IGNORED

Arrows for the Quiver: Upcoming Babies 6

Bethella

12 minutes ago, LurkerOverThePond said:

I think Samuel's second name is Quentin, and John's might be Wright.

Wow, I didn't realize Rachel was barely 18 (or maybe even 17?) when she got married, and still 18 when giving birth for the first time.

Someone was commenting on the old Morton blog that he/she thought Wes and Rach were too young to get married and start a family. Jeanine replied something like "God brought them together" etc.

• Replies 490
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Bethella John's IG handle has 98 in it so I'm betting that's his year of birth.  I just saw a Happy 18th birthday post last year to him on Oct 5th. 

Tayte had a happy birthday post on October 18th for "the big 21".

The birthday post from the Jeanine to Dorothy and Edwin states that they were born 11 yrs apart.  Since he just turned 16 she would be 27 and born in 1990. 

8 hours ago, ophelia said:

Dorothy ? Oct 2014

Dorothy Jacqueline Smith, 10/24/2014 I think....

Joseph Wesley ? Mar 1988; Rachel Lea 21 Jul 1989; Joseph Wesley 5 May 2008; William Stone 9 Sep 2009; miscarriage "Timothy" 2 Sep 2010; Ariana Grace 19 Mar 2012; Luke Anthony 13 Jul 2013; Olivia Brooklyn ? Mar 2015; Levi Andreas probably 28 Mar 2017

Joseph Wesley was born on March the 9th and Olivia Brooklyn, on March the 8th

Samuel 1 Dec 1996; Alyssa Rose ? Sep 1994; Norah Rose 28 Dec 2016

Alyssa Rose was born on September the 16th

Yay! I get to fill in some blanks in my spreadsheet!! Thanks all!

@Hortense Peyrac is that Joseph Wesley Senior or Joseph Wesley Junior? I have Junior's birthday as May 8th also. 

2 minutes ago, anjulibai said:

Yay! I get to fill in some blanks in my spreadsheet!! Thanks all!

@Hortense Peyrac is that Joseph Wesley Senior or Joseph Wesley Junior? I have Junior's birthday as May 8th also. 

From what @Hortense Peyrac said, I have Senior as March 8, 1988 and Junior as May 5, 2008.

I just noticed a typo in my earlier stuff. Mia Morton was born July 9, 2016 not July 17.

Kathryn (Neely) and Daniel STaddon's baby due day is approaching. I'm wondering if they announce the birth on their blog or fj will find it out somwehere lateron

Levi Morton is still in the NICU with hypertension in his lungs....I really wish they would stop, one of these days a Morton baby or Mom is not going to fare well.

2 minutes ago, teachergirl said:

Levi Morton is still in the NICU with hypertension in his lungs....I really wish they would stop, one of these days a Morton baby or Mom is not going to fare well.

Oh no! Which baby is this? When was he born?? Hope he will be ok.

Is it normal to look at maternity outfits if you are not pregnant?? I follow a few fundies on Pinterest. I actually like some of their boards. Well Ben Serven's wife has been pinning maternity stuff for 3 months now. Their daughter is not a year old yet. I think they had only been married a month when she got pregnant. Well, my point is, she "might" be pregnant again. Just thought it was odd to be looking at maternity stuff if you are not pregnant. Ben has not updated his instagram in a while. 

The Servens are pregnant again, announced a few weeks back on her IG.  Their kids will be about 19 months apart.

The Turleys, the old guard of VF who dutifully have a child every two years.

1 hour ago, teachergirl said:

The Servens are pregnant again, announced a few weeks back on her IG.  Their kids will be about 19 months apart.

The Turleys, the old guard of VF who dutifully have a child every two years.

Thanks! Did not know she had IG. Hope Ben makes good money working from home. This chick is fertile.

@Tangy Bee Levi is Rachel and Wesley Morton's newest baby.  Born about a week ago down in Paraguay. I will say that at least the last 5 births were definitely in a hospital.  I'm not sure about Darth and Lise's last births but Katie, Kressant, Alyssa, Kennedy and now Rachel have had hospital births.  And Jeanine Morton is down there now. Not sure about Michael Sr but they usually travel together. 

