IGNORED

Joe and Kendra: Looking Forward to Side Hugs

choralcrusader8613

1 minute ago, Hmmm_idolatry said:

It's a shame that DNA and Emily are no more.  I enjoyed reading those threads and was sad when I got to the end and learned they split. Therese was especially compelling. 

Emily will forever be my favorite batshit fundie. Her "no more than $1 a pound" produce rule still kills me. 

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply
53 minutes ago, clueliss said:

x Gay Greg and Dede is one of the premiere reads on this board.  

Greg and Dede were my first rabbit hole when I ventured away from the duggar board. I think I spent over a week reading it all, almost nonstop. I couldn't look away, it was a magical trainwreck...:TrainWreckMotion:

15 hours ago, nastyhobbitses said:

I think the only snark sources that aren't drifting into sad/call CPS territory are Priscilla and David. 

Now that I think about it, the Duggars are drifting into the "sad" territory to a certain extent. I mean, I'm glad that Josh and his parents have been shown to be so horrible... but it's ridiculously sad that it came at the expense of the four assaulted sisters. And then you consider the pain Josh inflicted on his wife and children, as well as the lackluster educations...

If you want new (horrifying) snark material, might I suggest the Nauglers? 

Oh god. Not the poop. NEVER THE POOP.

RUN AWAY!

(Yes, I am still bitter about poop 15-17 where I was loosing my shit practically on a daily basis and was a lot meaner than I prefer to be.)

I suggest John Shrader, Anna Duggar's brother in law, and his inept ministry in Africa.

Current theory is his father is providing him with funding to keep him away from home and the embarrassment he causes.  Wife is expecting number 11.  John has had no luck in converting anyone at all.

1 hour ago, Destiny said:

Oh god. Not the poop. NEVER THE POOP.

RUN AWAY!

(Yes, I am still bitter about poop 15-17 where I was loosing my shit practically on a daily basis and was a lot meaner than I prefer to be.)

I ask myself "why" pretty frequently on this site, but never as much as I do in Naugworld.

"Why has no one taken these kids away?!?!?!"

Just now, HarleyQuinn said:

I ask myself "why" pretty frequently on this site, but never as much as I do in Naugworld.

"Why has no one taken these kids away?!?!?!"

Oh so do I. I hate ma and pa poo, but I think the anti poop contingent is just as terrible as they are. The only people who don't entirely suck in this clusterfuck of fail are the kids. I feel so terrible for the kids. 

8 hours ago, Destiny said:

Oh so do I. I hate ma and pa poo, but I think the anti poop contingent is just as terrible as they are. The only people who don't entirely suck in this clusterfuck of fail are the kids. I feel so terrible for the kids. 

The weirdest thing about the Naugs is how the clusterfuck is infectious, transmitted by internet contact, as people seem to get sucked into the vortex and become part of the madness.  I can understand how their neighbours, eg, go a bit crazy in response to the Nogs, but it seems like random people on the internet, who have nothing to do with them, get drawn in and become just as bad as the Naugs themselves.  Nauglerfication!

My best-worst thing was the person claiming to be making a documentary about them, who, because they had "Source" in their username, meant they were protected as a journalist under law or something - I really wish they'd come back and answer our Qs, because that shit was hilarious.

But yeah, the fact the kids are in the middle of this vortex of complete batshittery, and are being actively involved in all the online of it by Nicole, breaks my heart.  Those poor, poor kids.

17 hours ago, Percy said:

I suggest John Shrader, Anna Duggar's brother in law, and his inept ministry in Africa.

Africa? AFRICA?! I do believe you mean Sub-Saharan Africa. Thank you in advance for never making that mistake again.

I got sucked into the Sarah, David, and Russell story, although these days it's a lot quieter and Russ is pretty pathetic.

Dont be scared of the XGays! They are fabulous! Hands down the best rabbit hole on this site. Best part is there is only one child involved and XGay and Dede dont have much if any access to him! 

I have a strong stomach but had to nope out of the Naugs around poop thread 10. 

On 5/19/2017 at 9:53 AM, Hmmm_idolatry said:

@SorenaJ  May I suggest The Fabulous David Waller (a.k.a TFDW; a.k.a Pecan Thief).  He's married to Anna's sister, Priscilla.  He's very special, and oh so snarkable. 

This made me laugh so, so loud. Special is an understatement. But you're right! This is a great one! ( PLEASE watch their wedding video, starring all of the Duggars)

19 hours ago, Destiny said:

I have to defend you here. It was baaaaaad. 

On 5/18/2017 at 9:32 AM, VelociRapture said:

FJ, any other suggestions? Personal favorites?

Personally, I am  completely fascinated by the S'Mortons.  I want to slap Cap'n Bret and his idiot wife upside their stupid heads. 

I don't like reading about the Nauglers.  Every now and then I've wondered and read....but it's sooooo upsetting.  It's not even snark-worthy....it's so demented and sad.  

Does anyone know what Joseph does all day? Since he's supposed to be the sole breadwinner for Kendra and their full quiver, he should have some kind of job, at least in theory. Is he still helping JD with whatever he does? I remember some years back Joe was said to enjoy "discipling" young men at Clown College, so maybe he's joined the ranks of fundie men with ill-defined ministries.

I wonder too about Joseph. And I would still like to know what Bin ACTUALLY does all day. We see him coming through the door with the backpack and that is it. He mentioned being at "work" in a recent slobbery summary I believe. 

Bin....free house free minivan. And so it goes. 

I don't get the fun ness of XgayGreg and Deede. I tried reading the one thread,, but... yawn. FB threads removed or closed, no photos.. what am I missing?

ETA: what I saw of her blog was particularly confusing.. and kind of depressing. and stupid.

1 minute ago, Four is Enough said:

I don't get the fun ness of XgayGreg and Deede. I tried reading the one thread,, but... yawn. FB threads removed or closed, no photos.. what am I missing?

Did you read the first threads with the eleventy month miracle pregnancy? That's pure Internet gold right there. XGay Greg's narcissistic "testimonies" are also amusing, especially since he isn't dragging a quiver full of children into the madness.

2 minutes ago, Four is Enough said:

ETA: what I saw of her blog was particularly confusing.. and kind of depressing. and stupid.

Have you Rufus to guide you in your journey?  When you start to knew a new fine family you always have to offer a praier before.                             May Rufus bless you 

There was a thread that was pinned in this one. That's the only one I've found so far. I've clicked on a few links, found her blog, but no photos, as I said.

Still have fond memories of X-Gay Greg and DeDe. And I think 'Ermah Gerd" calling into their radio show is still one of my favourite fundie trolling moments. Right up there with the pop singer usernames on the Maxwells' blog, especially 'Adele' who signed off, 'Rolling in the deep well of his love.'

**Please note, I am not condoning or encouraging the trolling of fundies by members of FJ. Just thought I should put that disclaimer out there.**

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Still have fond memories of X-Gay Greg and DeDe. And I think 'Ermah Gerd" calling into their radio show is still one of my favourite fundie trolling moments. Right up there with the pop singer usernames on the Maxwells' blog, especially 'Adele' who signed off, 'Rolling in the deep well of his love.'

Bahaha I love it! At some point, I'll get around to reading that fundie trainwreck.

3 hours ago, singsingsing said:

**Please note, I am not condoning or encouraging the trolling of fundies by members of FJ. Just thought I should put that disclaimer out there.**

Or at least if you want to troll, don't bring FJ into it. Troll on your own steam :P

3 hours ago, choralcrusader8613 said:

Or at least if you want to troll, don't bring FJ into it. Troll on your own steam

Yeah, I have no issue with people calling them out for legitimate reasons. Just leave any mention of FJ out of it. 

Personally, I enjoy seeing them get called on the bullshit. But I have a "no interacting with the wildlife" personal rule that keeps me from doing more than just snickering under my breath and moving on with my life.

9 hours ago, singsingsing said:

Right up there with the pop singer usernames on the Maxwells' blog, especially 'Adele' who signed off, 'Rolling in the deep well of his love.'

I remember that. While I don't condone interacting with people we snark on, that was absolutely hysterical. :pb_lol: People were so excited to see whose lyrics have made it past Steve's censorship.

Emily and Dna is a great rabbit hole but it's kind of hard to follow since she removed all her photos from her blog. That's quite the trainwreck.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived