IGNORED

Lori Alexander 17: Pooping on Someone Else's Lawn

I still see the picture. It looks like a naked woman with her hands tied behind her back, and they are half-covering her naked buttocks.  Not an innocent picture at all and I think she knew what she was doing with that picture.

• Replies 555
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I see the new picture, of a knotted rope. The fact that she can't seem to find a picture without literal ropes and knots, just speaks volumes to her lack of imagination and critical thinking skills.

I'm hoping her latest stint in Youtube, people seeing how "off" she is, will drive her readership down the toilet.

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

I don't watch her YT videos, but Alyssa went to a Christian high school for a time as she mentions having gone to them on her FB. Alyssa also studied at Ballet Magnificant (sp?) in Mississippi. While she didn't go to college, she received an education in dance and seems to continue to teach dance and fitness. The boys were educated at BIOLA, but I believe Steven went to a non-Christian medical school for his dental education. Ryan works for Ken, so, yeah. Or he did, haven't bothered to see if that's still the case. 

I am not sure where she mentions homeschooling Alyssa, but I think she did homeschool Cassi briefly, but how long I haven't been able to confirm. I know she mentioned homeschooling the boys, at least during middle school. Before that time is unclear and she did say she sent them to a Christian high school. However, we know that all her children, at some point, for at least a time, went to public school. That's she's adamantly so opposed to them is actually funny. Just more hypocrisy from Lori as usual. 

Regarding Alyssa, she says she started her in a public high school, but Alyssa found it too raunchy. Apparently the senior boys tried to sleep with the freshman. . . who knows what's true.

Alyssa came home freshman year. I am sure she was glad to have lots of time to study dance. She was "homeschooled" by Lori until senior year. I suspect the Alexanders wanted Alyssa to have a degree from a brick and mortar high school. So she did her senior year at one. I don't know if it was public or private.

Ballet M is actually a touring dance company. Alyssa started out as an apprentice (where you have to pay) and then became a member of the  company. Interestingly, she moved to their headquarters in Mississippi at 18, found an apartment, and established herself there at a young age. Pretty impressive. I wonder how she managed to get her parents to agree to all this. . . 

1 hour ago, dairyfreelife said:

However, we know that all her children, at some point, for at least a time, went to public school. That's she's adamantly so opposed to them is actually funny. Just more hypocrisy from Lori as usual. 

I wonder if someone will point that out to her.  Would she delete the comment, or try to say she was still learning from the Lord at that time, and now that her education is complete she now knows that public school is bad?

8 minutes ago, Flossie said:

I wonder if someone will point that out to her.  Would she delete the comment, or try to say she was still learning from the Lord at that time, and now that her education is complete she now knows that public school is bad?

She'd delete it in a heartbeat. You'll notice that she rarely (if ever) talks about how the first 23 years of marriage were a nightmare of unsubmissive, bossy behavior from her. And lest we forget, Ken was no prince himself. 

Today's notebook doodle concludes:

May I live & think as the Apostle Paul.

Am I the only one who finds it odd that she wants to live like Paul instead of Jesus?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lori would have found Jesus "too soft" for her taste (I also have an idea that Lori would have been the first one to cast a stone at the woman at the well).  
Ken has already said that Jesus was wrong about something or another...I'd have to go back and see what exactly Ken was correcting Him on.  

Ken Alexander:

Note that Jesus’ request was even wrong

He continues:

Wrong does not mean sinful

So Jesus was wrong.  Not sinful, but wrong.  Don't worry though, Ken straightened it out.

3 minutes ago, Koala said:

Today's notebook doodle concludes:

Am I the only one who finds it odd that she wants to live like Paul instead of Jesus?

I have a sneaking suspicion that Lori would have found Jesus "too soft" for her taste (I also have an idea that Lori would have been the first one to cast a stone at the woman at the well).  
Ken has already said that Jesus was wrong about something or another...I'd have to go back and see what exactly Ken was correcting Him on.  

Ken Alexander:

He continues:

So Jesus was wrong.  Not sinful, but wrong.  Don't worry though, Ken straightened it out.

Odd, but very telling, isn't it? :my_dodgy:

And I will never, ever get over Ken saying that Jesus was wrong. 

Well, you know Ken...when someone falls off the Horse of TRUTH (even if it's Jesus), it's his job to see that they're put back on the right track. :roll:

11 minutes ago, Koala said:

Well, you know Ken...when someone falls off the Horse of TRUTH (even if it's Jesus), it's his job to see that they're put back on the right track. :roll:

Or in Jesus' case, the Donkey of Truth... :pb_lol:

I have to say I'm really disappointed that I missed the photo Lori used of the naked woman tied up with ropes. I don't know how I missed it, I check her FB page every single morning like I invented the concept of Internet stalking. :angry-banghead:

Most evangelicals I know prefer Paul over Jesus. Jesus isn't legalistic enough for them.

And Ken is not the first one I've heard or read saying Jesus was wrong about this or that, although "that's not what Jesus meant" is more common. He didn't mean love your neighbor in general, see, he said "as yourself" which means he was saying "love your neighbor after yourself and only if your neighbor is like you" so that means only love other Christians. That's my favorite

I don't believe Lori is nearly as innocent as she would have her readers believe.

She knows all about using spanking and discipline  in a sexual way and mentioned how the thought of it turned her on.

She also knows all about anal sex, as she has written how her father told her it is dangerous.

1 hour ago, Koala said:

..I'd have to go back and see what exactly Ken was correcting Him on.  

What was he correcting Jesus on? 

I think he was calling out Jesus for praying that "this cup" (of crucifixion) be taken from Him. I'm searching for the actual reference.

Edit: I found it! And a bonus HORSE OF TRUTH reference! It's in the comment section of this post.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2016/01/if-only-submission-fit-into-nice.html#idc-container

23 minutes ago, louisa05 said:

Most evangelicals I know prefer Paul over Jesus. Jesus isn't legalistic enough for them.

And Ken is not the first one I've heard or read saying Jesus was wrong about this or that, although "that's not what Jesus meant" is more common. He didn't mean love your neighbor in general, see, he said "as yourself" which means he was saying "love your neighbor after yourself and only if your neighbor is like you" so that means only love other Christians. That's my favorite

Another one I've encountered is that "Judge not, lest ye be judged" means that we shouldn't judge people(only God can do that), but we can and should judge actions.

33 minutes ago, TeddyBonkers said:

I think he was calling out Jesus for praying that "this cup" (of crucifixion) be taken from Him. I'm searching for the actual reference.

Edit: I found it! And a bonus HORSE OF TRUTH reference! It's in the comment section of this post.

lorialexander.blogspot.com/2016/01/if-only-submission-fit-into-nice.html#idc-container

Thank you! And hahaha at the "horse of truth" reference!!!!

I read a bit on there and honestly, I just don't have time to sit around arguing with people like them. It's like all humans are in some "chain of command" where they constantly agonize over whether they can, or should, or will be cast into outer darkness for not submitting to someone who's supposed to be their superior.

And all along, commands like "love your neighbor as you love yourself", "love one-another as I have loved you" and others are forgotten and not practiced.  How much time do these people spend thinking about their poor and doing something about their situation? When Lori hears about a woman's plight she says it's "tragic", but does it cross her mind to DO something about it?  She says the church should care for widows and orphans. Who does she think The Church is? 

She's so caught up in her submission doctrine, she's lost the plot, I'm afraid. 

If I'm not mistaken, Lori and Ken are hardcore dispensationalists, meaning they think they are living in a Pauline dispensation or time period. Jesus ended the Old Testament dispensation and Paul ended the Jesus dispensation. IIRC, lori once said that theologically they put much more weight on the teachings of Paul than the teachings of Jesus.

@onemama, I've asked her, when I first found FJ and learned of LorKen, what she has done to help families who have fallen on hard times. That never made it past moderation to her blog. She won't answer, because she has not done ONE thing to help someone. If she did help someone, then we'd be hearing about it all the time on her blog. She is not selfless. Somewhere in her comments, she writes about being a taker. 

I doubt that she has ever dropped anything off for charity or offered her time at her church to help widows even. Can you imagine Lori helping someone out, even if it's to clean their kitchen with a chicken-juiced Norwex cloth, or driving someone in her (oh so old) Mercedes to get groceries or medicine? 

She definitely has lost the plot.  

Yeah, charity is definitely not Lori's area of expertise.  As she put it:

I would definitely describe myself as a taker.

She has 2 things she does really well.  She gossips, and she takes.  Or as she also put it, you can do a lot, but:

it’s so much easier to ask someone else

2 hours ago, smittykins said:

Another one I've encountered is that "Judge not, lest ye be judged" means that we shouldn't judge people(only God can do that), but we can and should judge actions.

I've mostly heard that pointing out other people's sins is not judging them. Of course, there is that whole speck and plank thing. But I'm sure they have an excuse for that one, too. 

Jesus is wrong? I don't even know how to respond to the crazy there.

9 hours ago, onemama said:

snipped

She says the church should care for widows and orphans. Who does she think The Church is? 

And now I have a Sunday School song stuck in my head:

I am the church

You are the church

We are the church together

All who follow Jesus, all around the world

Yes, we're the church together

A church is not a building

A church is not a steeple

A church is not a resting place

A church is a people!

Oh well. It's marginally better than "I've Got the Joy, Joy, Joy, Joy Down in My Heart" or some of the other possibilities. :)

8 hours ago, freealljs said:

she has not done ONE thing to help someone. If she did help someone, then we'd be hearing about it all the time on her blog. She is not selfless. Somewhere in her comments, she writes about being a taker. 

I doubt that she has ever dropped anything off for charity or offered her time at her church to help widows even. Can you imagine Lori helping someone out, even if it's to clean their kitchen with a chicken-juiced Norwex cloth, or driving someone in her (oh so old) Mercedes to get groceries or medicine? 

She's decided that her "ministry" or "calling" is preaching at younger women and scolding them for every single reason she can find.  Not one post is truly positive. She refers to women as "they", meaning that she doesn't lump herself in with her readers. She's above them. She's not interested in discussing different points of view because she's the teacher and knows better. 

I'm afraid you're right about her lack of real interest in people.  I hope more and more of her readers see her for the clanging cymbal she is and go find greener (and healthier) pastures. Her followers sound just like her, blinkered and ever condemning of anyone who doesn't live like they do.  But they think they are "godly" and "the remnant".  Whatever. Jesus said that we will be known by the love we have for one-another. I see no love in Lori's "ministry". 

Lori always makes me think of that one quote from "The Social Network", with a slight twist-

...You're going to go through life thinking that (people) don't like you because you're (Christian). And I want you to know, from the bottom of my heart, that that won't be true. It'll be because you're an asshole.

11 hours ago, jerkit said:

If I'm not mistaken, Lori and Ken are hardcore dispensationalists, meaning they think they are living in a Pauline dispensation or time period. Jesus ended the Old Testament dispensation and Paul ended the Jesus dispensation. IIRC, lori once said that theologically they put much more weight on the teachings of Paul than the teachings of Jesus.

What? But this doesn't make sense! I mean the first covenant was made by the patriarchs of israel and God, Jesus the son of God came to fulfil the Scripture and forge a new covenant. Jesus said that the ancient Scriptures aren't erased just fulfilled,  how can they think that Paul, simply a ma, can dispensate from Jesus commandment when Jesus himself didn't dispensate anybody but had to fulfil Scripture to set people free? Paul never claimed anything like that. 

Ok I am just an ebil agnostic but if they don't follow Christ and don't consider his word definitive but in need to be perfected by Paul, I don't understand how they define themselves Christians.

• choralcrusader8613 locked this topic

Archived