IGNORED

Joshley Madison Pt 7: O Smuggar Where Art Thou?

happy atheist

The Siloam Springs house seems to have been sold for 65k recently. http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/17163 ... 0586_zpid/

Well, that is one place for sure where Josh will not be found!

I hope the money left after paying for the fake-rehab has been set aside for Anna and the kids, and that JimBob will provide them with someplace to live other than the TTH.

• Replies 964
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I recall reading something about them staying in a "cabin in the woods" before the whole 'rehab' thing. I assumed someone was calling that house a cabin. But now I'm wondering if there really IS a cabin somewhere that they own. Hmm...

Jessa's birthday video to Michelle seemed to be in the small house she's been living in so I don't think she's moved to the big house. Maybe Anna is there?

Wait..... so if they sold the Siloam Springs house WHERE are they going to live??? :pink-shock: I'm so shocked! Why would they do this? I guess JB is giving them the Stony Brook house where Jill and Derick stayed?

With Joshley in the clink, it does seem an odd move. Selling twice in a year is a lot in realtor's fees....unless Grandma Mary or JBoob handled the sale.

Wait..... so if they sold the Siloam Springs house WHERE are they going to live??? :pink-shock: I'm so shocked! Why would they do this?

I think it got sold within the family. $65k is not much for that house if it was going for over $210k a few years ago. Maybe it got sold back to Jimbob? (In my wildest dreams it gets sold to Anna in her name only :pray: )

If it had been in Josh's name I could see several potential reasons why they wouldn't want to keep it in his name, but if they had sold it outside the family (especially after doing any fixing up whatsoever) I think it would have sold for more than that.

Just my theory...

I think it got sold within the family. $65k is not much for that house if it was going for over $210k a few years ago. Maybe it got sold back to Jimbob? (In my wildest dreams it gets sold to Anna in her name only :pray: )

If it had been in Josh's name I could see several potential reasons why they wouldn't want to keep it in his name, but if they had sold it outside the family (especially after doing any fixing up whatsoever) I think it would have sold for more than that.

Just my theory...

I'm positive I saw it under Josh's name. And there's no record of it hitting MLS after Josh bought it, at least based upon my basic searches.

Not long before Smuggar Scandal 2 broke Anna's brothers and the Pecan Thief were helping him make the place habitable.

I doubt the transaction was to get it into Anna's name, but I can see Boob taking it over. If so, that man doesn't let grass grow under his feet.

Josh and Anna bought the house in foreclosure this past January for 55K in cash and the home was placed in both of their names. They just sold the house for 65K after doing some improvements but we don't yet know if the home was sold within the family.

Josh and Anna bought the house in foreclosure this past January for 55K in cash and the home was placed in both of their names. They just sold the house for 65K after doing some improvements but we don't yet know if the home was sold within the family.

For all we know Jim Bob originally bought the house and put it in Josh's name. The show was still alive and well in January.

Ownership of the house was transferred on August 25. Less than a week after the Joshly Madison scandal broke.

David Waller posted photos of the house being renovated in late July.

So where are they at the moment? In the Stonybrook house with the Dullards? Would disgraced Joshly get a house that big?

JB renovated the house and was trying to sell it to make a profit. If he gives it to one of his children, he will be losing money and I would think he is already concerned about losing more...

So where are they at the moment? In the Stonybrook house with the Dullards? Would disgraced Joshly get a house that big?

Jill and Derick's blog mentioned moving all of their stuff out of the Stonybrook house.

I'm going to have to give a shout out to the other night and say the title for number 8 should be- Joshly Madison: Making Sweet Fellowship

ETA: OR Joshly Madison: RU Making Sweet Fellowship?

I won't be entirely convinced the Siloam Springs has been sold until its documented as sold on the Benton County assessor's website. I don't know how long it takes to update, but the assessor still has the owners as Josh and Anna

OH, the possibilities. I can't wait to find out more about this little scoop. Back to their newlywed house? Has JB blessed Anna with Stoney Brooke? I want answers! :D

LOL. More like Jim Bob decided that after the Ashley Madison scandal, Josh was no longer allowed to have any financial freedom, and demanded he sell the house to him. Someone said that Jim Bob lets no grass grow under his feet. TRUTH.

Perhaps Anna and her kids are living in her and Josh's motorhome in the TTH driveway. I really hope not. Any word on weather or not she and Josh still have it?

