IGNORED

Winter Storms 2016 Snowpocalypse et al

SpoonfulOSugar

@Caribou, the late Jim Fixx said in The Complete Book of Running that running in the snow was like running through a Christmas card.  He was right!  Most people would say I'm crazy, but your day sounds wonderful!

We were supposed to have some freezing rain this morning, but it didn't materialize.  We have had a bit of wintry mix this afternoon.  I saw a few snowflakes when I took the dogs out.

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What was supposed to be a light coating is still coming down here...hopefully this is the last of winter, I'm counting on that damn groundhog to be right! 

4 hours ago, MayMay1123 said:

What was supposed to be a light coating is still coming down here...hopefully this is the last of winter, I'm counting on that damn groundhog to be right! 

Well, if the little rodent LIES about spring, here's a possibility:

http://www.wildliferecipes.net/game_recipes/Small_game_recipes/Woodchuck_recipes/index.asp

1 minute ago, Chelio93 said:

@CaribouThat looks beautiful! We have not had any snow in my part of Kansas and I am jealous with a capital J. 

@Chelio93 as much as I bitch about our cold winters, I have to admit they're beautiful. And, as long as we're cozy inside by the fire with lots of wine, they're really quite tolerable/enjoyable!! 

Archived