IGNORED

Trump 4: Now With Less Orange Tan

Destiny

58 minutes ago, Destiny said:

The more I think about this the madder I get. What the actual fuck does Bill Clinton's philandering have to do with Hillary Clinton's ability to be president? Look, I've been cheated on. In the 90s in fact. Does that mean I'm not competent to have a job running servers? Why? What an incredibly sexist idea, separate from the white knighting.

His bringing up the affairs is insight into what he thinks of men cheating--it is always the woman's fault. So of course Hillary should be ashamed of them. She wasn't doing her duty and she didn't live up to her job as a woman. 

The man is such a dyed in the wool misogynist. 

Also--how does he bring that up when he has a highly publicized, undeniable affair on his own record? I feel like I've fallen into Wonderland.

12 hours ago, Mecca said:

Trump claimed Hillary has been dealing with ISIS all her adult life.

This needs more publicity. The man is delusional and I'm beginning to believe can't delineate fantasy from reality. 

He could also be a dumb shit who thinks ISIS and the Islamist groups behind the Iranian Revolution (Everybody's Muslim!) are the same thing. 

Or he's both.

• Replies 583
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Trump has been doing the snorting and sniffing thing for months now. Last night was not the first time I had to hear the weird snorting he does. Does he have crappy microphones everywhere he speaks? 

Where are all the rumors and concern about Donald's health? Why hasn't Snarkylark voiced her concern? 

3 hours ago, nausicaa said:

His bringing up the affairs is insight into what he thinks of men cheating--it is always the woman's fault. bSo of course Hillary should be ashamed of them. She wasn't doing her duty and she didn't live up to her job as a woman. 

The man is such a dyed in the wool misogynist. 

Also--how does he bring that up when he has a highly publicized, undeniable affair on his own record? I feel like I've fallen into Wonderland.

This needs more publicity. The man is delusional and I'm beginning to believe can't delineate fantasy from reality. 

He could also be a dumb shit who thinks ISIS and the Islamist groups behind the Iranian Revolution (Everybody's Muslim!) are the same thing. 

Or he's both.

I agree with the bolded. It is absolutely ridiculous to smear Hillary because of Bill's extramarital affairs. Firstly, it's between Hillary and Bill. She's a mature adult woman who chose to stay with him. I don't know if I would, but I'm not in their shoes. Secondly, Cheeto bringing up affairs is a huge case of the pot calling the kettle black.  I guess he thinks he's so powerful (at least in his own estimation) that he had a right to run around on his wives.

The whole thing with him asserting that Hillary has been fighting ISIS her "whole adult life". Um, just no.

I did have to laugh, the Daily Show with Trevor Noah on Comedy Central did a live recap of the debate. He said that Hillary told the first lie when she said it was a pleasure to be there with cheeto. He said, "see, she lies all the time, who can believe her?" I've not watched much of TDS since Trevor Noah took over, but I think I'll have to make more of an effort; last night's show was funny. Of course, there was so much material to play with...

4 hours ago, Mecca said:

Trump has been doing the snorting and sniffing thing for months now. Last night was not the first time I had to hear the weird snorting he does. Does he have crappy microphones everywhere he speaks? 

Where are all the rumors and concern about Donald's health? Why hasn't Snarkylark voiced her concern? 

When I read about snifflegate this morning, that was my first thought. :pb_lol:

6 hours ago, Destiny said:

She's .... something. I think Kayleigh lives on a different dimensional earth and watched a different debate than I did.

Huffing twenty pounds of cheddar cheese powder a day, does bad things to your mind.

He was going easy on her?  What an ass.  I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton can handle Donald Trump.  Hell, I can handle Donald Trump.  All you need to do is talk about his little fingers and he'll go apeshit.

How can people listen to McInanity without throwing things to the tv? She sounds even dumber and nastier than Trump himself! 

