IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cops just pulled over Ice T.

Now we're going to have totally corrupt police force hassling the NYC cops.

Say....giving him a warning, but drive carefully.

Gave them an envelope.... Graham's juvie records.... says it was ordered sealed. 

Olivia is talking to the Mom. She's shocked the cameraman did it. "Are kids grew up with him. We trusted him!"

The mom believes Lane must be telling the truth.

The dad is acting kind of fake angry. I'm not sure if it's poor acting or if it's a clue.

They want to do a paternity test but the mom refuses because it can threaten the life of the baby. Olivia says the risk is very small. The mom refuses again. "We don't believe in nay of that."

Olivia tells her they can wait until the baby is born but they can't hold Pete so he can run away. The mom is upset and says "why can't you get him to confess."

Olivia asks about her other daughters. Mention that it's probably not the first time he's done this.

Ooohh the camera man has footage of the daughters getting dressed/undressed.

The cameraman is saying he just has camera EVERYWHERE ALL THE TIME and he should have erased that but it doesn't mean anything.

Ew he's happy she's pregnant because he had a vasectomy ten years ago so it can't be him. 

The Detectives ask why she would lie.

Camera guy says "She's a good girl. She does what hse's told. And this family protects their own." He says he has useful footage. The scene skips to all the detectives speculating.

Ice T thinks it's the brother.

Oooohh the camera man has footage of the brother feeling up the very young piano teacher! HA they mention that "it's only above the shirt."

Omg the sister told the parents about this and the detectives mention the brother was sent to a "Christian reform camp." His name is Graham btw.

Ice T and other guy go to visit the elder of the church who sent the kid to the reform camp.

The old guy says "the boy had too many sisters. He had to be with other young men and let some steam off."

This guy is also the local judge. So they have a judge doubling as a church elder and a pastor doubling as a lawyer.

Ooohh while Ice T and other guy are leaving that town the local cops pull them over. Interesting.

He asks for their license and registration. Accuses Ice T of speeding. "We take speeding very seriously."

The cop says "I'm gonna let you off with a warning" and then pulls an envelope out of his jacket.

They open it and it's Graham's juvy records saying he's "forcibly touched minors." They were sealed by the church elder judge.

Mom can’t believe it.  If Lane says he did then he did it. Dad gets hot almost says SOB. Detective says there is one thing. Back to Olivia and Mom – amino – “affect the life of the child” mom says we don’t believe in any of that. We could wait 6 months but we can’t hold him and he could do it again. Mom says another way.

Ice-t has footage of the older girls are getting undressed. I should have deleted it. DNA test will prove it is him. He laughs- I had a V 10 years ago. He has footage going way. Brainstorming. Pete thinks it is the oldest brother. Footage of graham trying to crab and grabbing piano teacher. Judge knows about it. They sent him to “Camp righteous Path”  

Judge interviewed on the golf course. HE didn’t order him to the camp. He suggested he go as an elder of the church. Judge plays golf with dad of the pastor for the family. Everyone knows they are in Allenville. Ice-T pulled over by local cop. Everyone knows everyone. Cop pulls something out of his pocket gives it to Ice-t. Juvy records are given. Orders sealed by the Judge.  

The cop pulling them over and giving them Josh's Graham's sealed Juvie records was hokey but a good way to get the records and show how insular the community is. 

So far I have to say that this is already more awesome than I expected. We need more of Olivia's concerned scowling but yay SVU!

i bet they got her pregnant - because the mother couldn't have more children 

oooooo

I thought of this too! That would be a hell of a twist lol

Not Michelle needs an Oscar like SO bad! She was so well cast.

Aand son is down to Ecuador.

Also I have a girl crush on Olivia Benson.

So far I have to say that this is already more awesome than I expected. We need more of Olivia's concerned scowling but yay SVU!

I agree! I thought I would be screaming at the TV a lot more. So far they're at least critiquing patriarchy and the corruption of the judge. 

