IGNORED

President Cheeto 8: Our Long National Nightmare Begins

Destiny

5 minutes ago, IrishCarrie said:

Check out the hashtag #alternativefacts currently trending on Twitter, guys!

Just about the funniest thing I've read since the start of this whole election debacle :my_biggrin::my_biggrin::my_biggrin:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:pb_lol:

• Replies 487
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kellyanne Conway is, well, amazing in her ability to lie with abandon.  In the various interviews on the Sunday morning talk show rounds, she starts off and goes full blast, not allowing whoever is trying to interview her get in a comment or additional questions while she rattles off the spiel du jour.  She is fake news weaponized. 

Her main purpose, if you can stand to watch her, is to projectile vomit talking points for Trump leg humpers.  Once in possession of talking points to refute rational arguments or facts, leg humpers have no need to engage in rational discourse or critical thought.  

Reince Priebus is just as awful in his own way.  He vows to fight the press all day every day and twice on Sunday.  

"If you look at our county's history,change doesn't come from presidents.  Change comes from large groups of angry people.  And if day one is any indication, you are part of the largest group of angry people I have ever seen.  Good luck to you."  Aziz Anzari, on last night's SNL

9 minutes ago, Howl said:

Kellyanne Conway is, well, amazing in her ability to lie with abandon.  In the various interviews on the Sunday morning talk show rounds, she starts off and goes full blast, not allowing whoever is trying to interview her get in a comment or additional questions while she rattles off the spiel du jour.  She is fake news weaponized. 

Her main purpose, if you can stand to watch her, is to projectile vomit talking points for Trump leg humpers.  Once in possession of talking points to refute rational arguments or facts, leg humpers have no need to engage in rational discourse or critical thought.  

Reince Priebus is just as awful in his own way.  He vows to fight the press all day every day and twice on Sunday.  

I attribute Priebus' general awfulness to his awful name.  Reince Priebus is the name guaranteed to get a kid beat up in the playground.  Every single time.  Yes, I know Reince is a nickname, but Reinhold isn't any better.

On a happier note, alt-right White Supremacist Richard Spencer got sucker punched while giving an interview to an Australian news outlet.  White guy in a hoodie ran up and just slammed him in the side of his head.  

Richard Spencer is now sporting a very Adolph Hitler-esque hair cut and a big bruise. 

Ugh. I know better, but I just got into a Facebook "discussion" with a friend of a friend. We talked in circles around each other, and I also had to listen to my husband telling me I was arguing wrong. I was keeping it civil while wanted me to call the guy a fucking idiot. Dude, I'm not fighting a war on two fronts. No you may not respond pretending to be me. :pb_rollseyes::pb_biggrin:

1 hour ago, Howl said:

On a happier note, alt-right White Supremacist Richard Spencer got sucker punched while giving an interview to an Australian news outlet.  White guy in a hoodie ran up and just slammed him in the side of his head.  

Richard Spencer is now sporting a very Adolph Hitler-esque hair cut and a big bruise. 

I started noticing those Hitleresque haircuts last year.  They're mostly popular with alt right types as far as I can tell.

So awful. 

They might as well grow the stache too.  SMH

We should tweet and email photos of the inauguration and all the marches to the Orange one,  the pressboy and anybody else in this WH who has an email or Twitter address out there, until their server goes down from the traffic! Alternative facts my ass!

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I have started referring to Ms. Conway as the Bicentennial Bullshitter. She continues to earn my scorn with this "alternative facts" nonsense. :pb_rollseyes:

2 hours ago, Mecca said:

Here is my alternative fact:

Donald Trump is a very humble, amazing man with a massive penis. #alternativefacts. 

My brain just melted thinking about that.

And our local paper, there's a very good reason why I've taken to calling it the Trump Herald these days.

telegraphherald.com/news/opinion/article_73aa11f9-f455-553a-96fb-40e70dc9c398.html

Donald J. Trump on Friday took the oath of presidential office. He delivered his inaugural address (which was reminiscent of his campaign speeches). He joined supporters and well-wishers at a gala or two.

Thus, for the 45th time, the United States has executed the peaceful and orderly transition of presidential authority. It is an important and cherished tradition, carried out in accordance with the U.S. Constitution. Every American should be proud of that.

Topping the list are more than five dozen federal legislators. Some 67 House Democrats made it known that they would boycott Trump’s swearing-in. A popular social media hashtag these days was #notmypresident. We didn’t take attendance Friday, but we will assume all of them followed through in their demonstration of protest.

Sadly, their decision to show disrespect for President Trump also demonstrated disrespect for something much greater: The office of President of the United States.

I know it's behind a paywall and you probably won't be able to see the full article, but this is such stupid garbage that it has to be shared to let you all know what a stupid reich wing rag we've got here.

It just angers me that they're being shills for Donald J. Putinfluffer.

How about this alternative fact: Der Drumpfenführer might have been right about the turnout for the inauguration! 

alternative facts.jpg

2 hours ago, Howl said:

I went to his Twitter. Bad idea.

Spoiler

ffs.jpg

Ugh.

4 hours ago, HarryPotterFan said:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:pb_lol:

I love the one that reads: Kellyanne Conway isn't crazy, she's alternative sane.

1 hour ago, AuntK said:

We should tweet and email photos of the inauguration and all the marches to the Orange one,  the pressboy and anybody else in this WH who has an email or Twitter address out there, until their server goes down from the traffic! Alternative facts my ass!

I saw this on Twitter. We should flood them.

kellyanne.JPG

4 hours ago, Howl said:

Here's a video of him getting punched.  The attacker hits him just as he was explaining his Pepe pin.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=url:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rh1dhur4aI&&view=detail&mid=32EE496E755858A466C432EE496E755858A466C4&FORM=VRDGAR

I like this game! My contributions:

- Donald Trump is a loving and in no way creepy father to his eldest daughter, Ivanka. #alternativefacts

- Eric, Ivanka, and Donald Trump Jr. in no way resemble the Children of the Corn. #alternativefacts

- Steve Bannon is not a piece of shit.  #alternativefacts

- Schools definitely need guns - because bears.  #alternativefacts

- Chris Christie is going to enjoy a long and productive political career.  #alternativefacts

- Mike Pence in no way resembles Cotton Hill.  #alternativefacts

- Kellyanne Conway is a feminist icon and an inspiration to us all. The Suffragettes would have been thrilled with her. #alternativefacts

- Tom Brady didn't deflate those balls.  #alternativefacts

Ok... so maybe that last one doesn't really fit in. :pb_lol:

-------

So now the March is over. What's next? How do we try and turn that momentum and energy into action? What options for helping are there for those of us who have our own personal dictators with tiny hands to tend to (who, thankfully, are much more adorable than Cinnamon Hitler)? 

Ahh, alternative facts. I remember growing up having it beaten into my head the the Republican party was the party of absolutes when it came to facts and morals. Now they aren't even pretending to not lie. 

34 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Here's a video of him getting punched.  The attacker hits him just as he was explaining his Pepe pin.

OMG that haircut. Seriously, what is going on right now. Here here to whomever up above said their brain was melting - I'm there.

This is some serious Rick and Morty alternate universe shit.

Also, bless you all for being you, I come here when I can no longer deal with Reddit and lately, reality.

1 hour ago, fraurosena said:

How about this alternative fact: Der Drumpfenführer might have been right about the turnout for the inauguration! 

alternative facts.jpg

Yeah I saw that too and came here to share it but it's already been attended to.

I saw this one a while ago too.

rottom1.png

That got me thinking, how did Donnie Dumbfuck do compared to movies like Plan 9 From Outer Space;

www.rottentomatoes.com/m/plan-9-from-outer-space

Screen Shot 2017-01-22 at 2.58.04 PM.png

Using the above logic what they're saying is more people approve of Plan 9 as do the Putinfluffer.

I also checked Manos: The Hands of Fate was at 0%.  That would've been so awesome though if that had a higher score than that of that giant orange tapeworm.

rottentomatoes.com/m/manos-the-hands-of-fate/

6 hours ago, IrishCarrie said:

Check out the hashtag #alternativefacts currently trending on Twitter, guys!

Just about the funniest thing I've read since the start of this whole election debacle :my_biggrin::my_biggrin::my_biggrin:

This was the best hashtag on Twitter today! I laughed so hard my stomach hurt and I had tears. :pb_lol:

I love your profile photo on here! The one I have on Twitter is kinda similar and seeing yours made me smile.

6 hours ago, Mecca said:

Here is my alternative fact:

Donald Trump is a very humble, amazing man with a massive penis. #alternativefacts. 

Don't forget he has very bigly hands #alternativefacts  

On another topic, thank you for marching yesterday @Meccaand for all the cool pictures you posted!

The whole "alternative facts" bullshit by the WH makes my head hurt. It  just gives Cheeto's supporters another reason to be stupid.

2 hours ago, AlwaysExcited said:

I went to his Twitter. Bad idea.

Reveal hidden contents

ffs.jpg

Ugh.

I will name him George.

In good news, my Republican cousin just came out against Trump on FB. As the father of two daughters, he stated "I think we need change, but you can't change the country by grabbing its genitals."

3 hours ago, 47of74 said:

My brain just melted thinking about that.

And our local paper, there's a very good reason why I've taken to calling it the Trump Herald these days.

telegraphherald.com/news/opinion/article_73aa11f9-f455-553a-96fb-40e70dc9c398.html

I know it's behind a paywall and you probably won't be able to see the full article, but this is such stupid garbage that it has to be shared to let you all know what a stupid reich wing rag we've got here.

It just angers me that they're being shills for Donald J. Putinfluffer.

If it helps, you are not alone, my friend. I just finished reading a guest column from one of my elected officials. He managed to put his gun down long enough to bitch about Obama, do a drill, baby, drill chant, dig up Ronald Reagan, give Trump a tongue bath, smear around some Jesus-flavored frosting, and then ended it by tap dancing to the Star Spangled Banner while holding up his pocket-sized copy of the Constitution. 

I shouldn't talk about him so disparagingly. He'll probably be the Governor one day. :pb_rollseyes:

What the actual fuck is an alternative fact? My head is exploding, these people are out of their minds. 

That nutcracker looking bitch Kellyann needs to shut the fuck up. We will not be gaslighted, dumb heifer.

I. Just. Can't.

6 hours ago, JMarie said:

I attribute Priebus' general awfulness to his awful name.  Reince Priebus is the name guaranteed to get a kid beat up in the playground.  Every single time.  Yes, I know Reince is a nickname, but Reinhold isn't any better.

When I first heard Priebus's name I honestly thought he was the Sith Lord from the new Star Wars movie. Doesn't he sound like a Sith Lord? Most of these dudes sound like a villainous fictional character. Newt Gingrich is 100% a corrupt Ministry of Magic official/death eater who wrote anti-muggle born laws. Then Chris Christie has that alliteration thing going on like a lot of comicbook characters.

Alternatively, my brother says his phone autocorrects "Reince Preibus" to "rinse penis."

Real Time with Bill Maher had its season premiere Friday night. It was great, all of the guests were interesting. Keith Olbermann especially had lots to say. He advocates taking the Tea Party playbook and cut off the Repudians and Agent Orange at every turn.

I'm behind here, but... 

Possibly this is somehow out of context, but what the fuck? 

FB_IMG_1485134064568.jpg

• Destiny locked this topic

Archived