IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

On 5/11/2017 at 2:11 PM, just_ordinary said:

I have to admit that Kendra's father looks very attractive at the promo photo on the fanblog.

And he looks so young- almost younger than Joseph. Damn it - I go and hide now

I also thought he looked smokin' hot. I can't believe he has a child who's probably about to get married while I'm hopefully about to have my first. If I had tried to date him while he was still single, I would have been a cougar or possibly a felon. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Inquisitr strikes again. @just_ordinary was quoted.

Relevant portion: “'I have to admit that Kendra’s father looks very attractive at the promo photo on the fanblog,' says a comment on the Free Jinger forum post with Caldwell’s pictures. 'And he looks so young- almost younger than Joseph. Damn it – I go and hide now.'”

Full link: http://www.inquisitr.com/4216199/duggar-family-fans-swoon-over-josephs-controversial-future-father-in-law/

lol. He is pretty good looking. And if he's really 39, he's closer to me in age than I am to Kendra. I'm 29. I find that somewhat disturbing for multiple reasons.

51 minutes ago, KeepingChrysanthemum said:

Relevant portion: “'I have to admit that Kendra’s father looks very attractive at the promo photo on the fanblog,' says a comment on the Free Jinger forum post with Caldwell’s pictures. 'And he looks so young- almost younger than Joseph. Damn it – I go and hide now.'”

Full link: http://www.inquisitr.com/4216199/duggar-family-fans-swoon-over-josephs-controversial-future-father-in-law/

I think they're a little off on the Duggar family fans reference.

Hey Inquisitr, quote one of the posts about how Pastor Caldwell is an aggressive homophobe next time! Or at least stop calling us "Duggar family fans"...

Oh please Inquistir, we are not and are never going to be fans of the Duggars. So stop that right now! 

2 hours ago, KeepingChrysanthemum said:

... this is why we can't have nice things. And by "nice things" I clearly mean a bit of eye candy... if you can ignore the hateful shit they spew. Stupid tabloids take a simple comment and run with it. Assholes.

(Dear Inquisitr, you can direct quote me on that. :D)

2 hours ago, Dandruff said:

I think they're a little off on the Duggar family fans reference.

Wait. This isn't a fan site? I've been here almost 2 years. Why didn't anyone tell me? :laughing-rofl:

Here I am researching and struggling about every sentence I write that gets published. These guys go on fj for WORK to pick up a random shallow comment, invent a few facts, write an article around it and make money. Seriously, making your income with a reality show seems more honorable. 

... this is why we can't have nice things. And by "nice things" I clearly mean a bit of eye candy... if you can ignore the hateful shit they spew. Stupid tabloids take a simple comment and run with it. Assholes.
(Dear Inquisitr, you can direct quote me on that. [emoji3])

Well, they did manage to miss the sexy JinJer thread when it was hot.

On 12/05/2017 at 5:19 PM, Hmmm_idolatry said:

He looks like he's only 24 years old.  That is really scary.  You'd think carrying around all that hate and ignorance would age someone; but that's not the case here.

Maybe he has a portrait in the attic where all the hate is showing?

On 12. mai 2017 at 10:37 PM, JermajestyDuggar said:

It's possible they have fertility issues. Fertility can be so weird. Just listen to all the stories of people having a very hard time getting pregnant with their first and get pregnant from one time oops the second time around. Fertility can be unpredictable. 

This is so true! My parent's though that they couldn't conceive and were in the prosess of adoption when they fell pregnant with my sister and then got me two years later. They were close to forty when they got my sister and had been trying for nearly ten years. 

I also have a cousin that was born seven years after her youngest sibling. Parents had been trying for a third child for several years and had given up the idea. 

Some family friends tried for years after having their first-born, and had pretty much given up. 17 years later -- surprise! Baby #2 arrives. I remember toddling around with her at her brother's college graduation.