Olivia wants to go after Graham.  

Looking at the spacing of the kids....

Tate was not announced until Mom 7 months pregnant.... Mom didn't look pregnant....and the spacing was closer.

Think Graham got another sister preggers...maybe Summer

I hadn't seen this preview yet....

http://www.inquisitr.com/2539478/duggar-inspired-law-order-svu-episode-preview-shows-daughter-doing-something-duggar-girls-arent-allowed-to-do-video/

I love the Jana character getting yelled at for not watching the toddler. And the Jim Bob guy is pretty creepy. The married couple kissing is a pretty good Anna/Josh (though in this case, the girl is the Duggar character.)

I still don't think they'll have the brother be the father. I think it's going to be the pastor. But maybe it's just because that actor was a 'bad guy' on another show I watched.

One major difference? If this were the actual Duggars Michelle wouldn't be standing over the passed out daughter in concern, she would be filming in her iPhone and laughing with the "older ones" a la the orchestra pit incident.

Starts with a bible circle at church/sunday school?

Olivia and some dude interrupt to talk to the pastor and the mother.

Lane is also in the circle but she doesn't go with them. She looks upset, obviously.

They tell them they aren't charging the cameraman because there's no evidence. 

The parents say Lane wouldn't lie but the detectives say she would "if she was protecting someone." They mention the brother.

The dad says "he was a boy going through puberty."

They ask to talk to him and they say they tried but he was on a mission trip in Ecuador. the dad says "wow that was fast." Now the detectives know someone tipped him off and got the kid out of town.

They can't bring him back without definite proof.

The detectives are back at the station and talking. Olivia is trying to keep them from giving up.

The blonde one who's an expert on the show says they didn't cover Tate's pregnancy as much as the others. And he's only 11 months younger than the other brother. She points out that their announcement doesn't match up. The detectives figure out that Summer was probably pregnant and the mom pretended she was.

The detectives don't need an invasive procedure to get Tate's dna. The detective who was babysitting said tate puked all over his jacket and he hasn't cleaned it yet so they have dna. I missed it but they're gonna get graham's dna somehow.

Olivia is talking to...Hans? I'm assuming that's her new partner? idk lol. She asks him to walk her out. He's apologizing for speaking out of turn earlier. Olivia says she likes an open exchange of ideas. But she's usually right.

Blonde detective and some dude are at the medical examiner and she's ran the dna. She's only managed to find matched maternal dna but not paternal. So tate is not related to his "dad." That means someone else got one of the girls pregnant.

The blonde detective is having some kind of pregnancy pain.

Commercial

DNA analysis on Tate...youngest kid....

Frank Baker's DNA on maternal side...so sister could be Mom

No trace of his DNA on male side....

Father caucasian of European descent.  

Ooh, even better -- baby from older daughter was fathered by someone not in the family, so the pastor is probably involved, too. What a clusterfuck.

Olivia and Detective want Pastor and MR & MRS Baker. Lane looks at Olivia. Lane wouldn’t lie about anything so it must be camera mom.  Olivia verbally pushes mom. We understand Graham has had issues. Dad- just curiosity. Graham is on the way to Ecuador. Pastor says “As family attorney – leave the church.” Olivia to mom- these problems don’t just go away.

Brain storming. No extradition.

Olivia – this isn’t “curiosity” he has probably done it before.

Tate was 11 months younger and now they think Summer is Tate’s mom. Summer and someone went to to Michigan to visit a sick aunt. Don’t need amnio for Graham and Tate DNA. As Sunny was playing “Uncle Sunny” – Tate drooled on the jacket. Dad was in the ROTC. SO they would have grandpa and Tate’s DNA.

DNA – 3 samples – detective sonny, detective relative and Tate’s father is not related to Baker.

Detective Rollins is in massive pain.

Oh my bad. Where the hell did I get Hans? Lmfao

What's the name of Ice T's partner?

Zadie- I'm not catching the detective names either! I think they said "Sonny"

Archived