IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

I need something to happen. A pregnancy, an engagement, a wedding, a jinder reveal party, anything really. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
49 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

I need something to happen. A pregnancy, an engagement, a wedding, a jinder reveal party, anything really. 

Does the show getting canceled for good and the public never needing to hear from these assholes again work for you? Because I feel really strongly about it working for me.

4 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

So many nice things...

Dear FJ: Next time there's a real need for a thread derailment, you'll know what to do. :pb_lol:

If we have a second baby then 3 years is around the age gap we're aiming for. Likely closer to 3.5 years to avoid having another newborn right before Tax Season. We figure our daughter will be slightly more independent at that point, which will hopefully make things easier on us. 

(Just watch - we'll wind up with a second newborn in the middle of Tax Season when our daughter is 2... just because I wrote this down and the universe seems to enjoy messing with us like that. Lol!)

because of infertility issues, we ended up with ALMOST 4 years apart (4 grade levels for sure, my oldest is a december baby and my son is early Oct). And it has been really nice, DD could help out so much and was getting dressed herself amongst other things when DS came a long. Made my life easier!

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

Does the show getting canceled for good and the public never needing to hear from these assholes again work for you? Because I feel really strongly about it working for me.

Yis, totally...

*to be read a la sweet Jilly Muffin proposal voice

11 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I do want them to pull themselves together and make their own money (does anyone even have a job?), but then I will have to find someone else to snark on, if we don't hear from them at all, and the Duggars are awfully snarkable. 

7 hours ago, SorenaJ said:

I do want them to pull themselves together and make their own money (does anyone even have a job?), but then I will have to find someone else to snark on, if we don't hear from them at all, and the Duggars are awfully snarkable. 

:pb_lol:

There are TONS of snarkable people on this site. I'm sure you'd find something that tickled your fancy and entertained you as much as the Duggars.

2 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

There are TONS of snarkable people on this site. I'm sure you'd find something that tickled your fancy and entertained you as much as the Duggars.

Any people you can recommend? I only know about the Bateses, and they are more scary than snarkable. They really creep me out. The Duggars do too, but in a different way. 

10 minutes ago, SorenaJ said:

Any people you can recommend? I only know about the Bateses, and they are more scary than snarkable. They really creep me out. The Duggars do too, but in a different way. 

Hmm... if you want lighter hearted snarking then the Roloffs or Browns. Both have TLC shows ("Little People, Big World" and "Sister Wives.") Both have had scandals and father figures super easy to snark on. The Brown kids at least seem to be a bit more well adjusted, despite their upbringing. Roloff kids seem to be hit or miss - youngest son seems to be an Atheist who resents growing up on camera, while one of the older sons (Jeremy?) is a religious asshole with an asshole wife who may be Fundie-lite.

(The thread for the Roloffs dates back to 2012. It's a slower moving one, so keep that in mind if you start reading.)

I know you avoid the Bates, but they're good for snarking too. Especially the stuff from their old blog on the Wayback Machine. Or the Wallers (David and Priscilla - Anna Duggar's sister.)

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/481-quiver-full-of-bateseseseses/

The adventures of Jill Rodrigues, her eye shadow, lazy husband, their RV, and neglected kids is good too.

http://www.freejinger.org/forum/413-rvfull-of-grifting-rodrigues-family/

FJ, any other suggestions? Personal favorites?

If you want new (horrifying) snark material, might I suggest the Nauglers? 

I recomend JRod her plexus adventure and the late night video are very how va i say? Well you will discover

Maxwell's are a whole different kind of crazy and special, as I'm discovering. :faint:

Lori Alexander is a favourite of mine. I backtracked and read from the start, rescue ferrets were required, lol. :ferret:

On 2017-5-17 at 0:46 PM, VelociRapture said:

It's not even going to affect us, FJites, since we're not lacking for topics for uplifting, intelligent conversation. Gone with the Wind and its historical context? check. Genetic testing? Check. Weird names, real and urban legends (and it's spin-off, classism and racism in urban legends)? Check and check. And the list goes on, we really should have a repository of legendary thread drifts.

<cue thread drift history thread drift>

8 minutes ago, AuntCloud said:

<cue thread drift history thread drift>

In Rufus name let's not forget the edible placenta.

8 minutes ago, SuhrEnity said:

In Rufus name let's not forget the edible placenta.

Oh please, let's forget it.

Joining the FJ prayer collection (including such classics as "Hail Buzzard" and "Our FormerGothardite") St. VelociPatrick is proud to present "Rufus Be With Me":

Rufus with me,

Rufus before me,

Rufus behind me,

Rufus in me, (oh my!)

Rufus beneath me,

Rufus above me,

Rufus where I was driving, 

Rufus where I braked, 

Rufus on my car's hood,

Rufus on the road,

Rufus on the wall,

Rufus in the heart of everyone who believes exactly as I do,

Rufus in the mouth of the heathens I harass,

Rufus in every eye that sees my Jesus tracts,

Rufus in every ear I force listen to me sing, "Jesus Loves Me."

Salvation is of the Stag.

Salvation is of the Rufus.

May your salvation, Rufus, be ever with us.

1 hour ago, Bad Wolf said:

Oh please, let's forget it.

Rufus save me from the revival of this thread drift! :pray::moose::pb_lol:

As someone who spends way too much time on naugler stuff, don't go there. It's a land where the blog wars are crazy, the court cases are endless, all the adults are awful, and there's no one help the children. 

20 hours ago, VelociRapture said:

I think the only snark sources that aren't drifting into sad/call CPS territory are Priscilla and David. Yes, they're homophobic dickbags, but at least they seem to enjoy parenting their children and David is more funny-weird than creepy-weird (though considering how he's Gothard's pageboy, I'm sure the creepy is there).

Maybe also Sierra, since, like P&D, she at least seems like a loving, engaged parent (though I'm counting down until her laundry room breakdown), and she's hilariously inept at stuff.

@SorenaJ  May I suggest The Fabulous David Waller (a.k.a TFDW; a.k.a Pecan Thief).  He's married to Anna's sister, Priscilla.  He's very special, and oh so snarkable.  

And lest not we forget the sleazy Doug Phillips Who Is a Tool.  He's also very special.  So special that when I see his picture, I find myself thinking of the German term, 'backpfeifengesicht', which I'm pretty sure was coined with him in mind.  That word literally translates to face in need of fist. 

@SorenaJ The above are all good suggestions, but please seek out the wonderful weirdness that is the XGay Greg & Dede threads. It's got everything from neverending pregnancies to ... lung foals.

Ferret on standby :ferret:

x Gay Greg and Dede is one of the premiere reads on this board.  

I want to read about XGayGreg and Dede, but I'm afraid...

It's a shame that DNA and Emily are no more.  I enjoyed reading those threads and was sad when I got to the end and learned they split. Therese was especially compelling. 

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived