summary of that event or your interactions there.   If you do attend a public event, don't present yourself as a representative of FJ.

I wouldn't appreciate loud music played for hours next to my house, but if it was a one-time event and they had a permit, I wouldn't complain about it. It might be fun to pace around in a long frumpy dress screaming that they were going to hell, though. 

"You don't want to park across from street preachers" - that's actually words to live by.

I can't take furious raving bigots, so if anyone makes it to the end, can you pretty please recap?

15 hours ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Just wondering ... did anyone from FJ try to contact the person that left their email?  It was a comment under the birthing video (I think), and an FJer posted it on page 1 or 2 of this thread.

A woman left her email and told people to contact them if they had questions regarding Katherine.

I'm SOOOO curious!!

Yes! I mentioned this a while back. I hope someone wrote them.

I love how no matter what he does he can justify it through the Bible. Like when the guy from the church tried to shake his hand after the argument and he refused. I'm sure the police officer was impressed by that.

I wonder what made him convert. Was it people screaming Bible quotes, calling them names, and condemning them to hell? Has that ever worked?

8 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

I wonder what made him convert. Was it people screaming Bible quotes, calling them names, and condemning them to hell? Has that ever worked?

This is what I continually wonder.  I guess it must have worked with someone, somewhere, but I really think the endgame with this kind of "evangelist" is never to convert other people, but to enjoy the feeling of smug satisfaction that they're so much cleverer, and holy, and righteous, and right than everyone else in the world.

Thank you, @Destiny, for the very gracious reminder. 

No worries, though, about an encounter IRL. Merely wishful thinking of sorts on my part.

However, if one of our eagle-eyed sleuths could decipher the band's name from the video, we could invite them to FJ-Con as musical guests. I'd chip in a cover charge.

1 hour ago, Lurky said:

This is what I continually wonder.  I guess it must have worked with someone, somewhere, but I really think the endgame with this kind of "evangelist" is never to convert other people, but to enjoy the feeling of smug satisfaction that they're so much cleverer, and holy, and righteous, and right than everyone else in the world.

At the end of the video he throws his hands up and exclaims "I tried! They refused to repent." Like he expected them to be like "you know what? Your screaming and ranting about the devil rock music Got me thinking about my eternal soul and I wish to  rebuke this Satanic nonsense and open my heart to your narrow ignorant view of a hateful Jesus. Thank you!"

My take is that God doesn't even visit these ministries. Brian, pp etc are so full of hate it's laughable. Sad, but laughable. I'm not laughing for the children brought up in this cauldron of hate. They are victims. 

Katherine is totally crackers, bonkers a complete Nutjob. (I'm not degreed in anything, just a normal lapsed Catholic watching in bewilderment).

Raging and speechless/

On 18 September 2017 at 5:24 AM, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Oh. My. Freakin. Cow.

If you thought Katherine & Bryan were quacker-crackers before, you ain't seen nuthin.  BUCKLE UP, Snarkettes!!!

I'm sure Jesus was a lot more impressed with the "devil music people" than He was with these two whack-jobs ... screaming at people to Go to Hell.

*Jesus wept*

I been to a good many rock concerts during my life. Never once have I seen a Demon lurking, that I know of!!

Brian could be a Demon, he spoiled the fun day the neighbouring church was having. 

John Schrader and pp also fall into the Demon catagory?? I don't believe in Demons really. Sadly they are just inadequate human beings with hate filled hearts, who don't understand joy, who can't live and let live, who can't just enjoy the world and all that there is in it, with trying to spoil life for other. They are real life Dementors. Sadly they can't be chased away with good chocolate. 

Never mind, one day they will all meet each other, be very warm for eternity and have time to argue about where it all went wrong whilst discussing the KJB ......zzzzzzzzz. They may find that eternity is a very very very long time.................

At the end of the video he throws his hands up and exclaims "I tried! They refused to repent." Like he expected them to be like "you know what? Your screaming and ranting about the devil rock music Got me thinking about my eternal soul and I wish to  rebuke this Satanic nonsense and open my heart to your narrow ignorant view of a hateful Jesus. Thank you!"

Right - reasoned discourse, a respectful exchange of ideas? Pshaw! Why talk about Augustine's proofs for the existence of God or the Uncaused Cause when you can just scream at people from across the street about how evil they are?
Reminds me a bit of catcalling and street harassment. It's to demonstrate power and disdain, to make someone uncomfortable and try to scare them. It's not done for productive reasons.

16 hours ago, bea said:

Right - reasoned discourse, a respectful exchange of ideas? Pshaw! Why talk about Augustine's proofs for the existence of God or the Uncaused Cause when you can just scream at people from across the street about how evil they are?
Reminds me a bit of catcalling and street harassment. It's to demonstrate power and disdain, to make someone uncomfortable and try to scare them. It's not done for productive reasons.

Because Augustine is an Evil Catholic. Catholics are the worst kind of evil. If you don't believe me watch his two part series on The Devil's Triangle, or his series on the Amish black magic, witchcraft, Catholic connection, or the videos where he and his wife bizarrely role play as a nun and a priest. He has dozens of posts about evil Catholics and Jesuites. Heck, they won't go to a hospital because as everybody knows the Catholics invented the modern healthcare system which means all hospitals are bad.

Archived