3 hours ago, youthfulclearly said:

Melissa (Keen) Turley had her 5th, Hope Constance on Apr 4: Turley Blog

I have Melissa's fifth being Molly Mae, born March 5, 2016. Based on the post from @teachergirl at the time that info came from Justin's father FB. But there's no mention on the Turley's blog. So I'm guessing that Molly Mae might be the child of one of Justin's siblings? Does anyone know the details?

Also, does anyone have any information on:

• Hannah (Burnett) Dornink, due with a boy in late February or early March
  • Melody (Seppi) Bringe, due with a girl March 20
  • April (Dawkins) Decker due in March

1 hour ago, Bethella said:

April (Dawkins) Decker due in March

According to Dakota's Instagram Kryssa Joy Decker was born on 3/24/17.

9 hours ago, Tangy Bee said:

Is it normal to look at maternity outfits if you are not pregnant?? I follow a few fundies on Pinterest. I actually like some of their boards. Well Ben Serven's wife has been pinning maternity stuff for 3 months now. Their daughter is not a year old yet. I think they had only been married a month when she got pregnant. Well, my point is, she "might" be pregnant again. Just thought it was odd to be looking at maternity stuff if you are not pregnant. Ben has not updated his instagram in a while. 

I have to admit I do that all the time. And I'm single. I have a secret board that is called "for future little ones". Don't judge. Please.

No, that was my mistake on Molly Mae. That may have been a cousin of some sort, you know the thing I love most about their annoucements is the bloviating and Biblical verses BEFORE the actual photo of the newborn.  He must be insufferable to be around.  Intersting how the two sisters are so different since Lindsey only has two and doesn't seem to be having any more.....

18 hours ago, youthfulclearly said:

Melissa (Keen) Turley had her 5th, Hope Constance on Apr 4: Turley Blog

Wow, those names of their kids!  It seems like they are trying too hard to win an imaginary award:  The Most Christian of All

18 hours ago, JMO said:

@Tangy Bee Levi is Rachel and Wesley Morton's newest baby.  Born about a week ago down in Paraguay. I will say that at least the last 5 births were definitely in a hospital.  I'm not sure about Darth and Lise's last births but Katie, Kressant, Alyssa, Kennedy and now Rachel have had hospital births.  And Jeanine Morton is down there now. Not sure about Michael Sr but they usually travel together. 

Flashbacks to the videos that used to be on Captain Bret's YouTube channel, which included Michael Morton Sr. pontificating on how the wimmins need to learn to accept long and painful labors in The Lard's timing but most of all stay out of the hospital!!!!11  Do yer birthin' at home only!!!  I wonder if he's softened on that stance or if they're choosing to ignore him.

13 hours ago, Nashville92 said:

I didnt see this mentioned but Jeremy and Audrey Roloff are having a girl per her instagram 

Ugh. I seriously cannot stand those two and now she will have a girl to dress up like a doll and pose for stupid hipster pictures.

On 6.4.2017 at 11:00 PM, dramallama said:

Flashbacks to the videos that used to be on Captain Bret's YouTube channel, which included Michael Morton Sr. pontificating on how the wimmins need to learn to accept long and painful labors in The Lard's timing but most of all stay out of the hospital!!!!11  Do yer birthin' at home only!!!  I wonder if he's softened on that stance or if they're choosing to ignore him.

In one of Rachel's previous births (it might haven even been her first) labor was really long and hard and the blog post with the birth announcement back then stated that Wesley had been praying and the Lord laid it on his heart to go to the hospital. So it seems like the sons decide for their wives and don't have to follow their fathers teachings. How glad Rachel must have been that the Lord made Wes drive her to the hospital.. its not like she was in a lot of pain OR PUSHING A BABY OUT OF HER VAGINA AFTER GROWING IT FOR 10 MONTHS.

Sorry for the rant. 

On 4/7/2017 at 8:00 AM, JermajestyDuggar said:

Ugh. I seriously cannot stand those two and now she will have a girl to dress up like a doll and pose for stupid hipster pictures.

I can't stand any of the Roloff's. Jeremy is particularly disdainful but none of them are what I would call good, decent people. They got on tv and, like all other so called reality folks, their heads blew up and their opinions of themselves far exceed any actual reality. 

Isn't Jeremy the one who does some marriage lessons thing - after a whole year of marriage? Validating my point, I think.

• Bethella locked and unpinned this topic

Archived