IGNORED

The Denlingers

ShadowCat

Anyone shouting "The power of Christ compels you" into my bikini area is liable to get kicked in the face first and questioned about their reasoning later.

Lawsamercy land sakes alive, this has me doubled over in tears of laughter!

This family may have topped Jill. Shhh, don't tell her, she'll be insulted.

But hey- if it fixes breach birth, does it fix period cramps? Cause hell, I'll try it if that's the case.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are some distinct speech patterns in schizophrenia that are actually predictive for the development of the disease. Additionally, we think of psychosis as seeing things which tell the person to do things. While paranoia and command hallucinations are part of schizophrenia, that is not the only form of psychosis and not all schizophrenics have them.

On 8/21/2017 at 0:10 AM, ViolaSebastian said:

I'm twenty minutes in and this is already some grade A farm fresh crazy.

I'm adding this phrase to my repertoire.  

Thanks in advance! 

http://behavenet.com/node/21556

There are some clear delusions. Hallucinations come in all different ways. And there are other criteria. Certainly classic and bizarre hallucinations will automatically qualify you for the diagnosis but that it not the only way it manifests.

IOW, all bizarre classic hallucinations are schizophrenia but not all schizophrenia involves those precise types of hallucinations.

7 hours ago, Chocolatedefrauded said:

I have a question. He mentions their son was born in September, like Jesus was, but I remember a very learned priest in college saying Jesus was probably born in February, based on study of the ancient texts.

If their son was born in July, they would say that Jesus was born in July, too. Same with every other month. 

They take parents belief that their kid is super special to the next level. "Born in September like Jesus", "hidden like Moses"... One day they might decide that their son is literal Messiah and start to worship him. 

I have to chuckle at his hypocrisy regarding that beach video, or maybe I didn't understand his malarkey on the mind control video. He claims using inspiring music to evoke emotions in videos is mind control and evil. He uses that lame guitar music (which reminds me of my Catholic school days) in hat video. People keep going on about how peaceful that video is. 

We get bots and pieces of her former life, has anyone come across him discussing his parents and family? I haven't yet.

I just watched a video titled The Jesuit Connection to Oral Health.

Katherine says in these words that "fluoridation of water is a sin." She goes on Jesuit.org and clicks a bunch of links showing how the Jesuites and the World Dental Federation are in on a plot to put flouride in the world's drinking water.

I think there is a video explaining why flouride is evil. I couldn't find it.

I did so a video called "Is Mastutbation a Sin?" I didn't feel like watching it though.

I wish these people had a blog. Watching their videos makes me twitchy.

In the video where he talks about the "real" jobs he has had in his life, he says his parents taught him the value of hard work but made other mistakes in raising him, without specifying what they were. I don't recall the name of the video and I think it's one of the older ones. I wonder if there is a program that can listen to all his videos and index them for us, because they drag on so much.

I like the video title "Immature Leftist Reprobates" which would make a great post count title. I haven't watched it, though.

Watched the oral health video for all of 2 minutes. She was still scrolling and clicking when I gave up. Her voice is very soporific. Not in a good way though!

Oliver is going to have dental health problems me thinks. Poor little soul. I sincerely hope they have no more children. 

3 hours ago, Gobsmacked said:

Watched the oral health video for all of 2 minutes. She was still scrolling and clicking when I gave up. Her voice is very soporific. Not in a good way though!

Oliver is going to have dental health problems me thinks. Poor little soul. I sincerely hope they have no more children. 

The entire video is her clicking on links and telling us how surprised we will be and connecting dots that don't make sense. I didn't actually watch it but listened while folding laundry. It did scream mental illness to me.

That baby seems well loved and taken care of. In the beach clip we saw when she went in he water to get her feet wet and he said something like "your skirt will get wet and you'll be a mess" she didn't seem concerned, or jump out immediately. She made some joke about being bad or naughty and continued to walk in he water.It gave me hope he isn't an outright asshole.

@StacyW I want "immature leftist reprobate" on a T-shirt! I'm actually pretty moderate but I am sure I'm left of these people.

1 hour ago, Grimalkin said:

@Maxwell or should I say Agent 86, I have never seen that movie, I never knew there were so many conspiracies about water fluoridation!

Please, Maxwell is fine unless you're a Control member.  Don't know how old you are but if you were born anywhere from 1945-1975 it's a must see -- especially if you have a warped sense of humor.  It's a very dark comedy -- not a laugh in it but incredibly funny.  If you're of the younger generation it's still worth watching but much of the humor may be lost (unless you're a nuclear physics/weapons geek).

You want to bring out the wack-a-doodle conspiracy folks just mention water fluoridation.

Oh, I shouldn't have gone down this rabbit hole!  Here's a few thoughts I had while trying to plow through their "natural free birthing" video (I found them terribly boring and I jumped around, so I may have missed some gems):

1.  I bet you anything that the "Made in America of German Parts" shirt was purchased on a white supremacist site.  And are the baby's  pants camo print because he's a warrior in training?

2.  I'll also bet you anything they were both born in a hospital.

3.  You just know that Katherine made that ugly brown floral dress, with fabric that was marked down about a thousand times.

4.  I really want to check out their bookshelf and see if they have any NIcholas Sparks or Jennifer Weiner in there.

5.  If they're so against medical care, how did Bryan get his glasses?  Did he determine the prescription for the lenses and make them himself?

