IGNORED

Trump 13: More Scandal, More Fun. Yay! :/

Destiny

9 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

And let's balance out that horror with something better: 

Is agent orange going to fire Comey now?  He has Jeff, I love the KKK, Sessions in his pocket, why not a new head of the FBI.  If toddler could bring  J. Edgar Hover back from the dead he would.

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump really is a disgusting piece of shit. He tweeted this: 

Here's Donna Brazile's response: 

Well isn't this interesting: 

Senator Lieu has issued a statement about Trump's request/demand for an investigation:

Not 1 piece of evidence . . . except for those 6 people from the campaign who have already publicly admitted to it.

13 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Well isn't this interesting: 

Senator Lieu has issued a statement about Trump's request/demand for an investigation:

Wow.  I went and looked Stone's Twitter feed.  I wondered if that deleted tweet was a hoax.  Nope. He really needs his mouth washed out with soap.  I feel like asking him if he kisses his mother with that mouth.  I thought I had a wicked sailor mouth.  But heavens to Betsy!  As a semi public official he really needs to think (oh right toddler's people don't think) before he tweets.

ETA:  So I look some more at this guy and I find Info Wars and I threw up my hands.  Nuff said.

On 3/3/2017 at 11:59 AM, 47of74 said:

That's insulting to loathsome pricks to compare them to Trey Gowdy.  Gowdy is a much, much lower form of life. 

Agent Fornicate Face could murder someone in front of both houses of Congress while on live TV with the Pope and Jesus Christ are sitting in the room and Trey would be right there to explain it all away.  Meanwhile if Mrs. Clinton had won and done the same thing he'd be getting the poles and the nails all ready for the crucifixion.

Trey Gowdy makes me want to scream!!!!:kitty-cussing:   Be thankful that he's not your Congresscritter.  He's mine very unfortunately.  To think that Liz Patterson was our congressional representative at one time.  She was a pro-choice Democrat.

The White House correspondent for NYTimes just tweeted this: 

For fuck's sake, Republicans went all over TV today and made completely asses of themselves defending a completely fake accusation and it's still not good enough for Trump. 

2 minutes ago, PennySycamore said:

Trey Gowdy makes me want to scream!!!!:kitty-cussing:   Be thankful that he's not your Congresscritter.  He's mine very unfortunately.  To think that Liz Patterson was our congressional representative at one time.  She was a pro-choice Democrat.

Iowa's current congressional delegation makes me wanna hurl.  Here in Iowa we have Senator Joni Breadbags McCutyernutzoff Erst and Chuckles the Clown Grassley.  And we also have that sanctimonious fuck Steve King out in western Iowa.

Show of hands. Who here thinks Senator Nunes also has ties to Russia? 

I do. I do. I do. He seems really desperate to cover for Trump. 

49 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I love this tweet: 

Oh Spinny Spice  you silly thing  don't you know you are just making it worse?  You are sounding more like you boss every day with the rapid fire tweets of blathering blustering nonsense.

The tangerine toddler just throws a stink bomb like blaming Obama for a wire tap and then won't comment or follow up?  He did this during the election.  Said Obama started ISIS and then said "oh I was just kidding"

My husband keeps telling me to let orange freak boy feed his own rope.  I'm the hell out of gives a fuck.  I want him out NOW.

14 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I'm waving both my hands.  I also want to know who the hell would let him touch their children.  Then I figured it must be his grand kids. All I have to say is eww.   Just after I hit send I noticed his tie. He looks like Dilbert. 

Oh God, WH directed people to Louise Mensch??  If anyone wants to delve into a conspiracy theory, have at it.  I like a good conspiracy theory, and with as fucked up as things have been for the past few months, it might very well be true.  In any case Louise Mensch is the last person Trump wants people paying attention to, she ardently pushes the idea that he's in bed with Putin.  

4 minutes ago, Petrel said:

Oh God, WH directed people to Louise Mensch??  If anyone wants to delve into a conspiracy theory, have at it.  I like a good conspiracy theory, and with as fucked up as things have been for the past few months, it might very well be true.  In any case Louise Mensch is the last person Trump wants people paying attention to, she ardently pushes the idea that he's in bed with Putin.  

She's actually gotten several stories right months before the press figured it out. So I think her theories are credible. 

In any case, the article the White House is directing people to is the story that Louise reported on back in October about a Federal judge granting a FISA warrant for Trump Tower. Why the hell would Trump want to remind people that a judge actually did find probably cause that he was working with Russia. He's so stupid. 

Senator Burr has no business being involved in a Trump-Russia investigation: 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/richard-burr-donald-trump-north-carolina-235319

On the campaign trail last fall, Republican Sen. Richard Burr told North Carolina voters there was no "separation” between himself and Donald Trump. The Senate Intelligence Committee chairman also bragged about his role in getting the FBI to investigate Hillary Clinton’s emails.

Now, the third-term senator is under fire for running interference for the White House last week on a news report asserting repeated contacts between Trump’s campaign and Moscow. And some Democrats are wondering whether Burr, who also served as a national security adviser to Trump’s campaign, is too close to Trump to lead an impartial investigation.

Alright Universe.  I'm going to bed now, read my murder mystery for a little while and hope to get some sleep.  So please Universe no more orange shit storms at least for a little while.  I don't think I can take much more.

27 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Senator Burr has no business being involved in a Trump-Russia investigation: 

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/02/richard-burr-donald-trump-north-carolina-235319

A head ache in my eye. These jackass, white nationalist, trump apologist thugs give me a head ache in my eye.

Thugs.  Because that is what they are. 

Okay I'm back.  Just watched this, This is the man with the codes? I loved the line about his nurse being at Temple or as we call it Shul. 

We all know what Obama does when someone goes low, so I don't think he will sue. But apparently he does have grounds to, according to Ari Melber on MSNBC:

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc-news/watch/did-trump-libel-obama-890708547941

------

Here's video proof the tangerine toddler threw a tantrum this weekend.

Great op-ed by the NYT:

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/05/opinion/when-one-president-smears-another.html?smid=tw-nytimes&smtyp=cur

Let’s begin with what the public can know for certain. President Trump had no evidence on Saturday morning when he smeared his predecessor, President Barack Obama, accusing him of ordering that Trump Tower phones be tapped during the 2016 campaign. Otherwise, the White House would not be scrambling to find out if what he said is true.

Just contemplate the recklessness — the sheer indifference to truth and the moral authority of the American presidency — revealed here: one president baselessly charging criminality by another, all in a childish Twitter rampage. [...]

This is a dangerous moment, which requires Congress and members of this administration to look beyond partisan maneuvering and tend to the health of the democracy itself. [...]

Congressional leaders need to act more forthrightly than that to safeguard public confidence in government. By alleging potential criminality in the nation’s highest office, Mr. Trump has tweeted himself into a corner. His accusation is so sensational — so explosive if it turned out to have some basis in fact and so corrosive if not — that Congress has no credible option but to convene a bipartisan select committee to investigate all questions related to Russian interference in the election. And if Mr. Trump has confidence in his claim, he should have no reluctance about the appointment of an independent counsel to get to the bottom of the Russia affair.

As for those senior officials of this administration who have integrity: It is past time for them to begin asking themselves if they can continue lending their names and exposing their reputations to a president with so little regard for democratic institutions, and for the truth.

Time to laugh!

Mind you, the thing costs $50,- Yes, fifty bucks. For a cap. Made in China. (Well, I'm not sure that's true, but come on, we know it's more than likely!)

Here's the thing though:

https://www.indy100.com/article/donald-trump-st-patricks-day-17-march-make-america-great-again-shamrock-mistake-7613416

In preparation for St Patrick’s Day on 17 March, Donald Trump has decided to pay homage to his Irish heritage by producing some hats.

They will have ‘Make America Great Again’ stamped on the front in gold (because of course), coloured green (because Ireland) and feature a shamrock at its rear.

Except Trump’s hats don't feature shamrocks.

They have four-leafed clovers. 

And how is this even legal? A president of the United States making money selling caps promoting his political brand. How about that emolument clause? Or am I missing something here?

12 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

If he doesn't have ties to Russia, the tangerine toddler must have some dirt on him...

11 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

I'm waving both my hands.  I also want to know who the hell would let him touch their children.  Then I figured it must be his grand kids. All I have to say is eww.   Just after I hit send I noticed his tie. He looks like Dilbert. 

Even Dilbert wouldn't use Scotch Tape to keep his tie together.

Here's an interesting article: "Inside Trump’s fury: The president rages at leaks, setbacks and accusations"

President Trump spent the weekend at “the winter White House,” Mar-a-Lago, the secluded Florida castle where he is king. The sun sparkles off the glistening lawn and warms the russet clay Spanish tiles, and the steaks are cooked just how he likes them (well done). His daughter Ivanka and son-in-law Jared Kushner — celebrated as calming influences on the tempestuous president — joined him. But they were helpless to contain his fury.

Trump was mad — steaming, raging mad.

Trump’s young presidency has existed in a perpetual state of chaos. The issue of Russia has distracted from what was meant to be his most triumphant moment: his address last Tuesday to a joint session of Congress. And now his latest unfounded accusation — that Barack Obama tapped Trump’s phones during last fall’s campaign — had been denied by the former president and doubted by both allies and fellow Republicans.

When Trump ran into Christopher Ruddy on the golf course and later at dinner Saturday, he vented to his friend. “This will be investigated,” Ruddy recalled Trump telling him. “It will all come out. I will be proven right.”

“He was pissed,” said Ruddy, the chief executive of Newsmax, a conservative media company. “I haven’t seen him this angry.”

At the center of the turmoil is an impatient president increasingly frustrated by his administration’s inability to erase the impression that his campaign was engaged with Russia, to stem leaks about both national security matters and internal discord and to implement any signature achievements.

This account of the administration’s tumultuous recent days is based on interviews with 17 top White House officials, members of Congress and friends of the president, many of whom requested anonymity to speak candidly.

Gnawing at Trump, according to one of his advisers, is the comparison between his early track record and that of Obama in 2009, when amid the Great Recession he enacted an economic stimulus bill and other big-ticket items.

I simply cannot grok the level of shit raining own this morning.  

• North Korea has fired 4 banned ballistic missiles into the Sea of Japan, which can only be construed as deliberate provocation on an extremely serious level.  This is a pivotal point; let's hope that Rex Tillerson doesn't screw up and especially that Trump doesn't screw up and start WWIII. 
  • Ongoing shit with Comey
  • GOP circular firing squat, otherwise known as gutting Obamacare.  They've had 8 years to prepare for this moment.....but didn't
  • Trump thinks he was wiretapped at Trump Tower.  If he was, there had to be probably cause and a warrant issued by a FISA court.  So, it's a total paranoid theory OR things were heating up with Russia sufficient to come to the attention of the intelligence community.  If so, THERE ARE TRANSCRIPTS!   How might it have come to the attention of the intelligence community? My speculation, although I'm not a spy and don't play one on TV: Through routine monitoring of Russian (foreign spies, see below) communications with Trump.  Trump staffers assume circular firing sqad action.  Martha Raddatz incinerates Sarah Huckabee Sanders on this issue: 

to be clear: Wiki on FISA

The United States Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC, also called the FISA Court) is a U.S. federal court established and authorized under the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act of 1978 (FISA) to oversee requests for surveillance warrants against foreign spies inside the United States by federal law enforcement and intelligence agencies. Such requests are made most often by the National Security Agency (NSA) and the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI). Congress created FISA and its court as a result of the recommendations by the U.S. Senate's Church Committee. Its powers have evolved to the point that it has been called "almost a parallel Supreme Court."

Russia, Russia, Russia.  

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived