BRADRICK! Divorce Part 2

Destiny

I found  yogurt helped during my chemo.

• Replies 579
  • Created
  • Last Reply
55 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

“Should we stop evangelizing if our home is out of order?”

If we = Scott Brown, the answer is NO, of course.

On the other hand, when YOUR home is out of order, stop evangelizing, pay US lots of money for our shite ministry materials, and STFU & do as we say until WE decide you're godly again. See the difference?

56 minutes ago, DomWackTroll said:

Oh bitch PLEASE.

Seriously!  Obviously there has been some mumbling that Scottie's house is built upon sand.  With typical forthrightness and courage - Scott sends out his minion to try to shore up the foundations because he's too much of a wimp himself.

6 minutes ago, Soulhuntress said:

Our FIC first just had a section partitioned of with a fabric room screen. We had some chairs in the back of the meeting room with a screen. The second meeting place had a room in the back separated by glass. Nursing moms could go in there to nurse their babies. There was a tv and speakers in the foyer where as parent could take a fussy child and still hear the service. 

3 hours ago, DomWackTroll said:

“Should we stop evangelizing if our home is out of order?”

Oh bitch PLEASE.

Don Hart... didn't he send threatening legal letters around on behalf of VF/VFM whenever DPIAT got into hot water?

8 minutes ago, Anonymousguest said:

Our FIC first just had a section partitioned of with a fabric room screen. We had some chairs in the back of the meeting room with a screen. The second meeting place had a room in the back separated by glass. Nursing moms could go in there to nurse their babies. There was a tv and speakers in the foyer where as parent could take a fussy child and still hear the service. 

At least the second one lets fussy babies fuss.  Lawdy.  

2 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Don Hart... didn't he send threatening legal letters around on behalf of VF/VFM whenever DPIAT got into hot water?

Yep.  He was involved in the Allosaur crap up to his neck.  

http://simply-christian.org/blog/raising-the-allosaur/raising-the-allosaurus-and-bordering-on-deception/

I'm pretty sure Jen Fishburne mentioned him too.

One of VF's legal hit men.  I doubt he is worth much as an attorney though.

That entire Allosaur thing was 360 degrees of fundy nuttiness and outright crazy, but serves as a great reminder to avoid DWP film projects like the plague; Jen got mileage out of it that you wouldn't believe. 

Raising the Allosaur: The True Story of a Rare Dinosaur and the Home Schooler who Found It is still available on Amazon.  Most reviewers gave it one star and called out DWP as a fraud; a few others were miffed over the Creationist view.  Two others were die hard believers who participated in the dig. 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKqJCvFBp4jwjDaXb0j7d3WaloiXx4QSZChT00/?taken-by=kellyjeannette

Interesting, Kelly just posted an Instagram photo of her with this caption: "These are my people and they mean the world to me. So grateful to spend the week with them and introduce them to the worlds greatest ice cream. #goodberrys #friendslikefamily#myhoustonfamily" She tagged at least 4 of Craig Houston's kids (the pastor who Bradrick is "under" in having his legal stuff sent to). So still very curious as to what Craig Houston's role is, and if Peter is under some sort of "church discipline." 

Also...was Kelly back in Washington, then? (Or did a lot of the Houston family meet up with her elsewhere?) 

Looks like the Houston family is on a road trip (

), and then this (and other pics in his feed) confirms that they were with Kelly in NC, and then actually at the Brown's property: 

Is there a single Houston brother? They look like exactly the kind of men Scottie would go for. The whole Kelly-Peter match always seemed off to me. 

On the divorce web site, it said something like "terms uncontested." I can see Bradrick agreeing to the harsh terms, out of guilt, fear, or a desire to have fewer parental responsibilities. But will a judge readily agree to such a one-sided agreement? Do they ever ask why a parent is so readily giving up rights, or do they just shrug and accept it?

19 minutes ago, Fundiewonder said:

Is there a single Houston brother? They look like exactly the kind of men Scottie would go for. The whole Kelly-Peter match always seemed off to me. 

On the divorce web site, it said something like "terms uncontested." I can see Bradrick agreeing to the harsh terms, out of guilt, fear, or a desire to have fewer parental responsibilities. But will a judge readily agree to such a one-sided agreement? Do they ever ask why a parent is so readily giving up rights, or do they just shrug and accept it?

I would say it depends on the judge and other factors. If it's prepared by lawyers most I would say would assume the lawyers properly advised their clients and they had good reasons for making the deal. If one or both are pro se the judge might (or might not) bring them in to ask if they know what they are agreeing to and take a more active interest in making sure it is a fair deal. All judges are different though and in a case like this it could easily be a law clerk handing to a judge to sign. 

On 3/31/2017 at 10:52 AM, nausicaa said:

BTW, thanks for that numbers breakdown @quiversR4hunting--I love stuff like that. I'm guessing that 25% in taxes only includes Federal, since WA doesn't have an income tax. However, that hefty 6.5% sales tax is going to affect him.

Isn't he in Puyallup? Sales tax is 9.4% there. (9.6% in Seattle, 10.1% in Tacoma)

What do they consider a home "in order"? Or not perfectly in order? I couldn't watch the video, no CC, at least on my end. 

I'm thinking adultry, assault, child molesting, abuse of all kinds isn't exactly what I would consider a house in orde, but maybe that's exactly what they mean. Dominate to the bitter end. 

That FB post made my head hurt. 

On 4/1/2017 at 11:59 PM, BobJonesBabe said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BSKqJCvFBp4jwjDaXb0j7d3WaloiXx4QSZChT00/?taken-by=kellyjeannette

Interesting, Kelly just posted an Instagram photo of her with this caption: "These are my people and they mean the world to me. So grateful to spend the week with them and introduce them to the worlds greatest ice cream. #goodberrys #friendslikefamily#myhoustonfamily" She tagged at least 4 of Craig Houston's kids (the pastor who Bradrick is "under" in having his legal stuff sent to). So still very curious as to what Craig Houston's role is, and if Peter is under some sort of "church discipline." 

Also...was Kelly back in Washington, then? (Or did a lot of the Houston family meet up with her elsewhere?) 

Looks like the Houston family is on a road trip (

), and then this (and other pics in his feed) confirms that they were with Kelly in NC, and then actually at the Brown's property: 

Something in the milk ain't clean. Why is the shading and coloring on Kelly's face so different from everyone else's? 

It isn't just that she's in between the two dudes. The skin tones seem way off. And there's something flat about her image. If there were no such thing as photoshop, I'd say a photo of her face had been pasted, literally, to look as though it belonged to the body in the pink top. 

I could be wrong. After all I'm looking at it on an iPhone and I've had a little wine. 

7 hours ago, MamaJunebug said:

Something in the milk ain't clean. Why is the shading and coloring on Kelly's face so different from everyone else's? 

She looks like she been getting lots of time in the sun after leaving the drippy PNW behind.  Her arms are tan as well.  Also, her hair is dark brown, not blond.  I can't imagine being cooped up in a small house/trailer trying to homeschool 6 young children during a rainy PNW winter.  I'm sure spring in NC is pure heaven compared to the PNW. 

We will be providing a room for nursing mothers to go to as needed, but we will not be providing babysitting for other children.

I'm embarrassed to say it took me until now to appreciate the complete irony of a workshop put on by Family Integrated Church people, who believe in demand militant fecundity in marriage,  demand all children be with their parents in church, who then do not allow children in a workshop about Christian marriage, FIC style.  I get it.  They don't want you to miss ONE WORD from Scottie's mouth BUT, they won't provide babysitting for your kids, or even give you a hint on how to address childcare issues.  I'm sure they also believe you should never ever taint your children by leaving them in the care of ebil heathens.  

@Howl, thanks, you could be right. If Kelly is  biologically related to the other Brown children (as has been guessed), it would make sense she's darker when she tans than the natural blonds in the photo.

Two observations, neither worth anything:

-- The smiles on the blondies  just give them such an -- I dunno-- *Aryan* vibe. "We are very velcoming to our cult but we ARE better than you"....

-- Kelly looked good as a blonde but sheesh, she must've spent a ton to keep her hair looking so conditioned and healthy .., oh, what am I saying?! I'm sure Scottie had/has minions who do the beautifying work for free.

WRT the no babysitting at the "Divorces of Our Sons and Daughters"  (or whatever it's called) hootenanny, I think the point is precisely to force couples to prove that they can control  their automatons -- er, children! -- to keep quiet and attentive during the hours-long lectures.   If they don't, they will have deeply embarrassed themselves; and they will have been distracted from  asking too many hard questions.  

13 hours ago, DancingPhalanges said:

What do they consider a home "in order"? Or not perfectly in order? I couldn't watch the video, no CC, at least on my end. 

I'm thinking adultry, assault, child molesting, abuse of all kinds isn't exactly what I would consider a house in orde, but maybe that's exactly what they mean. Dominate to the bitter end. 

That FB post made my head hurt. 

"house in order" means anything goes, if you're a big dog and don't get caught, and it means anything can (and will) be used against you if you're one of the little people (and that could be children, or it could be adults who willingly put themselves under these guys' authority).

5 hours ago, Howl said:

I'm sure spring in NC is pure heaven compared to the PNW. 

Hey now, some of us happen to like drippy, rainy weather. 

ETA 2017 is kind of taking it to the extreme, though. Someone please send vitamin d...

6 hours ago, ladyamylynn said:

Hey now, some of us happen to like drippy, rainy weather. 

I also absolutely adore drippy rainy weather -- as long as I'm not in a small house with 6 young children who can't go outside and play.   

25 minutes ago, Howl said:

I also absolutely adore drippy rainy weather -- as long as I'm not in a small house with 6 young children who can't go outside and play.   

I had 6 kids in the drippy rainy weather, and I still love it. It didn't keep is inside. 

The year my mom spent taking care of 3 kids in drippy, rainy weather was not a happy one. Over that year, she was diagnosed with an ulcer, low iron, low thyroid, and low blood sugar. All of those things combined left her tired and not happy. I think she prefers the "inland northwest" to the coastal area.

14 hours ago, Anonymousguest said:

I had 6 kids in the drippy rainy weather, and I still love it. It didn't keep is inside. 

I spent two months (November, December) in Eugene, OR back in the day.  It was post-nasal-drip manifested as weather.  I subsequently spent several Christmas vacations in Seattle.  Misty/sprinkly weather in the 50s.  Great to be out and about taking walks.  Loved it!  Did you live close enough to the ocean to go out walking on the beach or by the bays?  

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived