IGNORED

Tomi Lahren

ShepherdontheRock

24 minutes ago, catlady said:

Yep, just like my 83-yr-old FIL who has dementia, and my 52-yr-old cousin who was born with brain damage. Maybe Kellyanne can find jobs for them and your mom. That raggedy blond bitch can go to hell and take Tomi, Ann, and Ivanka with her. 

Kellyanne is a 50 year old with brain damage. Unfortunately, she won't ever care about others, because she made a deal with the devil. For her "service", we, the taxpayers are paying her a small fortune. Oh, and she has health insurance.  I can't imagine anyone with a lick of common sense wanting to work for or with her.

Please don't think I'm making light of your family members' health issues. I'm just so sick of Repugs acting like illness is a character fault.

• Upvote 8

8 hours ago, onekidanddone said:

Seriously Coulter, Lahren, Ivanka Trump they all look the same to me. 

Maybe that's the point -- that they can fill in for each other because nobody can tell them apart?  Like some kind of twisted grownup version of The Parent Trap?

• Upvote 4

6 minutes ago, JMarie said:

Maybe that's the point -- that they can fill in for each other because nobody can tell them apart?  Like some kind of twisted grownup version of The Parent Trap?

I was thinking an all-blonde version of the Three Stooges.

• Upvote 8

11 hours ago, JMarie said:

Well, their look is The Fantasy, isn't it? The first Barbie Doll.

And, thanks @onekidanddone, for the Glenn Frey. I swear this administration has a double album in it for him!

• Upvote 3

Tomi will be speaking to a sheep and cattle trade association later this month:

Conservative political commentator and rising star of social media, Tomi Lahren, will be the keynote speaker at this year’s R-CALF USA Convention! Last year, BBC News stated Lahren was “bigger than Trump on Facebook.” Her Facebook page has more than 4.4 million followers.

The general public is invited to attend Lahren’s 7:00 Saturday night speech, "Making the Dinner Table American Again," at 7:00 p.m. Tickets must be purchased in advance to reserve a spot.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tomi-lahren-live-making-the-dinner-table-american-again-tickets-36369493133

Tickets are $10, click on through for more information.

• Upvote 3

15 minutes ago, Cartmann99 said:

Tomi will be speaking to a sheep and cattle trade association later this month:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tomi-lahren-live-making-the-dinner-table-american-again-tickets-36369493133

Tickets are $10, click on through for more information.

LOL, how fitting. Exactly how will we make the dinner table American again? Gotta hand it to her, that is some imaginative shiite there. Wonder if she's ever thought about getting a real job.

• Upvote 4

She'd need to pay me to have to listen to her.  Apparently, Jazz Jennings, from "I Am Jazz" on TLC went on Tomi's show. The preview doesn't look pretty.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She'd need to pay me to have to listen to her.  Apparently, Jazz Jennings, from "I Am Jazz" on TLC went on Tomi's show. The preview doesn't look pretty.

Oh, boy, I wonder if the Duggar Dullard will weigh in on it, even though he doesn't watch TV. :shakehead2:

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, candygirl200413 said:

Is she just going to be yelling nonsense and not making any actual real point?

That's her M.O., so I believe you are correct.

• Upvote 5

5 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

Please provide updates.  I hope Jazz kicks Tomi's skinny, shitty bigoted ass across the room.

• Upvote 7

7 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Last year, BBC News stated Lahren was “bigger than Trump on Facebook.” Her Facebook page has more than 4.4 million followers.

Well, Tomi still has 4.4 million followers on Facebook.  Trump currently has over 23 million followers.  I doubt Trump gained 20 million followers in this year alone.  Alternative fact?

• Upvote 4

Tomi is totally cool with threats of nuclear war because Republicans are made of sterner stuff: 

• Upvote 8

39 minutes ago, AmazonGrace said:

Tomi is totally cool with threats of nuclear war because Republicans are made of sterner stuff: 

Oh so the whole being obliterated in a nuclear holocaust is only for liberals. Republicans like cockroaches will survive.

• Upvote 10

On 8/7/2017 at 10:01 PM, onekidanddone said:

Please provide updates.  I hope Jazz kicks Tomi's skinny, shitty bigoted ass across the room.

I will be watching tonight so I will let everyone know! I'm watching the episode from last week with bonus clips so they showed the parents watching Tammy's clip (extended) - good God Tammy's voice is like nails on a chalkboard.

• Upvote 3

28 minutes ago, onekidanddone said:

Oh so the whole being obliterated in a nuclear holocaust is only for liberals. Republicans like cockroaches will survive.

Is Tomi part of the "Rapture ready" crowd? Potential nuclear war is one of the things that makes them downright giddy, because they believe that means Jesus will be popping by any minute to whisk them away to heaven. 

• Upvote 7

So we've finally come to the interview part. Showrunner named Jennifer showed Jazz and her mom Jeanette around the studios and claimed that while this is a show that is seen as conservative, not everyone there is. (yeah, sure) Tammy walks in right as Jazz and her mom were there and she awkwardly shakes their hands and slides away to make-up/hair. Jazz is then taken to make-up/hair and they see each other again. Jazz is now on set with Jennifer, who co-authored her book "I Am Jazz." Tammy calls herself not aggressive. (wtf)

Tammy asks why Jazz should have surgery. Jazz says that if Tammy was born in the wrong body, she'd want the same surgery. Tammy is obsessed with the word "pervert." Jazz spoke about the bathroom laws and that as a 2nd grader, she snuck into the girls' bathroom and got in trouble (she was not allowed in the girls bathroom and had to use the nurse's bathroom). Tammy asked why she got in trouble, did people call her a pervert? I don't get that at all - she WAS A 2ND GRADER! If anyone thought of her that way, then they're sick. Anyways, Jazz held herself very well and brought up many great points. Tammy didn't yell or anything, so that was a shock - she was very orange though, following in her favorite Orange Fuhrer's footsteps, I suppose.

Edited by JoyfulSel
  • Upvote 9

15 hours ago, Cartmann99 said:

Is Tomi part of the "Rapture ready" crowd? Potential nuclear war is one of the things that makes them downright giddy, because they believe that means Jesus will be popping by any minute to whisk them away to heaven. 

Yes, heaven will certainly be full of fame whores. That's exactly the way I imagine it. :pb_lol:

• Upvote 9

41 minutes ago, nvmbr02 said:

This little gem was also posted by Tomi on twitter, She is free to join the military anytime...no draft required!

She'd probably be shot by her fellow troops within 15 minutes. Not that she could join the military. I can't see her in a barracks or sharing a restroom and shower with, gasp, ebil people of color. She'd be like a nasty version of Private Benjamin.

• Upvote 13

2 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

She'd probably be shot by her fellow troops within 15 minutes. Not that she could join the military. I can't see her in a barracks or sharing a restroom and shower with, gasp, ebil people of color. She'd be like a nasty version of Private Benjamin.

She'd also have to share a restroom and shower with Muslims and other non-Christians, as well as transgendered persons (for now).  Not to mention getting through boot camp.

• Upvote 8

13 hours ago, nvmbr02 said:

This little gem was also posted by Tomi on twitter, She is free to join the military anytime...no draft required!

Let me guess, you insignificant little twit. Some hot guy on the plane with you didn't give you the attention you felt you deserved so now you think you've found a way to mock him. Clearly not manly enough because he didn't fawn all over you.

Poor Tomi, your "beauty" will fade and what will you be left with? Your reputation. See: Kellyanne Conway.

• Upvote 9

Has anyone seen the MEME with Tomi Lahren, Ann Coulter and Kelly Anne Conway with the caption "These three woman look like different stages of a crack addiction." I saw it recently and had a good chuckle. Oh and Tomi how fit exactly do you have to be to operate a drone from an air conditioned base in the middle of the states.

• Upvote 4