IGNORED

Sister Wives: 4 Wives, 4 Threads - It's Karma!

On Monday, I found out I must have shoulder surgery (which includes a long & difficult recovery -- dominant arm).
On Friday -- I lost my job.  Kinda devastating this time of year.
So I've been trolling FJ, begging the fundie gods that JillBilly or any other pet fundie would do something incredibly snarkworthy to distract me from my situation.  (Thankfully, finding Gabe's short-lived appearance in the Boyer Sisters thread wasted an hour or so last night and made me grin.)

But seriously -- somebody needs to do something awful so I have a distraction.  I'm looking at you, JillBilly.  This could be your time to shine!!

Don't expect much from the Brown-Clowns tonight, but I'd love to be surprised.

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

On Monday, I found out I must have shoulder surgery (which includes a long & difficult recovery -- dominant arm).
On Friday -- I lost my job.  Kinda devastating this time of year.

Ooooh! I'm sorry. I've had shoulder surgery in my dominant arm, it really does suck! I'm so sorry. :( 

2 minutes ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Thanks, @Carm_88.

Question:  Is the surgery worth it?

I had to have it, the humerus bone was crushed in my right shoulder. So I didn't really have a choice but I'd imagine it is. I'll have to have it all replaced in about 6 or so years according to my doctor. If it takes away pain, I'd imagine. 

Just now, ChickenettiLuvr said:

That sounds horrible, @Carm_88.  Mine is merely a blown-up rotator cuff.  The cortisone injection hasn't touched the pain.

It was at the time, not so much now. If you're in a lot of pain, surgery is the best way to go. It may not take the pain away completely but if there's an improvement, I'd take it! 

My best friend had the surgery for the same reason and said the pain relief was great.  The recovery was also not as bad as predicted.  May yours be easier also.

Thank you very much, @Coconut Flan.  We're looking at the middle of January for a surgical date.  Now I need to build myself up with nutrition and vitamins to give my body the best chance at recovery.

As one who has had hand surgery and is looking forward to at least two more-if it relieves your pain, Love, its worth it!

Second-I'm watching this week's episode while very very slowly adding beads to my project, I cannot fathom how the wives and daughters put up with Kody's douchey sex talk! I leave the room when my hubs gets 1/10th of that douchey!

Thanks, @DaniLouisiana.

...Wowza.  Can't believe that Mykelti just manipulated all of her parents into paying for her honeymoon.  And the parents are proud of her negotiating tactics.

Seems more like juvenile terrorism to me, but might be just my opinion.  Seems a bit cheeky for them to expect and demand an all-expenses-paid beach honeymoon.

Wow, Meri is sooo checked out at this point. The other ladies are so animated on the couch and Meri is like not even there.

Yup.  Noticed that too.  Meri is sitting there, picking HAIR off her pants.  HAIR.  Squicky.

aaaaaand -- Sobbyn is back, boo-hooing on the ouch with Christine.

Kody is so proud of himself for convincing Mykelti to get married in December. You just agreed to pay for her honeymoon. You idiot! As well as the wedding. 

1 minute ago, Carm_88 said:

Kody is so proud of himself for convincing Mykelti to get married in December. You just agreed to pay for her honeymoon. You idiot! As well as the wedding. 

she's slick, just may not have much common sense 

1 minute ago, SportsgalAnnie said:

she's slick, just may not have much common sense 

There's more sense in a biscuit. :P 

Wow did you see where they were joking around about Meri not doing her duty as a polygamist wife? Seemed awkward to me.  

Agreed.  They collectively threw her under the bus.  Meri appeared to handle it well on camera, but she must have felt like dying inside.

1 minute ago, ChickenettiLuvr said:

Agreed.  They collectively threw her under the bus.  Meri appeared to handle it well on camera, but she must have felt like dying inside.

They all knew that she was struggling with only having Mariah. Eek! I can't imagine. 

On 12/8/2016 at 9:53 PM, MarblesMom said:

It is a leggings company - yes, MLM (the bane of humanity).  What is it with the folks we follow and the damned MLM schemes?!

Cousin swears she will never wear pants again after getting these leggings.  Um, I cannot imagine NOT wearing pants ('specially in public/work/church) and living in leggings, regardless of where they came from.

Apparently, the MLM leggings only come in two sizes, which sounds punitive from the get-go.  Most of us have a hard time finding clothes that fit with general sizes ranging from 0 - 28.  

It seems like everyone on FB is into this. All I see is ugly prints and hideous colors. One girl I know keeps posting new ones she bought and all I want to do is scream BURN THEMMMM 

Wow. I can't believe that they were praising Mykelti for being totally manipulative. Why do they feel so obligated to pay for a wedding they don't even support? Who the hell asks their parents to pay for their honeymoon?!

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived