9 hours ago, 47of74 said:

Epshteyn, who was born in Moscow,

And another Russian connection...

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, 47of74 said:

I just saw this

Yeah that dumb orange shit gibbon sure surrounds himself with the finest people;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/boris-epshteyn-assault-arrest-473920

A Russian, a thug, a criminal and a racist.  Yup all requirements to work for orange shit stain.

Just was reading this article in The Atlantic, noting that the (ex)generals near Trump appear the most grounded of his administration.

https://www.theatlantic.com/international/archive/2017/03/trump-generals-democracy-israel/519120/

In the comments , one poster suggested that maybe liberals would like to move to Thailand, and see how they like living with generals running the country.

I live in Thailand - there is an almost universal healthcare system at the cost of 30 baht - around 80 - 85 cents - through government hospitals.

Since the generals took over, there has been massive and good investment in infrastructure.

There is steady investment in education, with higher education becoming available to more and more every year.

There is a great deal of subsidised low cost housing, often community driven with central funds.

Public transport is heavily subsidised, and in parts of Bangkok, buses are free.

Living here is not so bad, actually - I definitely prefer it to what I am seeing of the US which seems to be envisioned by the GOP and the trumpanzee -  health care a privilege of the rich, schools with no oversight, pollution of air and water allowed to run rampant in the service of big business, crumbling infrastructure and no plans to repair it - oh, except for that wall....

I don't favour non elected military governments over democracies - there are definitely freedoms lost. But, in this particular comparison - I think I'll stay here.

Sometimes I think we need a separate thread for Trump voters who have realized they shot themselves in the foot. We could name the thread "Reading this will make you want to bang your head against the wall." 

Here is the latest person who is stunned STUNNED that Trump and his fellow Republicans are going to screw her over (even though they spent the entire campaign letting us all know that they planned to screw us all over): 

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. Fox News has now gotten tough on Trump about 5 times in the last week (they're still enabling him a lot, but nevertheless, I'm shocked their saying anything negative about him ever): 

This isn't directly about Trump, but it's about Russia and all things Russia seem to lead back to Trump, so . . . 

And since Assange is connected to Putin, this means Putin is trying to get control of Silicon Valley. That's horrifying. 

I don't know if I should get excited or not, since Graham has a history of publicly acting like a decent human being for about 15 minutes and then privately falling into lock step with his fellow Republicans: 

2 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

Sometimes I think we need a separate thread for Trump voters who have realized they shot themselves in the foot. We could name the thread "Reading this will make you want to bang your head against the wall." 

Here is the latest person who is stunned STUNNED that Trump and his fellow Republicans are going to screw her over (even though they spent the entire campaign letting us all know that they planned to screw us all over): 

These are the people that piss me off the most.  The die  hard orange zombies I get, I a hate them, but I get it.  The people who suddenly have figured out how screwed they (we all) are?  Them I want to smack upside the head.  And what the fucking hell?  55 and first time voter?

54 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

I feel like I'm in an alternate universe. Fox News has now gotten tough on Trump about 5 times in the last week (they're still enabling him a lot, but nevertheless, I'm shocked their saying anything negative about him ever): 

You mean even just for a little whieFOX Spews grew a pair?

I feel like a broken record. About 100 times every day I say "this is horrifying." 

The other thing I say about 100 times a day: When the fuck are we going to get an independent investigation into all of this. 

33 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

When the fuck are we going to get an independent investigation into all of this

Rachel Maddow has more reasons for saying what you said there @RoseWilder. I recommend watching her video's (for everyone who hasn't seen them yet on tv).

http://www.msnbc.com/rachel-maddow/watch/maddow-pence-story-on-flynn-impossible-to-believe-895464515859

Pence caught in a lie... more ties to Russia... more lies... and lies... and lies...

WHAT will it take for that independent investigation to take place? 

Another question I have is the relationship between Putin, the Toddler and Erdogan. Because the last is really stirring things up against the EU at the moment (I posted about what happened in my country today in the EU thread). What is going on here? Who is pulling which strings and what is the ultimate plan? Because for everything that we are seeing, there is much more that we are not... 

17 hours ago, 47of74 said:
4 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

I just saw this

Yeah that dumb orange shit gibbon sure surrounds himself with the finest people;

thesmokinggun.com/documents/crime/boris-epshteyn-assault-arrest-473920

Yes, she is stupid.  But, in her defense, a comprehensive plan was not available for potential voters.  Trump just kept saying "repeal and replace."  But replace with what?  Anyone who really studies Trump's career should have known he's all about the bottom line, and willing to make the biggest profit, no matter how many people he has to squash all over to do it.