On 5/15/2017 at 5:38 PM, missegeno said:

Well, they did manage to miss the sexy JinJer thread when it was hot.

No they didn't. They quoted my innocent comment of Jeremy's apparent hotness in their first article about FJ's reactions to the courtship. They couldn't have quoted any of the other hundreds of comments talking about his potential harmfulness

No they didn't. They quoted my innocent comment of Jeremy's apparent hotness in their first article about FJ's reactions to the courtship. They couldn't have quoted any of the other hundreds of comments talking about his potential harmfulness

I meant the mountains of hot celebrities that were posted and drooled over, not anything about Jeremy or other fundies. In that thread, we had some seriously nice things.

Just now, missegeno said:

I meant the mountains of hot celebrities that were posted and drooled over, not anything about Jeremy or other fundies. In that thread, we had some seriously nice things.

Yep, i forgot we were nuts :pb_lol:

1 minute ago, missegeno said:

That was the Jessa thread! They're not stalking her! :P 

That was the Jessa thread! They're not stalking her! [emoji14] 

I thought it was JinJer because it was labelled Hot, so everyone kept coming over thinking she was preggo, but relieved to find a very different type of Hot. Lol

1 hour ago, WhoompThereItIs said:

Some family friends tried for years after having their first-born, and had pretty much given up. 17 years later -- surprise! Baby #2 arrives. I remember toddling around with her at her brother's college graduation.

A friend of my mom's has two sons 10 years apart. Apparently she had trouble conceiving but just never gave up. 

My brother and have slightly longer than usual (at least for people I know) at 3 1/2 years. No fertility issues or anything. Actually according to my mom she had no trouble getting pregnant. It just took my parent like 2 1/2 years to feel ready for a second baby. 

7 minutes ago, missegeno said:

I thought it was JinJer because it was labelled Hot, so everyone kept coming over thinking she was preggo, but relieved to find a very different type of Hot. Lol

Pretty sure it was the last Jessa thread, the Jinger thread has been hot many times. There was the whole pulling out method not being viable, then it was hair care for a long time, the pants broke it for a while. It hasn't been on topic very much. 

47 minutes ago, missegeno said:

So many nice things...

Dear FJ: Next time there's a real need for a thread derailment, you'll know what to do. :pb_lol:

33 minutes ago, TuringMachine said:

My brother and have slightly longer than usual (at least for people I know) at 3 1/2 years. No fertility issues or anything. Actually according to my mom she had no trouble getting pregnant. It just took my parent like 2 1/2 years to feel ready for a second baby. 

If we have a second baby then 3 years is around the age gap we're aiming for. Likely closer to 3.5 years to avoid having another newborn right before Tax Season. We figure our daughter will be slightly more independent at that point, which will hopefully make things easier on us. 

(Just watch - we'll wind up with a second newborn in the middle of Tax Season when our daughter is 2... just because I wrote this down and the universe seems to enjoy messing with us like that. Lol!)

31 minutes ago, Carm_88 said:

Pretty sure it was the last Jessa thread, the Jinger thread has been hot many times. There was the whole pulling out method not being viable, then it was hair care for a long time, the pants broke it for a while. It hasn't been on topic very much. 

Ah, I must have been mixing up thread memories. There are so many threads these days.

9 minutes ago, missegeno said:

Ah, I must have been mixing up thread memories. There are so many threads these days.

The Duggars are so boring, we need some good thread drifts. When Spud eating salsa elicits a big response, we know we have nothing to enjoy. I fell down the Jill Rod and Lori Anderson rabbit holes while waiting for something to happen. :jawdrop:

fertility IS really weird... my brothers are 15 months apart, and my oldest brother was an accident with resulted in a shotgun wedding. mean while, my parents tried to conceive me for many years with lots of treatment, and me and my brothers are 12 and 13 years apart 

Also, as we all have noticed Jinger is really skinny (even though she's looking better), and that can be a determinant of infertility

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived