IGNORED

Coloring bandwagon

Grimalkin

I have been wanting to start drawing again, and picked up a coloring book just to get back in the zone. I spent way too much time shading with colored pencils, abandoned it for a few weeks and picked it up again. Don't think I will get ambitious with shading again, it took some of the fun out of it for me. You can see with the baby owl I was into the shading, by the time I got to the flowers I was like " screw this"

image.jpg

Oh I love that owls coloring book.  This is gorgeous!

Would you like to be a member of the FJ Colorists United blog?

Oh I love that owls coloring book.  This is gorgeous!

Would you like to be a member of the FJ Colorists United blog?

Thank you Curious! I would love to be a member of Colorists United.

Thank you Curious! I would love to be a member of Colorists United.

You are all set.  You will have blog entry under your create menu now or if you go directly to the blog you will be able to create a new entry from there.  welcome aboard :)

That is so pretty!  A life time ago I used to draw, and paint--I had a professor that claimed it was all eye hand coordination.  Same guy said it was a use it or loss it skill.  Sorry to say, I have lost it  :my_cry:  I keep looking at those coloring books thinking I should pick it up, maybe a good stress reliever ... 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

I thought the coloring craze was a little immature, but my husband picked me up one when I was in the hospital and bored out of my mind. Now on my lunch breaks I go to my car and color! It's so relaxing.

Archived