IGNORED

Trump to be MLK Day Speaker at Liberty University

Cleopatra7

Trump will be sporting a new do at Liberty's King Day event.  He explains the make-over: "I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

trump.jpg

14 hours ago, HereticHick said:

Liberty recognizes the existence of MLK Day?

I know  shocking. How though. Where's my Kanye meme. 

2016-01-15-23-56-52-913664505.jpg

23 hours ago, Drala said:

Trump will be sporting a new do at Liberty's King Day event.  He explains the make-over: "I have a great relationship with the blacks. I've always had a great relationship with the blacks."

trump.jpg

He looks he stole Richard Simmons's hair.

He's going to say something completely offensive. I'm half interested to see if he can top his own current insanity or horribleness, but then again, nothing has made his poll numbers go down so I think I'll just lose a little more faith in humanity. 

First time poster here. I have young friends who go to Liberty and they've told me that Liberty invites a wide range of people to speak, including those who do not line up with them spiritually/politically. That seems pretty rare in fundyland.  

Sounds like he barely mentioned mlk at all. I'm disappointed; I was betting he'd try to set himself up not only as a fan of mlk but as the new incarnation of mlk. Something along the lines of both being unpopular and speaking hard truths and fighting for the marginalized (see: war on Christianity). 

Such a good Christian. 2 Corinthians who walked into a bar, not Second Corinthians. It was on while we were at the docs this morning. What a :puke-front:

7 hours ago, anniebgood said:

Such a good Christian. 2 Corinthians who walked into a bar, not Second Corinthians. It was on while we were at the docs this morning. What a :puke-front:

Yeah, he read their sign with the college's verse on it, and he has a history of being such a dedicated Christian (sarcasm) that he called it "two" Corinthians instead of "Second" Corinthians. (sarcasm) Pandering for votes, nothing more.

Such a disgusting man.

HSLDA Chairman Michael Farris slams Falwell, Jr. for comparing Trump to Jesus:

“Giving Trump an honorary doctorate in the past was unwise, but comparing him to Jesus was as close to heresy as I ever wish to witness…Shame on you, Jerry Falwell, Junior for elevating success in business over the principles of right and wrong that flow from giving priority to the Word of God over the priority of a balance sheet.”

https://www.facebook.com/michael.farris.374/posts/917207375043622?pnref=story

Make some popcorn for the comments section!

Archived