IGNORED

Whitney and Zach Bates - Part 3

samurai_sarah

On 7/23/2017 at 1:41 PM, LurkerOverThePond said:

How can they afford all the gazillion family photo sessions? Are they given them free to promote the photographer or what? 

Yup! That is how it works. 

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/23/2017 at 4:02 AM, Melissa1977 said:

She seems much more into social networks and popularity than him. I don't think Zach has forced her into anything, not even into the only-skirts decission.  

Yeah, I don't see Zach as that kind of "headship" at all. If anything she seems a lot more into the attention than him. He seems into his own little family life and his own career, wouldn't care if he never used social media or appeared on TV again. Jmo. 

15 hours ago, SweetFellowshipper said:

Yeah, I don't see Zach as that kind of "headship" at all. If anything she seems a lot more into the attention than him. He seems into his own little family life and his own career, wouldn't care if he never used social media or appeared on TV again. Jmo. 

Zach and Nathan seem quite similar in that regard, just want to have a quiet, comfortable life in the country. 

16 hours ago, FeministFunPolice said:

Zach and Nathan seem quite similar in that regard, just want to have a quiet, comfortable life in the country. 

Except that he served on the county council, and he ran for county executive. If he wants to run again, he won't be able to avoid social media

I also think a huge part of Whitney's confidence in posting the things she does is they've gotten a taste of the real world...especially with Zach's job. Whit was not fundie before all this, so I'm sure she remembers what it was like. That being said Zach being a cop means they are interacting with "real" people on a daily basis.

On July 23, 2017 at 7:02 AM, Melissa1977 said:

She seems much more into social networks and popularity than him. I don't think Zach has forced her into anything, not even into the only-skirts decission.  

She hasn't made a decision to wear only skirts. She does so while on TV, but all of her Instagram posts have her in jeans or pants.

4 hours ago, wandering woman said:

She hasn't made a decision to wear only skirts. She does so while on TV, but all of her Instagram posts have her in jeans or pants.

She does now, but Kelly very explicitly explained that after talking to some of the Bates girls and women, Whitney was "convicted" to wear skirts only. I'm assuming she reconsidered at some point, and didn't just flat-out lie to her in-laws.

Anyone else feel defrauded by the shirtless pic of Zach on Whitney's instagram?  :jawdrop:

I have to admit something about the latest IG post. Zach actually looks good. I guess it helps that his job requires him to be fit but he has changed quite a bit.

Latest Instagram post.
Okay what exactly is #mcm I don't do instagram or twitter so I'm all is this hash tag supposes to be an accorynm for main Christian man?

Just now, infooverload said:

Okay what exactly is #mcm I don't do instagram or twitter so I'm all is this hash tag supposes to be an accorynm for main Christian man?

Man Crush Monday. :) 

4 hours ago, ColeJo said:

I have to admit something about the latest IG post. Zach actually looks good. I guess it helps that his job requires him to be fit but he has changed quite a bit.

It definitely looks like he has lost some weight which is neither here nor there. 

14 hours ago, infooverload said:
20 hours ago, Carm_88 said:

Latest Instagram post.

Like @Carm_88said, it stands for Man Crush Monday. 

What she didn't mention is that (I believe) it was originally started by the LGBTQ community. It was supposed to be gay men using #mcm and lesbians using #wcw (women crush Wednesday.) Its been absorbed into general internet culture and most people don't really use it the way it was originally intended, but I still crack up the tiniest bit when a Fundie uses it. 

Their hashtag strings exhaust me. And it ought to be long played out by now. Just write a sentence.

On 8/1/2017 at 10:31 PM, backyard sylph said:

Their hashtag strings exhaust me. And it ought to be long played out by now. Just write a sentence.

#cantstop #wontstop #donthateme #onlyjesuscanjudgemyhashtags :pb_lol:

1 hour ago, VelociRapture said:

#cantstop #wontstop #donthateme #onlyjesuscanjudgemyhashtags :pb_lol:

Oh, yours are probably cute without being cutesy-wootsy. And what do I know, anyway? :-)

Such a handsome couple.

Gotta keep in mind though that they would have never allowed my best friend to marry the love of her life and start a family if it were up to them.

• laPapessaGiovanna locked this topic

Archived