IGNORED

Law and Order: Duggars

Kira

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooh, even better -- baby from older daughter was fathered by someone not in the family, so the pastor is probably involved, too. What a clusterfuck.

Soooo like the Duggars? :pb_razz:

Blonde detective is in the hospital and one of the other detectives is with her. Says baby is okay but they're gonna run more test and she needs to stay on bedrest. She's worried that Olivia will be upset. Other detective says that's BS. Amanda thinks it was a bad idea for her to have a baby by herself. I guess that means she's single.

Olivia and Ice T are working. Liv got an update on Amanda and baby. Ice T confirms Graham can't be the father of Summer's baby. But he can still be Lane's baby daddy. Liv mentions how crazy it is that there are two preadators.

Dodds realizes that the pastor was also on the mission trip.

Ice T is looking at the blog and finds summer and the pastor on a mission giving out gifts. Liv reallizes he lures them away from home on missions and then rapes them.. 

ice T and other dude go to interview the pastor. He says they should respect him and not accuse him of this. Says the detectives are scared of them and the bakers because they have values and deliver scripture and the detectives are immoral. Accuses them of religious persecution.

He refuses DNA sample but they have a warrant. 

Now they're analyzing the DNA nad want a match. The pastor is a  paternal match to tate.

Pastor "left early this morning."

OH GOD HE'S GOING TO MARRY LANE. HOLY SHIT. HOLY SHIT.

Live and Dodds are at the courthouse. They bust in in the middle of the wedding and interrupt it right before they can complete their vows. 

It's Lane's 14 birthday and her parents and the judge approved so it's "perfectly legal."

The parents say "he's willing to provide for Lane and her baby. He'll make a wonderful son in law."

Detective Rollins in the hospital. Her partner sticks by her side. She now needs to be on bedrest.

Back to cop shop.

No paternal DNA for Tate on the Baker side. Olivia figures out the pastor. Pastor was on East Harlem trip. Blog shows Pastor Eldon and Summer are giving away presents in Harlem with Summer.

Ice-T and partner confront pastor. He talks fundie. Too many souls to administrator to. Blah blah. Pastor needs DNA and he says warrant- they have it. They go back and Pastor left early to go get married the 13 year old – Lane. Olivia says “SHE IS ONLY 13” Pastor says she turned 14 today. Parents say- Pastor Eldon is going to provide for Lane and he will take care of the baby. (they don’t know he is daddy?)

who is the pastor supposed to be ? and who is lane in all of this ? 

The pregnant daughter. I don't understand what you mean by who is the pastor supposed to be.

OMFG they are marrying the daughter to Pastor Eldin....

Lane turned 14..and the Judge and the parents approved it.

so gross SO GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:(

Loving the live re cap, but just realised it's 2.50am :omg:  here and can't believe time flew away so fast . I should be fast asleep yikes! Gonna catch up with rest in the morning  but I so wanna know the who the father is.

Olivia looks like she wants to pistol whip the lot of them, for the whole marriage scenario.

Love the mom being all "I don't understand what's going on" over and over and over about everything. Sooooo Me-chelle.

Archived