IGNORED

Bates Family Part 6

Coconut Flan

Just now, formergothardite said:

Thanks for the recap Georgiana! So basically the Bates are rude and have no manners just like the Duggars? 

Blanket Training for the Win !  : )

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, bashfulpixie said:

So Zach and Whitney are the ones expecting.  Not surprising.

Where did you see this?  I'm watching and didn't see this.

Never mind. Shouldn't speed through the commercials.

Just now, justmy2cents said:

In the middle of the last commercial break.  It wasn't during the show.

Lord help us if number 2 is as adorable as Bradley.

2 minutes ago, justmy2cents said:

It was during the last commercial break

Part IV: I lost my typed synopsis so here's bullets:

• Whit and Zach are the expecting couple
  • Kickball is nice because it's not intense like football so the wimminz can participate
  • The Barnyard Bates show their good manners by using Mama Jane's good towels without asking for the kickball bases
  • It's not too sad for Mama Jane when they leave.  Probably because her house and good things are finally safe

Well, I was hoping that preggo one was Michael, because she is the oldest (turning 26 in a couple of weeks) & doesn't have a kid yet. But, I am still glad it isn't Alyssa (the youngest married Bates)

Love the name Barnyard Bates.  Lol! Don't blame Mama Jane for not wanting them in her house too much.

Just now, HereticHick said:

Well, I was hoping that preggo one was Michael, because she is the oldest (turning 26 in a couple of weeks) & doesn't have a kid yet. But, I am still glad it isn't Alyssa (the youngest married Bates)

I'm still not convinced that Alyssa isn't hiding something.  Although it could just be her getting people talking.

I can't figure out how to link it so it shows up here, but Zach and Whitney have the announcement up on their instagram. As for when she's due, it just says 'summer 2016'.

Not surprised at all that it's Whitney!

I still think there may be more pregnancies and definitely at least one courtship. They're gonna stretch it for the season.

Thank goodness it's Whitney (although the kids will still be close in age).  Wonder how Michael is feeling about this?  I hope she doesn't end up in the situation that Valerie (Mueller) Waller ended up in - where she was the oldest and so is her husband (the David Waller's oldest sibling Adam) and it took them over nine months after the got married to conceive, yet her younger brother and sister both got married around the same time and were both expecting within a few months of getting married.  Fast forward a few years and Valerie still only has one child (who is now 2+) and her brother already has three (!) and her sister has two (not including the other sister who has FIVE).  Even David himself got married around that time and he even has two kids already.  Hopefully the families aren't giving them too much grief, esp. since they're both the oldest in their respective families and are already well into their 30s.

Preview for next week's episode:

http://uptv.com/shows/bringing-up-bates/videos/on-the-next-new-episode-of-bringing-up-bates/

(click on the link to view)

Best part is Lawson driving the truck and Gil is running along the side. Kelly and Gil are trying to lose weight for the wedding.

Up already took down the video of the announcement on their website.

http://uptv.com/shows/bringing-up-bates/videos/oh-baby-which-bates-couple-is-pregnant/

Baby announcement on Instagram:

Cute announcement.

Im thinking her due date must be early summer because the outfits they are wearing for the announcement post are the same from Bradley's first birthday pictures taken 10 weeks ago. They must have just found out when they took the picture so my guess is she's 13 or 14 weeks maybe? Not sure how much sense I make...

actually just looked up a mid June due date would put her at 17 weeks so I was way wrong. My sleuthing is no good :(

And as I follow the Bates cousin's/aunt's blog, it's nice to see the cousins (the blond girls) on the show.  Although I can imagine Mama Jane is tense the entire time the Gil Bates family is there and finally relaxes once they leave.  I also would love to be a fly on the wall when Mama Jane talks to her other son and daughter-in-law about Gil's family.

Bradley is adorable in that photo, as ever. His face makes it look as though he's just as excited as his parents, although as he's only one it's unlikely he fully grasps the situation. 

3 minutes ago, fannomore said:

Im thinking her due date must be early summer because the outfits they are wearing for the announcement post are the same from Bradley's first birthday pictures taken 10 weeks ago.

Nice recall. I went back and pulled both photo sessions up.

Here are the photo's from Bradley's first birthday photo session:

New baby announcement session:

23 minutes ago, formergothardite said:

Thanks for the recap Georgiana! So basically the Bates are rude and have no manners just like the Duggars? 

They are quite similar.  The Duggars come off more "holier than thou" in their rudeness, whereas the Bates are more "aw shucks its just that our kids are destructive little tornados.  Bless them while they destroy everything"

But it's all the same disregard for other people at the root of it.  

• Boogalou locked this topic

Archived