IGNORED

New picture of the Botkinettes!

Deleted12

Judging by how old Liberty Phillips appears to be in the photo, I would have to say this is a new "old" pic.

I must say, Lourdes Torres really outshines the Botkinettes in this photo--she's the maid, but the Botkins are the ones who look dowdy.

Names, please? The only people I know in here are the Botkinettes.

Standing in back: A-S Botkin, Liberty Phillips (agreed this is an older pic; today on Dougie's blog there's a new pic of Liberty celebrating her 15th birthday), Be-All Phillips.

Seated in front: someone I've seen several times in various fundie blog posts, but can't remember her name; Lourdes Torres (agree she's always been a beauty, wonder how we could get more of her story beyond "lives to serve DP"), one of the Manteufel clan, another Phillips daughter (I think, not sure), and E-Bot.

Great find!

Judging by how old Liberty Phillips appears to be in the photo, I would have to say this is a new "old" pic.

I must say, Lourdes Torres really outshines the Botkinettes in this photo--she's the maid, but the Botkins are the ones who look dowdy.

Wait, the Botkins actually have a maid? What's the story here?

Standing in back: A-S Botkin, Liberty Phillips (agreed this is an older pic; today on Dougie's blog there's a new pic of Liberty celebrating her 15th birthday), Be-All Phillips.

Seated in front: someone I've seen several times in various fundie blog posts, but can't remember her name; Lourdes Torres (agree she's always been a beauty, wonder how we could get more of her story beyond "lives to serve DP"), one of the Manteufel clan, another Phillips daughter (I think, not sure), and E-Bot.

Great find!

Is the family name of the girl really ManTEUFEL??? Great name for a fundie :D :P ! ("Teufel" is the german word for satan!)

Wait, the Botkins actually have a maid? What's the story here?

Lourdes Torres worked (and may still work) for Dougie and Be-All Phillips. Rumor has it they don't pay her a nickel - she's doing it purely for the future-wife-and-mother experience. Kathryn Joyce wrote about her in the book "Quiverfull." She's also one of the SAHDs lauded in the Botkins' "Return of the Daughters" DVD. Her brother Andrew (another hottie) went on Dougie's anaconda-seeking mission.

When needed, Lourdes also appears as various non-white heroines in Dougie's costume religious pageants, such as Pocohantas at the 2007 Jamestown. She is at front-center-right in this photo: visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/IMG_0953.aspx

I'm sorry, even in this picture I happen to think E. Botkin is just stunningly beautiful. And I do not commonly bend that way....

I think folks are right, and this is an old picture.

Anna Sofia looks like she slept in the car, and all four women on the right, including my girlfriend Elizabeth, look like the FLDS.

In short, this is an awesome picture. :D

Here's a picture from Liberty's 13th birthday party. It's totally the same event. It was 4 years ago.

<>

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2007/02/2117/

Here's a picture from Liberty's 13th birthday party. It's totally the same event. It was 4 years ago.

<>

visionforum.com/news/blogs/doug/2007/02/2117/

I'm confused - Doug's blog says "Liberty Turns 15" today (9/26/11).

Is the family name of the girl really ManTEUFEL??? Great name for a fundie :D :P ! ("Teufel" is the german word for satan!)

But after all, there is that family called von Manteuffel, whose men filled some rather important positions especially during the19th century, but I doubt they are related.

I'm confused - Doug's blog says "Liberty Turns 15" today (9/26/11).

Hmmm... I think I made a mistake. The blog post is AS talking about how turning 13 is a big damn deal, but then the picture is from a totally unrelated event. Anyway, Liberty looks more like 10 than 13 in that picture, which would make sense with the math.

If today is Liberty's birthday, then Anna Sofia is 26.

I still remember her depressing blog post from last year:

visionarydaughters.com/2010/10/greater-expectations

Yep - while their brothers and other VF-ers are marrying in droves, their cousins are having children and living interesting lives, A-S and E continue to wither on Daddy's twisted vine. Depressing indeed.

Lourdes Torres is gorgeous!

Lourdes and Andrew Torres are two of the best-looking fundies BY FAR. It's kind of shocking that other fundies aren't stampeding to marry them.

Anyway, I'm guessing that this is an older pic of the Botkinettes. It looks like it was taken 3-4 years ago or so.

May be Lourdes and her brother aren't high enough in the VF circles.. or maybe Beall doesn't want to give away her toyboy and her nanny.. since Doug prefers playing with his anaconda (and Peter of course!!!) and no "highborn" royal QF mother would ever dare to take care of her children on her own it would be quite hard for her to loose the two..

Wow. Anna Sofia and Elizabeth aren't going to be able to keep the whole "maiden" thing going much longer....they're sliding quickly into spinsterhood.

Not that Big Daddy Bot minds, I'm sure, if they still fetch his slippers and rub his feet.

Anna Sofia and Elizabeth aren't going to be able to keep the whole "maiden" thing going much longer....they're sliding quickly into spinsterhood.

Yes, how do they explain their unmarried status? In the courtship webinar didn't Ben or Geoff say something about how guys who are great Christian courtship prospects will come in droves if a girl is pure and virginal and being a good SAHD by serving Daddy? How does that explain the Botkins not having married years ago?

Archived