IGNORED

Under eye concealer

bashfulpixie

Anyone have a holy grail under eye concealer that they would recommend?  I have fairly dark circles, but they get exacerbated by seasonal allergies and I've yet to find out that I just can't live without.  I've tried a bunch, but just haven't found the right one yet, I guess.

I use to use the Touche Eclat Radiant Pen but that got really expensive and it didn't cover at all. Switched to the Maybelline Lumi Pen which has much better coverage but it still was pretty pricey. I'm now using the Instant Age Rewind by Maybelline and you get lot of product for not much money. It has the best coverage and really lightens my really dark circles. I do have to use a powder to set it. I also really like the MAC studio fix concealer

Thanks guys! I'll have to check these out.  And thanks for the new brand- I've never heard of Glo Minerals before.

I love Nars concealer. The lady at Sephora recommended it when I did a pre-wedding make over and when I went to buy another tube months later, the other sales girl told me she thought it was the best as well. 

I love IT Bye Bye Under Eye.  It has really amazing coverage that lasts all day and you only need a little bit.  I've had my tube for over a year and I still have a fair amount left.  

I use an almay under-eye concealer. The concealer itself ran out, but I use the yellow color corrector part of it still. It does really cancel out the under eye darkness without looking too artificial.

And then I just put my normal powder over it.

11 hours ago, KylieJenner said:

Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer

I have been using this since I was 20 years old, and it's the only stuff that works for me. My under eye is purple and was always impossible to conceal until I started using this stuff.

I am very fair skinned, have incredibly skin sensitivity, (i.e. what's made suitable for sensitive skin even gives me a reaction) and have dark circles that go from mild to moderate periodically due to insomnia. I started using this about 2 years ago after a particially bad bout that summer and I fell in love with it. I use the fair shade and it's amazing. Cheaper and easily accessible, doesn't react to my skin or break me out. I love it! Plus, I love that you can swipe, blend and go.

A tip? I found, for me, if you swipe this product or any under-eye concealer in an inverted triangle shape and blend, it covers more surface area, making your product last much longer. Plus, it seems to really cover much better.

Archived