IGNORED

The Denlingers

ShadowCat

There's a lot of weirdness going on with these people. I don't even have the energy to spare to finish watching their brand of crazy.

That said, the reason some people think Catholics consider it wrong to read the Bible on their own is because some Catholic people say as much. I live in a very Catholic county and I've heard more than one person say it. One guy said directly to me that he didn't think I was qualified to read the Bible myself and understand any of it, that I should only let a priest tell me what it says and means.

Granted, that guy was rabidly religious and maybe not representative of the majority of Catholics, but I can see where people get the ideas they do.

The cannibalism.... ugh. Why do people not understand that crazy stupid arguments don't actually sway anyone to their side?

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whew, so I managed to watch the first hour of the natural birth video. Some points of interest:

- He did the grocery shopping during her pregnancy because the grocery store plays rock and roll which is satanic because it was bought here by African slaves who practice VooDoo.

-Rock and Roll causes breach birth. 

-Reading the Bible into her vagina prevents breach birth.

-They acknowledged that the Catholic Church basically started the hospital system. 

-Hospitals are evil because the Catholics started them.

-Eating your placenta after birth is evil.

-Zsu Anderson apparently eats afterbirth.

She starts speaking in her mocking voice "There is nothing wrong with eating placenta." As if most women go around saying this.

CRAAAZY!

2 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

-Reading the Bible into her vagina prevents breach birth.

Wait, what?? Seriously (I know, I should not be surprised at this type of crazy by now)?

I've heard of reading/playing classical music to a pregnant belly before. And it sounds reasonable to me, because I know I after a certain point babies can hear what goes on outside the womb. But the only time I'd want someone's mouth at my business is if I'm receiving some sinful pleasure (something I doubt these folks approve of). Is this their kinky idea of foreplay?

Having just typed that, here's some brain bleach for all of us: :brainbleach::brainbleach: :brainbleach: :brainbleach: :brainbleach:

I'm truly sorry for any nightmares I may have just caused. May we all dream of kittens and Rufus instead.

Reading the Bible into.....why? Will the baby instinctively turn it's head to the sound?
What if it's the wrong version, will that work? And can it be any chapter and verse?
I'm both repelled and fascinated. Which is why I'm at FJ to begin with, probably.

Anyone shouting "The power of Christ compels you" into my bikini area is liable to get kicked in the face first and questioned about their reasoning later.

So... Um... It appears that they think their son is the new Jesus, based on the most tenuous of coincidences (He's a boy! He was born in September!) 
Really guys, he's not.

Also. I wonder if, knowing she had some mental health issues, she chose to marry someone who would have absolute authority over her. That way HE would bear ultimate responsibility for her craziness and could put a stop to her more extreme outbursts. Unfortunately she picked someone with as many issues as her.

1 hour ago, ElToro said:

So... Um... It appears that they think their son is the new Jesus, based on the most tenuous of coincidences (He's a boy! He was born in September!) 

ooooh, please please point me to where they say this because it sounds amazing!

6 hours ago, PopRox said:

Is this their kinky idea of foreplay?

I've dipped in and out of their videos and come to the conclusion that most of them are some warped foreplay - especially the one where she dressed up as a nun.  I'm so sorry for saying this out loud but since I have to suffer, you all do too.  Here's some :brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach::brainbleach:

ETA @Grimalkin their warped "logic" is fantastic to seen laid out like that - that's some breath-taking "thinking" there!  If I hadn't seen the videos, I'd assume it was a failed parody, as too extreme and insane!

ETA There's a video with the title "Should Sodomites Be Put To Death Under The New Testament?" and I don't think I need to watch it to guess the answer....

ETA 3: I was stupid enough to sample their videos while logged into YT and now it keeps suggesting more of them, and things like them!  Aaaargh!  I wish there was an "I am hate-watching" button!

@Lurky I have thought the same thing about them being all kinky after the camera rolls. 

She sure likes to bob her head up and down a lot.

I also wanted to mention, they needed a lot of work done around their house so invited her estranged parents over to work. She was mocking her mom in a very hateful way because her mom was worried that she was having a homeborth without any kind of midwife or prenatal care.

The husband decided it wouldn't be a big deal if she died giving birth because she would be with Jesus. If I understood her right she would rather die than go to the hospital anyway.

The good news is that she is about 35 and they only have the one child despite thier no birth control. Sadly, thier adorable sweet baby is all alone with these monsters.

On 8/20/2017 at 10:58 PM, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Perhaps one of our Super Sleuths ( @Marian the Librarian, @Palimpsest) could give us a bit more info?