1 hour ago, Childless said:

He was going easy on her?  What an ass.  I'm pretty sure Hillary Clinton can handle Donald Trump.  Hell, I can handle Donald Trump.  All you need to do is talk about his little fingers and he'll go apeshit.

To imply he was going easy on her would be to imply they were fairly matched. Which they absolutely weren't. She danced circles around him and all he could do was fall back on his usual incoherent statements and bullying attitude. 

If anything, Hillary may have gone easy on him. Girlfriend is a Yale educated lawyer with decades of public service experience - she can be absolutely ferocious if she needs to be and I for one can't wait to see that happen.

I read this morning that some of Cheeto's apologists are whining that it wasn't fair because Hillary had the debate questions a week before the debate. Um, it's not a pop quiz in your junior high school class, I think anyone with more than 3 active brain cells could have figured out what questions would be asked in the debate.  

Cheeto is going to be near me again on Friday in Novi, MI. He talked about how outsourcing has caused destruction in parts of Michigan and acted like he cared about it. Novi is not one of those areas...

1 hour ago, Ali said:

Cheeto is going to be near me again on Friday in Novi, MI. He talked about how outsourcing has caused destruction in parts of Michigan and acted like he cared about it. Novi is not one of those areas...

He went to my hometown and gave a talk about outsourcing and the loss of factory jobs. My hometown, where 95% of people work desk jobs for the Federal government. I actually never met a single person who worked in a factory growing up. 

I think his team just thought, well, it's Virginia, so everyone must work on a farm or in a factory. Research and prep is for losers I guess. 

3 hours ago, GreyhoundFan said:

I read this morning that some of Cheeto's apologists are whining that it wasn't fair because Hillary had the debate questions a week before the debate. Um, it's not a pop quiz in your junior high school class, I think anyone with more than 3 active brain cells could have figured out what questions would be asked in the debate.  

Heh, can you imagine these folks in a job interview?

Interviewer:  Mr. Jones, why did you quit your job at Joe's Sucky Vacuum Repair?

Mr. Jones: That's not fair! Nobody told me you were going to ask that!!

I just read a fantastic article about Republican who are in denial about how unsuitable of a candidate Trump is: 

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer/2016/09/republicans-in-denial-that-debate-exposed-trump-as-unfit.html

They have treated their candidate’s glaring unsuitability for high office as, at worst, a handful of discrete errors that in no way reflect on his character, and at best, the dastardly unfairness of the liberal media.

1 hour ago, HarryPotterFan said:

The latest from the most detestable facist overgrown Oompa Loompa, he tells non-conservative Christians in the audience to identify themselves:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/donald-trump-non-christians-raise-hand_us_57ec9600e4b024a52d2ce788?ncid=fcbklnkushpmg00000063

I don't understand how he is getting so much support from Christians. It is so painful to be on facebook these days.

I don't think these type of Christians care about freedom of religion. They only care about the freedom to practice their kind of Christianity.

1 hour ago, Ali said:

I don't understand how he is getting so much support from Christians. It is so painful to be on facebook these days.

I don't think these type of Christians care about freedom of religion. They only care about the freedom to practice their kind of Christianity.

Yup.

Someone should explain to these people just how easy it is to go from being a part of the in-crowd to hated outsider. 

These people act like they want America to become like North Korea or something and strictly control media and everyone. (how dare Colib Kapernick stand up for what he believes in! How dare newspapers in conservative states support Hillary!)

And yup these people don't give a damn about religious freedom. To them religious freedom is their right to do whatever they wish and have the freedom to control everyone else. It sickens me. My  family came to this country to escape that shit.

He is now pushing a google conspiracy. Google is purposefully setting up algorithms for searches to benefit Hillary and hurt him. Also, he is citing a google poll that shows him ahead that does not exist. The author thinks he is talking about one of the online polls from Monday night. The conspiracies he keeps pushing concern me.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/29/donald-trump-google/

3 hours ago, Ali said:

He is now pushing a google conspiracy. Google is purposefully setting up algorithms for searches to benefit Hillary and hurt him. Also, he is citing a google poll that shows him ahead that does not exist. The author thinks he is talking about one of the online polls from Monday night. The conspiracies he keeps pushing concern me.

http://fortune.com/2016/09/29/donald-trump-google/

Me too.  Because his crazy followers take it as the truth and then get angry when someone tries to correct them.  This election is going to be a disaster no matter the outcome.

Well, Oompa Loompa sure has shown his "colors":  http://ktla.com/2016/09/29/trump-wanted-to-fire-women-at-his-socal-golf-course-who-werent-pretty-enough-employees-say/

So, hostesses were not "pretty enough" and should have been fired.  Couple that with his insensitive comment during the debate about hackers who might weigh 400 pounds, sitting on their beds.... along with just about 99% of everything else out of his piehole, has me just .... disgusted.

Just thought I would share my disgust with the choir to whom I am preaching.

49 minutes ago, MarblesMom said:

Well, Oompa Loompa sure has shown his "colors":  http://ktla.com/2016/09/29/trump-wanted-to-fire-women-at-his-socal-golf-course-who-werent-pretty-enough-employees-say/

So, hostesses were not "pretty enough" and should have been fired.  Couple that with his insensitive comment during the debate about hackers who might weigh 400 pounds, sitting on their beds.... along with just about 99% of everything else out of his piehole, has me just .... disgusted.

Just thought I would share my disgust with the choir to whom I am preaching.

As someone who battles weight issues, Drumpf's nastiness about weight is just making me even more furious about him. The Washington Post had an interesting article, "Donald Trump's weight problem: He can't stop talking about 'fat' people"

I especially like this quote:

Trump’s obsession with weight carries some irony for a candidate who boasts about his unhealthy eating habits, dining regularly on McDonald’s hamburgers and buckets of KFC fried chicken on his private jet. By his own public accounting of his medical health, Trump is just five pounds shy of being considered obese under the body mass index.

“I work out on occasion . . . as little as possible,” Trump said at a 1997 news conference during which he mocked the weight of reporters.

I agree with Senator McCaskill, Trump should be forced to endure daily public weigh-ins, just like he forced Alicia Machado to do. I like one of the replies to the tweet, "He's slamming anyone who's not a size 0 and he looks like a giant CheetoPuff with legs". Yeah, that pretty much sums it up.

@GreyhoundFanYeah, the battle of the bulge is real, and I do not need the Leader of the Free World (cough, gag) making "us" (and that is a LOT of us in America) shameful, unemployable, etc.

I will never, ever get down to my birth weight again, and I am healthy where I am, so flock him and the KFC bucket he rode in on.

Read an article about Trump's performance in the first debate, how he thinks he won it, and what to expect from the next debate.

Secondly, the setting of a town hall debate, with the candidates sitting and walking around amidst a group of voters, creates a different dynamic that Trump may not be attuned to. By many accounts, he’s itching to attack Clinton because her husband cheated on her, and he can’t stop himself from saying over and over that former Miss Universe Alicia Machado is contemptible because she gained weight. It’s one thing to do that when you’re talking to Bill O’Reilly or calling in to Fox & Friends, but just picture the cameras picking up the shocked and disgusted faces of women in the debate audience as he launches some of those insults.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2016/09/29/the-first-debate-was-a-defeat-for-trump-heres-why-the-second-could-be-an-outright-massacre/?utm_term=.442d96e739fe

Heh, this could end up being a very memorable debate. :pb_lol:

Do you have a question you'd like the candidates to answer at the next debate?

https://presidentialopenquestions.com

To add to the unsuitability list for this candidate -- in a discussion of debate "preparation" - Trump said he likes to go by "instinct" and that he DOES NOT LIKE TO READ.

No wonder you are an idiot, Mr. Trump. And just the presidential example I want for my grandkids (NOT!)

• samurai_sarah locked this topic

Archived