6.  If I were ever to consider giving birth at home (I'm not), I would not be buying supplies on eBay.

7.  DON'T SQUIRT BREAST MILK INTO BABY'S EYES!

8.  Enough with the air quotes, Katherine.

9.  Sorry, but humans are mammals, even if we are created in God's image.  We lactate (see #7)

10.  They use blankets as diapers?  How do they keep everything dry?

11.  Holy Smokes!  They use a washboard for laundry!  I wonder if Under 1000 Emily knows about this!

12.  If they trust God to keep them healthy, what's with the essential oils?  And why would they even try using cinnamon oil on their homemade baby wipes?

13.  Perhaps they didn't have a baby shower or do a registry because they don't have any friends.

14.  If they don't have a marriage license, I'm guessing the baby doesn't have a birth certificate or Social Security number (see: Faith Pennington)

They used to live in Lancaster County, PA (Amish central!) https://godisterrible.com/author/bryan-denlinger/page/112/-- since they're both German, I wonder if they're former Mennonite.  Katherine mentioned that she was originally from Iowa, and maybe Bryan says where he was from in another video, so maybe he's a PA native.  But now they live in Maine http://www.kingjamesvideoministries.com/contactus.htm.  Maybe they do know Under 1000 Emily!  And now I wonder why Emily didn't do some videos in her heyday.

And because I had the TV on mute while watching the video, I missed a sunburned Kellyanne Conway talking to Judge Jeanine Pirro, filling in for Sean Hannity.  Two weeks ago, he also took Friday off.  Three day weekends* seem counterproductive for such a busy man!

*since Monday is Labor Day, he might have that day off, too

@JMarie: Nope, they say that at some point. They aren't publicly registered in any way apparently. 

Question to the Americans: How do you keep track of who's a citizen and who is an illegal resident if no one knows who is and there is no obligation to register? I mean, in that sense everyone could just drive through the forest, build a house in Maine and when asked say that they were born in the US but never registered? And how does the US government know that the only people being treated as Americans for tax, social security, benefits, diplomatic protection etc. are actually American citizens? If this is true, then many people might not even know that they are American citizens if they were born in the US but to foreign parents. That must be so weird. 

14 hours ago, FundieCentral said:

Question to the Americans: How do you keep track of who's a citizen and who is an illegal resident if no one knows who is and there is no obligation to register? I mean, in that sense everyone could just drive through the forest, build a house in Maine and when asked say that they were born in the US but never registered? And how does the US government know that the only people being treated as Americans for tax, social security, benefits, diplomatic protection etc. are actually American citizens? If this is true, then many people might not even know that they are American citizens if they were born in the US but to foreign parents. That must be so weird. 

Not a degreed law professional but my understanding is that if you don't have the documents to prove you're an American citizen, then you're not entitled to any of the rights. It's all based on the birth certificate or certificate of citizenship if you become naturalized. In the US it doesn't matter if your parents were foreign, you are a citizen if you are born here. Even though she was born in the US to American parents, Faith Pennington wasn't able to prove her US birth and thus her US citizenship. She couldn't get a job, driver's license, social security number, nothing. Luckily most people have common sense and register the births of their children. I have heard of cases of US citizens being deported because they were Hispanic and couldn't prove their citizenship.

@Bethella: Thank you for explaining! 

So this omission of the Denoingers might potentially have rather severe consequences then - if their son might not be able to vote, get a drivers license et cetera. How stupid. 

16 hours ago, FundieCentral said:

@Bethella: Thank you for explaining! 

So this omission of the Denoingers might potentially have rather severe consequences then - if their son might not be able to vote, get a drivers license et cetera. How stupid. 

Or be allowed to live here!  Parents not bothering to register the births of their children (often to keep them "hidden" from the government) and not providing their children with proof of citizenship when called on to do so by their children is called  identity abuse. Alecia Faith Pennington and the Jeub sisters encountered this, as have many other unnamed adult children.  It is a tactic that can be used to keep adult children from leaving home when they turn 18.  This article from the Homeschoolers Anonymous web site is a good start to the issues: KEN CUCCINELLI, HSLDA, AND IDENTIFICATION ABUSE

Disclaimer: I wouldn't trust HSLDA to help a homeschooler with an identity abuse issue, ever. 

On 29 August 2017 at 9:00 PM, Grimalkin said:

I just watched a video titled The Jesuit Connection to Oral Health.

Katherine says in these words that "fluoridation of water is a sin." She goes on Jesuit.org and clicks a bunch of links showing how the Jesuites and the World Dental Federation are in on a plot to put flouride in the world's drinking water.

I think there is a video explaining why flouride is evil. I couldn't find it.

I did so a video called "Is Mastutbation a Sin?" I didn't feel like watching it though.

She thinks fluoride in drinking water is a huge sin because fluoride isn't mentioned in the KJB. Fluoride wasn't discovered way back in 160?? Or whatever year. Was it?!!!!!!!! She really sounds spaced and on strong meds. I could only bear the very end after the clicking and scrolling. 

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody have a link to the video about how girls shouldn't play sports? Tried looking for it but they have too many videos!!

I'm just gonna leave this one here and make my way to the prayer closet. 

Also, I LOVE the huge KJV!!!!!!!! sticker on the Bible. Eleventy!1!!1!1!1!1

That clip freaks me out cause my husband has the same shirt or very similar. He's the opposite of Denlinger- not at all rigid, obsessed with minor details, egotistical and plain crazy! I may need to disappear the shirt....but my guy looks good in it.

Archived