And guess who's in to real estate...

http://people.com/politics/barack-michelle-obama-lunch-bono-nyc/

Barack and Michelle Obama had lunch with U2 frontman and activist Bono in New York City on Friday.

The trio sat in a private dining room downstairs at Upland in Manhattan, a source tells PEOPLE.

As Bono and the Obamas walked out of the eatery, the source says, “the whole restaurant stood up and applauded and cheered for them. Barack Obama waved at everyone upon leaving.”

The former president looked relaxed and happy as he left the restaurant with a wide smile, wearing a sleek black suit and white shirt with the top few buttons undone. It was a slightly more dressed-up look than the streamlined brown leather jacket and new and improved dad jeans he was spotted wearing last Sunday during a visit with his wife to the National Gallery of Art in Washington, D.C. — where they also earned a round of applause from fellow museum-goers.

Meanwhile, Melania eats all her meals in NYC and nobody's standing up, applauding, or cheering for her.  And Trump doesn't ever looks relaxed or happy.

Not gonna lie the first time I saw Barack and Michelle I was giddy, but if I saw them now I honestly think I would stop breathing for a second and then get sad but happy because we don't deserve them anymore but we need them at the same time.

I've seen articles also about how Melania is just a great first lady because she is not following the qualms of a normal first lady. I never been so pissed off.

12 hours ago, Childless said:

Sounds to me like it was one of those passing fancies that Trump is prone to.  Probably wouldn't have gone anywhere until officials started fighting it.  Trump HATES when he can't get his way.  Even if he decided he didn't want to be buried there, he'd still fight for it until his dying day because someone dared to say no to him.  I swear to god, he acts just like my two year old.

I have no doubt your two year old is more mature and has more self control than Agent Orange.

6 hours ago, RoseWilder said:

This isn't directly about Trump, but it's about Russia and all things Russia seem to lead back to Trump, so . . . 

And since Assange is connected to Putin, this means Putin is trying to get control of Silicon Valley. That's horrifying. 

Assange is a thug. I despise him.

2 hours ago, JMarie said:

http://people.com/politics/barack-michelle-obama-lunch-bono-nyc/

Meanwhile, Melania eats all her meals in NYC and nobody's standing up, applauding, or cheering for her.  And Trump doesn't ever looks relaxed or happy.

The tangerine toddler always looks like a creepy combination of constipated, smug, ticked off, and in need of a nap.

57 minutes ago, candygirl200413 said:

Not gonna lie the first time I saw Barack and Michelle I was giddy, but if I saw them now I honestly think I would stop breathing for a second and then get sad but happy because we don't deserve them anymore but we need them at the same time.

I've seen articles also about how Melania is just a great first lady because she is not following the qualms of a normal first lady. I never been so pissed off.

My kid asked me last night if she could just go up to Obama's house and say hi.  I said if she was not expected and just walked up the driveway (assuming there was not a gate) she would most likely have a swarm of Secret Service men on top of her in a flash. Sigh.  I just want to say hi.  Hi and we miss you.  

On another tangent: Against my better judgement I looked at the WoPo on line tonight.  Orange Julius Cesar went and fired a bunch of U.S. Attorneys.  You know what this means.  He will appoint people who won't rule against him.  No mater what the Constitution says.  There will be no checks and balances. I need to take just one day. One day off from reality. Where is the train wreck Emoji? 

6 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I have no doubt your two year old is more mature and has more self control than Agent Orange.

The tangerine toddler always looks like a creepy combination of constipated, smug, ticked off, and in need of a nap.

He want's to assert his fascist nature tacky greatness even in death.

8 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Constipated is right.  He is full of shit.

Wow, what a great choice it was for farmers to vote for Trump: 

When the fuck are Trump supporters going to stop voting against themselves. 

Can we just get one damn Republican to grow a fucking spine and stop helping out Russia: 

3 minutes ago, RoseWilder said:

Is this pinging anyone else's dictator radar: 

Yes. They had a story on our local newsradio channel about it. Many of the prospective employees have been nixed by the administration because they have publicly said or wrote something on social media that is even slightly critical of the tangerine toddler. I can't imagine having to be shiny and happy non-stop.

Could Trump and his fellow Republicans come up with just one idea that doesn't totally suck: 

Why, no. No, they can't. 

I know I've already said this, but it bears repeating, when the fuck are we going to get an independent investigation? 

I've lost track of whether this has been posted already: 

It never ends. This administration is a bottomless pit of lies, corruption and incompetence: 

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived