IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

41 minutes ago, fundiefan said:

I can't stand any of the Roloff's. Jeremy is particularly disdainful but none of them are what I would call good, decent people. They got on tv and, like all other so called reality folks, their heads blew up and their opinions of themselves far exceed any actual reality. 

Isn't Jeremy the one who does some marriage lessons thing - after a whole year of marriage? Validating my point, I think.

Oh no they started the marriage advice bullshit before they were even married a year. 

They are the smuggest Christian hipsters I've ever witnessed.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been able to confirm that Melody (Seppi) Bringe's little girl is here. There's a picture on a family member's facebook that appears to be a party, there's a little baby and pink flowers on the cake. No info on name or date of birth.

Any news on Rebecca Loomis? I'm too lazy to try to befriend her on IG but her art IG recently had a neutral-to-good new artwork of a Bible verse. 

13 minutes ago, MamaJunebug said:

Any news on Rebecca Loomis? I'm too lazy to try to befriend her on IG but her art IG recently had a neutral-to-good new artwork of a Bible verse. 

Last time I checked (which was several weeks ago) things had calmed down.

2 hours ago, Bethella said:

Last time I checked (which was several weeks ago) things had calmed down.

Thanks! Did we (you-all) determine her more-or-less due date?

Just now, MamaJunebug said:

Thanks! Did we (you-all) determine her more-or-less due date?

July

13 hours ago, Bethella said:

July

I can't math right now but hopefully she is past the 24 week mark now. The point where they have a decent chance if she has to deliver early. 

Deborah (Smith) Hale's sister-in-law Esther, married to Samuel Schatte, had a baby boy on 9th January. Samuel James. Big siblings are Emma and Cornelia.

On 20 March 2017 at 9:51 AM, Hortense Peyrac said:

I find this very weird: Elisha wrote a novel and Adele is the heroine's name (who go throught multiple twists and turns, by following God's way...etc...etc...).... And now, it's her daughter's name.... Will she invent this little girl's future?? Strange!

It's even odder (or more interesting) than that, I think. I was just on the Schattes' blog (related by marriage to the 11Smiths, friends of the Wahlquists) and Rebekah (Schatte) Benner had a girl called Adele Jean in 2015. I'm sure the Schattes and Wahlquists are friends with each other. Given that Elisha's girl is Adele Joan, I would eat my hat if Rebekah's Adele Jean isn't a namesake. 

Or maybe it isn't odd? I just haven't come across before someone giving their child an almost identical name to that of one of their friend's children. When did Elisha write her novel with Adele as the heroine?

3 hours ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I can't math right now but hopefully she is past the 24 week mark now. The point where they have a decent chance if she has to deliver early. 

My math is that she's between 24 and 28 weeks depending on when she's due. Even if she's due July 31st she'd hit 24 weeks tomorrow.

2 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

It's even odder (or more interesting) than that, I think. I was just on the Schattes' blog (related by marriage to the 11Smiths, friends of the Wahlquists) and Rebekah (Schatte) Benner had a girl called Adele Jean in 2015. I'm sure the Schattes and Wahlquists are friends with each other. Given that Elisha's girl is Adele Joan, I would eat my hat if Rebekah's Adele Jean isn't a namesake. 

Or maybe it isn't odd? I just haven't come across before someone giving their child an almost identical name to that of one of their friend's children. When did Elisha write her novel with Adele as the heroine?

I'm thinking that they were going for some cute "BFF" naming scheme like Anne and Diana did in the AOGG series, except missed the point a bit.

3 hours ago, Triplet3 said:

I guess it's possible they both love the name and thought it was ok to have kids with the same name. I'm one of those people that would not give a single fuck if one of my friends gave their child the same name as mine. In fact I told a close friend to use a name she loved even though I planned to name my child that same name. She said no because she said she didn't want to "steal a name." I told her it's not possible to steal a name but she went with something else. I think it would've been really cute to have kids with the same name.

36 minutes ago, JermajestyDuggar said:

I guess it's possible they both love the name and thought it was ok to have kids with the same name. I'm one of those people that would not give a single fuck if one of my friends gave their child the same name as mine. In fact I told a close friend to use a name she loved even though I planned to name my child that same name. She said no because she said she didn't want to "steal a name." I told her it's not possible to steal a name but she went with something else. I think it would've been really cute to have kids with the same name.

I know, I think it's just the fact that the middle names are almost identical as well as the first names being the same that tips it over into being a bit odd to me. Not bad, just a little strange. But yes, I presume they both loved the name combination and I agree with @Hortense Peyrac that maybe Rebekah was a fan of Elisha's novel before Adele Jean was born.

On 4/6/2017 at 5:11 AM, ophelia said:

I have to admit I do that all the time. And I'm single. I have a secret board that is called "for future little ones". Don't judge. Please.

We all do it. No Judgement. I have a board for a registry, too....

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived