IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"Frank...get ahold of your wife."

"You do not say "no" to him.  He is your patriarch."

Faux-Michelle got a back bone and says she'll testify.  She's supporting her daughter.  SO unlike Michelle.

Makes me wish there was any justice for the Duggar victims. Not-Jimchelle cared way more than the real Duggars did. :pb_sad:

Liv is shocked they gave consent for the marraige. The parents are like "yeah duh."

The pastor says "leave this is a private ceremony." And the judge is like "um what."

Oh shit the detective says that the pastor is the father and the mother is shocked. And upset. The pastor tries to say it's legal because they're married now.

The mother says "wait what are you talking about?"

They let her know they know about Tate not being her son. Accuse her of cheating or it's someone else's baby.

Pastor/lawyer says to be quiet.

Liv tells the mom that the pastor is the bio father of Tate and of Lane's baby. Mother is very upset.

Mother says "Frank you told me Graham confessed." about the first baby, Tate. The dad says "he did just not to me." Graham confessed to the pastor and the pastor lied apparently.

The mother gets some sense and yells at the pastor "what did you do to my daughter?" The daughter says "He loves me." or something like that.

The mother says she'll testify. The judge is getting worried. The pastor says she's full of shit because they're too worried about their fans finding out to testify. 

The mother apologizes to her daughter and says "I should have protected you." Lane says "i'm sorry momma. 'He said that's what people in love do.'"

The mother says they'll all testify and they don't care about the show, they want him put away.

It's def not the Duggars lmfao.

They try to read him his miranda rights and the pastor says "I know my rights. None of this will hold up in court. I love you Lane." and they hall him away.

The baker parents are giving a tv interview in front of their house. Talking about how god will sustain them and how sorry they are blah blah. The detectives are watching it.

Liv says the pastor will plead to multiple counts of statutory rape.

Liv tells Dodds, because he doubted her earlier, that most rapists don't hunt on the streets. They hunt where they're trusted.

good to see this mom making a good choice- picking her kids over her income stream.

So sorry real j'chelle isn't willing to do that:(

Overall great episode but they changed up a lot compared to the Duggars story.  I agree with everyone else though that fake Michelle reacted much better then the real Michelle.  

I kept saying Ho Lee Shit all throughout the episode. I really liked the Mom showing her backbone, & that the smug asshole preacher get his. What a piece of crap, indeed. 

Cousin Amy watched both the CMAs and the LnO episodes, per her twitter. I know she's not exactly "in" with her Duggar cousins anymore, but she sure is against Joshley... Gonna be quite the uncomfortable family reunion someday.

I looked at hubby when they made the Duggar reference with my jaw on the floor.  I couldn't believe they went there! The pastor marrying the kid was WAY GROSS!  And at least the fake MEchelle cared about her daughter more than her show. 

Are we taking bets how fast we get a birth announcement from Jessa after this?

So youngest baby not mom's? Sounds like Sarah Palin.

So youngest baby not mom's? Sounds like Sarah Palin.

@zadie great job!!!!

@buzzard- wow your recaps are awesome and after attempting it tonight- I bow down to you- I am not worthy!

Archived