Perhaps Anna and her kids are living in her and Josh's motorhome in the TTH driveway. I really hope not. Any word on weather or not she and Josh still have it?

The Pecans use Josh's RV a lot. A whole lot. I think they're touring right now, as a matter of fact, but I haven't seen any recent social media posts, with or without Josh's RV. familyconferences.org/family-connections/

I was at a big prayer thing yesterday and once I (fairly quietly) said 'ramen' instead of 'amen'. Oops. :D

Really most christian religions are off-shoots of Catholicism.

[big image snipped]

Well yeah, because (as pictured) it was the 'only game in town' besides the Orthodox for many centuries. The church of Rome pretty much was The Church. The only way around being an off-shoot would be to start something new from 'Biblical first principals' which is too much work for most people :P

[edit]

Oh and if we're looking for thread names:

RUn Joshley RUn!

The house that Josh and Anna bought and the house that Zillow shows sold on 8/25/2015 have different parcel numbers. They are right next to each other though.

Josh and Anna's house is parcel 18-10511-001.

The parcel that sold 8/25/2015 is owned by someone else and it is parcel 18-10511-000. The assessor info has not been updated with the details of the 8/25/2015 sale so I am not sure who bought it. It is a large parcel of land with 37 acres. It is possible that Josh And Anna bought it since it is a large parcel of land right next to their house.

The house that Josh and Anna bought and the house that Zillow shows sold on 8/25/2015 have different parcel numbers. They are right next to each other though.

Josh and Anna's house is parcel 18-10511-001.

The parcel that sold 8/25/2015 is owned by someone else and it is parcel 18-10511-000. The assessor info has not been updated with the details of the 8/25/2015 sale so I am not sure who bought it. It is a large parcel of land with 37 acres. It is possible that Josh And Anna bought it since it is a large parcel of land right next to their house.

That sounds about right.

Leads me speculate that there may be a plan for J&A to attempt a self sustaining farm. Sort of a semi off-grid life. Now I am not saying that Josh has the work ethic and gumption to actually make it work, I am just speculationg about his options. There are also a lot of boys in the family coming of age. The Duggars have been damaged by the world. I can see the whole family looking at options that are different. And a cult like family run working farm just might make interesting TV.

In any case, it makes sense that the Duggar clan buys cheap land and builds a compound on it. Money is not flowing as it once was. There are many young grown Duggars who need homes. With 37 acres, they can build and parcel off some of the land for profit. Real Estate is their true business anyway. I don't know the area. Is it far from civilization or is it adjacent to a growth area and likely to gain value?

I won't be entirely convinced the Siloam Springs has been sold until its documented as sold on the Benton County assessor's website. I don't know how long it takes to update, but the assessor still has the owners as Josh and Anna

The assessor also still has the Oxon Hill, MD address as the billing address too. So not updated on that.

That sounds about right.

Leads me speculate that there may be a plan for J&A to attempt a self sustaining farm. Sort of a semi off-grid life. Now I am not saying that Josh has the work ethic and gumption to actually make it work, I am just speculationg about his options. There are also a lot of boys in the family coming of age. The Duggars have been damaged by the world. I can see the whole family looking at options that are different. And a cult like family run working farm just might make interesting TV.

In any case, it makes sense that the Duggar clan buys cheap land and builds a compound on it. Money is not flowing as it once was. There are many young grown Duggars who need homes. With 37 acres, they can build and parcel off some of the land for profit. Real Estate is their true business anyway. I don't know the area. Is it far from civilization or is it adjacent to a growth area and likely to gain value?

This makes a whole lot of sense to me. I was agreeing with others who assumed that had a sale gone through at such a low price -and hardly a profit after the cost of improvements, that it had to be to a family member to protect the property (possibly from lawsuits?)

But now I suspect that they're buying more land to expand the compound-and to guarantee privacy to J&A's house--to allow Josley to move back when he's "cured".

If The Dillards moved out of Stoneybrook, could they have taken on this house? Perhaps JBoob will rent the bigger Stoneybrook house to Anna and the kids for more space?

That sounds about right.

It makes sense that they would want to expand. Not so sure about the farm thing; these are, after all, people who live in the South and have 19 kids,and have never bothered to grow a vegetable garden worth mentioning.

Archived