Sorry just saw this.  @Marian the Librarian is a supersleuth, not me.  I can search FJ but lack google-fu.   I'm glad to see supersleuths @Maxwell and others are already on the job.

Oh, boy.  I'm not sure I want to go down this particular rabbit hole of nuttiness beyond catching up with the rest of this thread.  :mouse-shock:

OMG.  I only watched a few seconds of one video above and I'm falling down the rabbit hole.  Please send ferrets!

34 minutes ago, Palimpsest said:

Sorry just saw this.  @Marian the Librarian is a supersleuth, not me.  I can search FJ but lack google-fu.   I'm glad to see supersleuths @Maxwell and others are already on the job.

Oh, boy.  I'm not sure I want to go down this particular rabbit hole of nuttiness beyond catching up with the rest of this thread.  :mouse-shock:

I just saw this, too - and appreciate your kind comments. I'm busier than the proverbial one-armed paper hanger lately (hence, few posts on anything other than DPIAT's latest egregiousness),  but will carve out a bit o' time and try to find something about these folks. I'll pack emergency supplies, and a rope ladder for quick egress :pb_lol:

20 minutes ago, Grimalkin said:

I strongly recommend having your favorite sheet cake on hand.

Haha loving it!!!! I can't believe just how much I have learned about American comedians and Politcs over the past 7 months!

4 hours ago, Lurky said:

ETA There's a video with the title "Should Sodomites Be Put To Death Under The New Testament?" and I don't think I need to watch it to guess the answer....

I watched that! He says that they should NOT be put to death. Nominate this guy for the Nobel Peace Prize.

36 minutes ago, StacyW said:

I watched that! He says that they should NOT be put to death. Nominate this guy for the Nobel Peace Prize.

I strongly suspect it is only because PP is for putting sodimites to death (iirc).

I think a lot of what they say is directed at PP and Zsu. She really seems to believe that if you follow  that Brewers diet perfectly, avoid rock music, and read the Bible to your nether religions you WILL NOT have complications. Because she gave birth once and it went well. Lol. Once! All my pregnancies and deliveries were different.

5 hours ago, Lurky said:

ooooh, please please point me to where they say this because it sounds amazing!

@Grimalkin

In the Natural Free Birth for Christians video.... They start by pointing out they kept him hidden longer than Moses was (are you impressed yet?!)

Then at around 7.55 and again at 21.50.... sort of weird direct comparisons with Jesus. I stopped watching soon after.... I was getting strangely hypnotized...

Sorry I can't embed the video- that's beyond my techno capabilities.

2 hours ago, Grimalkin said:

I strongly recommend having your favorite sheet cake on hand.

I know, right?  So glad Tina Fey introduced me to Sheetcaking! 

1 hour ago, StacyW said:

I am amazed!  I was assuming the answer was "Yes, immediately!".  But wow, what a low bar for him - "not quite as awful as PP is" :my_biggrin:

@ElToro Thanks!  And not saying you should do it now, but for the future, just copy the youtube address (the URL) and paste it into your post, and it magically embeds thanks to FJ awesomeness

4 minutes ago, Lurky said:

@ElToro Thanks!  And not saying you should do it now, but for the future, just copy the youtube address (the URL) and paste it into your post, and it magically embeds thanks to FJ awesomeness

Hope this works!

Woohoo! 

:ferret::ferret::ferret::ferret:

Hooooollyyyy craaaaaapp.  I think I was ok till I got to the part about the rock music and the Voodoo from down in Louisiana.  *sigh* We're sorry ya'll, we corrupted everything.  We've got the Catholics and the Voodoo and the rhythm & blues.  These folks are speeeeecial.   

Please excuse me if this couple have come up before, or indeed if I'm placing them in the wrong spot, I'm a thread virgin. I found them by accident whilst down a ZsuZsu and

I listened a couple times but couldn't catch what he calls Katherine when he is trying to call her out with the baby. It sounds like he says 'unter' - whatever it is he says it multiple times as though it's her name or nickname. What is he saying?

This may be my new rabbit hole.

3 hours ago, Howl said:

This rabbit hole certainly requires specially trained rescue ferrets.  DEFCON 1!

I fear we'll have to tell @Curious that we need to hire reinforcements, to give our ferrets mental health breaks. These two are so cuckoo that I can't fathom they're real.

29 minutes ago, Yogi said:
I listened a couple times but couldn't catch what he calls Katherine when he is trying to call her out with the baby. It sounds like he says 'unter' - whatever it is he says it multiple times as though it's her name or nickname. What is he saying?

This may be my new rabbit hole.

Is it "mutter"? As in German for mother?

Archived