IGNORED

Lori Alexander- the Mindless Mentor: Part 8

Another Do as I Say, Not as I Do post today.

Women are strong today; strong in their opinions and strong in their desires to be like men.

Feminine women shouldn't be ones who argue cases and debate others. If you watch the women who do this on television, it isn't feminine at all. It's women wanting to be like men.

Lori starts out by insulting women’s femininity if they express strong opinions.

like public schools, would be a sin for me to send my children to since I am convicted that no Christian child should be sent to an anti-God government run institution all of their growing up years.

Then she uses the evangelical buzzword “convicted” to demonstrate how she is higher up the discernment ladder than us sinners. Apparently God specially convicts those who do not have school-age children to not use the public school system that they don’t need to use in the first place.

There may be a discussion {even a long discussion} and then drop it without saying anything mean, getting upset, or holding grudges.

“Without saying anything mean” doesn’t apply to her insulting women’s femininity and telling them they “want to be men” for expressing their opinions.

I give them my views and then allow the Spirit to convict them one way or another…It's not forcing our convictions on someone but allowing others to come to their own convictions. 

More “conviction” jargon. Translation: There is no objective truth. Which, of course, we all know Lori doesn’t believe for one split-second. She is Queen of the Black & White Thinkers. If you disagree with her you are wrong. Period. End of discussion.

I think this post is meant to defend her use of the delete key. She's being Godly when she deletes your comments, and you're a sinner for disagreeing with her.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If God didn't want me to express my opinions and stand up for them, He wouldn't have given me a brain to be able to do so.

Mind you, Lori is constantly expressing her own strong opinions and squatting on the delete button all day in case other people don't like her opinion.

20 minutes ago, Florita said:

Women are strong today; strong in their opinions and strong in their desires to be like men.

Nope.  I'm strong in my desire to be me.  I am not defined or restricted by my genitalia.  Neither do a I wish to have a penis. 

And now she's blaming women for getting raped in her chat room. I'm going to have to stop reading her shit.

3 minutes ago, iheartchacos said:

And now she's blaming women for getting raped in her chat room. I'm going to have to stop reading her shit.

I would love to get into that chat room, but I wouldn't want anyone I know in real life to know I was there. They'd all think I'd lost my mind. Of course, if I read shit like this, I wouldn't last long because I'd have to say something that she wouldn't like. :angry-cussing:

I would love to get into that chat room, but I wouldn't want anyone I know in real life to know I was there. They'd all think I'd lost my mind. Of course, if I read shit like this, I wouldn't last long because I'd have to say something that she wouldn't like. :angry-cussing:

It's super secret! Doesn't show up on your list, lol

3 minutes ago, iheartchacos said:

It's super secret! Doesn't show up on your list, lol

:shock: Really??

Hmm...I wonder if she'd approve me--I don't think I have anything controversial on my FB page that she'd disapprove of, nor anything political. But there's not much of anything religious, either. I try to keep my beliefs to myself instead of clogging up my friends' newsfeeds with "share if you heart Jesus" and "I STILL don't believe Obama's a US citizen"* posts, you know? That right there--sins of omission!-- might disqualify me. :pb_lol:

*yes, I do believe he is, but I still get posts like that from certain members of my extended family now and then.:my_dodgy:

She already closed it because 'everyone's thoughts have been shared' aka she was getting has ass handed to her and looking like the fucking monster she is. She said we should teach women to behave. Ughhhhh

1 hour ago, Florita said:

strong in their desires to be like men.

To be fair, I do wish I could pee whenever, wherever so conveniently. 

Has she been trying to keep the conversations away from the blog comments section and in her FB group instead? Her recent blog posts haven't been getting as many comments. 

5 minutes ago, FundieFarmer said:

And my first thought is that I wish I could get equal pay.

1 hour ago, FundieFarmer said:

Agreed. I'd like hiking so much better.

Lori will lie when it'd be better to tell the truth:

None of my children are argumentative or strong-willed at all. It's actually quite amazing to Ken and me. We were very strict parents. They now all walk with Jesus. There is no greater joy!

Of course she once dedicated an entire post to discussing her strong willed child:

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2012/03/strong-willed-children.html

These were two VERY strong willed children.  Alyssa was definitely the one born with the strongest will in our family 

In another post, she writes the following in the comments:

All of our children were strong-willed but we didn't allow that to control them.

http://lorialexander.blogspot.com/2015/12/do-you-love-your-children-enough-to.html

:pb_rollseyes: Someone please explain to Lori how the internet works.

Lori's fantasy list:

briefcase-159882.jpg

A list based on reality:

Seek a Career Just in Case:

1. You have to pay for housing.

2. You have to pay for food.

3. You have to pay for transportation.

4. You have to pay for health care.

5. You have to pay for clothing.

It's amazing Lori can function at all with the cognitive dissonance going on.

So the super secret chat is only open when Lori deigns and she just closes it down randomly when she's done talking about whatever subject?  How does that work exactly.   I've done a few chats on FB, but they are just always open and people wander in and out during the day/evening.

It's really more of a message board.  Lori posts, people respond, conversations happen. So she can shut down a topic when she wants to.   If there are also live chats, I guess I missed them.

1 hour ago, Curious said:

It's amazing Lori can function at all with the cognitive dissonance going on.

So the super secret chat is only open when Lori deigns and she just closes it down randomly when she's done talking about whatever subject?  How does that work exactly.   I've done a few chats on FB, but they are just always open and people wander in and out during the day/evening.

When you think about it, it's perfect.  Lori has 100% control.  She's The Godly Mentor, she's in charge of the board, and she gets to tell other adults that the discussion is over.  She can't control Ken anymore, so she controls women online.

From Lori in the comments:

Before women got careers, Nada, did everyone die if something happened to the man of the home? No, God cares for His own.

Leaving aside the whole part where women (especially lower-class/non-white women) have always WORKED, plenty of things happened if the man of the home died.

Kids got sent to orphanages and poor houses, where if they were lucky they got adopted or taken by someone who wasn't a jerk.  Or they got turned into indentured servants.  Or they got put on orphan trains.  Or women had to parcel their children out amongst their relatives.  Women married men they didn't want to - even men who were abusive - because they needed a breadwinner.

This is what the church body is supposed to do; help those in need and it did before feminism stepped in and usurped the church's responsibility in "caring for the least of these."

Pretty sure she meant to say "government" because "feminism" has certainly not tried to take over that.

If something happened to Ken while I had children in the home, I would trust God to provide and find some way to bring in income from the home. I knew they needed me and I knew I was right where God wanted me to be.

Easy to say this when you've already passed that stage.  She was home with her nanny, after all, taking long naps and beating her kids over raisans.

Both of my grandmothers lost their "breadwinners":  My maternal grandparents lost their shirts in the Depression when Grandpa's business went under, so Grandma kept the family fed by doing piecework. My paternal grandfather was hit by a car and killed when his wife was in her 40s and still had five kids at home, so Noni took the life insurance money and opened a neighborhood grocery store. 

We're talking the '30s and '40s here, long before Lori was born. There WAS no halcyon time when all moms were full-time happy homemakers. Most of the moms in my childhood neighborhood ('50s-'60s) were SAHMs, but I never noticed any particular level of bliss in their lives.

Lori, as I am your elder, allow me to be YOUR Wise Mentor and tell you that you are full of shit.

On May 26, 2016 at 3:37 PM, iheartchacos said:

She already closed it because 'everyone's thoughts have been shared' aka she was getting has ass handed to her and looking like the fucking monster she is. She said we should teach women to behave. Ughhhhh

You should teach women to behave? She should behave. Blaming women for getting raped.......... 

Lori Alexander the wife of Ken Alexander (the orthodontist consultant who thinks molestation and incest is normal) is a fucking monster. Not worried if her kids or grandkids google her I am sure they know this already.

My mother's mother was widowed in 1920, when my mother was three.  Within the year, my grandmother had remarried, taking only the baby with her.  Leaving behind ten other children, aged three to 19.  The three elder boys dropped out of school and got jobs.  My aunt, 12, dropped out to become a house keeper/clothes washer.  For the next fifteen years, the elder kids took care of the younger.  At NO TIME  did any church or government social agency or charity of any kind step in to care for them.

I was always amazed growing up that her kids took care of her.  She had early onset dementia (in her fifties), and her kids passed her around, doing two or three year stents, for thirty years.

Lori should be very careful of the Karma fairy, who has quite sharp teeth. . . .

Ken and I don't have anger problems, thankfully. It is rare indeed that we ever get angry. Ask our children.

Never discipline your children in anger. 

I spanked my children when I was angry because rebellion is so ugly and I didn't want them to act ugly.

I spanked in anger sometimes, because I was usually pretty upset with my children when they needed a spanking

Teach them about generosity, being a servant, and thinking more highly of others than they do themselves.

Looks like Lori's parents dropped the ball on this one.

Today's news flash from Lori:

"If you hit your kids early and often, responding with casual violence to the smallest offenses, they become seriously less irritating! It's almost like they are terrified to bother their parents at all. That's how I solved my anger problem, and you can too! Plus, there's the bonus of the kids never being visibly angry either. How proud I am of my accomplishment!"

• FundieFarmer locked this topic

Archived