IGNORED

Bill Gothard breaks silence on FB and is trolled LOL

love2scrap

Bill Gothard thanks everyone for their support during his trials yall!

I am so thankful for the outpouring of thoughtfulness and support during the last 18 months as I have faced the greatest trials of my life. God has been so faithful and even in discipline has stood with me and encouraged me like never before. Through all of this He has given me treasures and insights I could never have imagined. It is my earnest desire that I will be able to see His blessing ministered into the lives of each of you with the time and strength He continues to give me

In the comments, people falling over themselves to tell him how much he has blessed them.

A troll appears using the same name and profile photo as Bill Gothard (but clicking on his name shows its a different page with only 2 friends). The sheeple do not realize its a troll apparently.

Donna Mynatt God bless you, Mr. Gothard.

Like · Reply · 7 · Yesterday at 9:22am

Bill Gothard Thank you, child.

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Cynthia Osborne Corduan Thank you for the encouragement you have been in my life and my 11 children! Thank you!

Like · Reply · 7 · Yesterday at 10:00am

Bill Gothard You are welcome, child.

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

James Joseph Hang in there Bill, millions love you!

Like · Reply · 9 · Yesterday at 10:04am

Bill Gothard *minions

Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Tim Jaycox Adversity and false accusations can create opportunities for rich Biblical insights. We love you, Mr. Gothard!! Just ignore the vocal minority!

Like · Reply · 4 · Yesterday at 10:24am

Cindy McCafferty Amen, Tim.

Like · Reply · 1 · Yesterday at 10:34am

Melinda Jaycox Thanks for your ministry in my life, my family's life, and Tim's life. It really prepared us for marriage and we are grateful for your impact on our lives!

Like · Reply · 3 · Yesterday at 10:30am

Cindy McCafferty We continue to pray for you, Mr. Gothard! Your ministry has truly made a difference in all our lives. God bless you and keep you.

Like · Reply · 6 · Yesterday at 10:30am

Cindy McCafferty I CAN NOT WAIT UNTIL WE GET TO READ ABOUT THOSE INSIGHTS. i HOPE YOU WILL PUBLISH THEM SOON!

Like · Reply · 6 · Yesterday at 10:39am

Bill Gothard Yes, they are about my recent trials regarding the molestation of 30 different women.

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Brian May I hope the trial transcript includes lots of foot references! Can't wait

Like · Reply · 40 mins

Philip Jefrie Malone Thank You for all you have taught me through the Basic, Advanced, and Anger Resolution Seminars among the many books that have given me great insight. May God be glorified in all that you do.

Like · Reply · 6 · Yesterday at 3:54pm

Pyna Stidham It is through the trials we are made whole...

Like · Reply · 2 · Yesterday at 4:17pm

Brian May Indeed, if he were to go on trial many people would spiritually benefit

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Bill Gothard No person would spiritually benefit from my trial. Please turn your life to Christ before it is too late.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Darlene Bihl I am unaware of your currant trials, but I'm certain you have used the gift that God gave you to encourage all of us. After high school in 1968, I came to your seminar. I realized that every other word you said was a scripture. God spoke to me there...See More

Like · Reply · 7 · Yesterday at 5:25pm

Bill Gothard The trials I am currently undergoing are not any fault of my own. Unfortunately 30 separate women and girls have accused me of sexually molesting them over a long period of time. This is nothing but an attempt of the devil to keep me from my work. Thankfully the statute of limitations has passed, so I am legally safe from danger.

Like · Reply · 1 · 2 hrs

Tim Jaycox He's spoke at a church recently and I am looking forward to future speaking engagements!

Like · Reply · 1 · 23 hrs

Tim Jaycox His new books are excellent and he is working on another new book. Looking forward to all the future books!

Like · Reply · 3 · 23 hrs

Tommy Samaha God bless you. Your ministry has been a source of encouragement to us .

Like · Reply · 4 · 9 hrs

Jer Garcia Bill thank you for your ministry

Like · Reply · 1 · 8 hrs

2 Replies · 2 hrs

Ronda Canter Marler THANK YOU for investing in MY life! I have been to several of your IBY conferences and they have helped me immensely!!!!

Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs

Regina Kelley Tyndall Blessings Mr Gothard. Thank you for this encouraging word.

Like · Reply · 1 · 7 hrs

Bill Gothard You are welcome, child.

Like · Reply · 2 hrs

Bill Gothard I want to make a public apology. I am sorry that you think I molested thirty-odd women over the course of 35 years. It was wrong of me not to apologize for you all sooner. I pray that God works miracles in you soon. Thank you for your support.

Like · Reply · 3 · 2 hrs

Brian May You're getting up there in years... Haven't you ever wondered what could be worse than a millstone? I wish there was some way you could tell us when you find out

Like · Reply · 2 · 2 hrs

Bill Gothard I do not wonder what could be worse than a millstone. I wonder what could be worse than failing to yield your rights to the Lord. It sounds like you have a very rebellious heart. Turn to the Lord.

Like · Reply · 1 · 1 hr

Brian May I'm so sorry father gothard, i somehow focused on your great reward instead of my own terrible shortcomings. I just checked a mirror and my eyes are dark as the black ink on a civil lawsuit. My repentance shall be forthcoming along with my check for membership in your indoctrination, i mean education group

Like · Reply · 1 hr

David Clifford ^^^^ rebellious heart to you? And why tell Mr. Mays to turn to Christ? Who are you to make the judgement that Mr. May does not have a relationship with Christ and that he does not seek him.

Like · Reply · 1 hr

Brian May Maybe if i sent more money, you could teach me about law, and counseling, and how to kill plants? Please respond immediately, my finger is on the checkbook

Like · Reply · 58 mins

Bill Gothard You also have a rebellious heart, David. Please turn away from this bad report you are giving right now.

Like · Reply · 57 mins

Bill Gothard You can kill plants by playing rock music in the same room as the plants. The devil's beat will kill all living things, Brian.

Like · Reply · 56 mins

David Clifford What is rebellious about asking a question?

Like · Reply · 43 mins

Bill Gothard I am so thankful for all of the support I have received in this thread. Hundreds of people have expressed their gratitude. I have touched millions of lives and some claim an additional thirty young ladies, but nevermind about that. Thank you so much for continuing to support me through this difficult time. Donations can be made at my website, billgothard.com . Thank you.

Bill Gothard | A Renewed Commitment to Meditate on God's Word Day and...

BILLGOTHARD.COM

Like · Reply · 2 · 1 hr

Michelle Markham-Salzman Hundreds? I see 58 likes and 20 comments, many of which are yours! Help me understand your math.

Like · Reply ·

Bill Gothard I'm sorry, I don't think your count is accurate.

Â¥

My personal favorite is the *minions comment

https://www.facebook.com/official.BillG ... 86?fref=nf

Usually I hate trolling, but if anyone deserves it it's Bill Gothard. WTF is he doing on Facebook anyway?? I would think that's a bit too worldly. Serves him right.

Whomever this person is, they were PM people that are in actual contact with Gothard. One lady posted on the IBLP page to warn people and said she had called Gothard to ask if it was really him LOL.

I swear he could be caught having sex with a teen and his followers would praise him on how godly he was doing it.

God has blessed a pedophile what a wonderful god.

I can't believe someone actually called him to see if those posts were from him. Doh! The IBLP crowd is not the brightest bunch...

Tim Jaycox is the only person of FB I have ever blocked. I can't stand him.

I have seen him and his wife posting on the pro Gothard FB groups. They are like serious fangirls.

I have seen him and his wife posting on the pro Gothard FB groups. They are like serious fangirls.

It ends up that he and I have a mutual friend that, crazily enough, was never involved in ATI. Our mutual friend did post things about Gothard and ATI and Tim went crazy defending him. You can't argue with him or present facts because he just goes straight back into claiming Bill and ATI is perfect and everything else is lies by bitter ex-members. I'm actually shocked Tim has never shown up here to defend Gothard.

The subtlety of this Gothard troll is simply fantastic! 10/10! Not only does he have Gothard's speech patterns down perfectly, but he also manages to write in such a way that would give even Gothard pause before deleting the comments. This has made my day. :lol:

Apparently, some of Billy Boy's victims were posting on there about their ordeals but someone (I doubt it's Bill himself) is going through and deleting the comments.

Eta: Gawker has screenshots of deleted comments gawker.com/duggar-homeschool-leaders-facebook-page-bombarded-with-1731689492

Apparently, some of Billy Boy's victims were posting on there about their ordeals but someone (I doubt it's Bill himself) is going through and deleting the comments.

Eta: Gawker has screenshots of deleted comments gawker.com/duggar-homeschool-leaders-facebook-page-bombarded-with-1731689492

I can't believe there are people defending this asshole.

They have all been removed.

But, saved for posterity.

They can run but they can't hide.

And, really. How the hell did he think he could make a public page and not be slammed? That's hubris to incomprehensible levels.

Bill should have taken his own advice an stayed off Facebook. At one point he was warning against the evils of joining FB.

His followers are crazy and will defend him no matter what. Alfred, one of his most loyal minions, didn't see any problem with Gothard saying he wished he could stop all ATI/IBLP members from reading any information that spoke against him.

Someone make my day, please, and post a picture of a Cabbage Patch Doll on his timeline.

Bill should have taken his own advice an stayed off Facebook. At one point he was warning against the evils of joining FB.

His followers are crazy and will defend him no matter what. Alfred, one of his most loyal minions, didn't see any problem with Gothard saying he wished he could stop all ATI/IBLP members from reading any information that spoke against him.

Man. That's taking quite a page out of the FLDS's book. If any leader I followed said that, I'd be out the front door if I still had half an independent brain left by then. Scary.

Archived