IGNORED

Josh's secret Facebook page

jinseng

I request him as a friend a couple weeks ago and he just added me. I'm so confused.

Who do you mean by "him"? (Joe Smithson aka Josh Duggar? Or the real guy whose picture he stole?)

:think:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I request him as a friend a couple weeks ago and he just added me. I'm so confused.

Who just added you? The fake Joe Smithson facebook account has been gone for a while.

Who just added you? The fake Joe Smithson facebook account has been gone for a while.

I think the "him" may not refer to Josh. I read it to refer to the guy whose picture Josh used. But I may be wrong.

I wouldnt be surprised if Boob went to strip clubs myself. He is a very insecure person so obsessed with sex.As curious as I am,I do agree I would never go so far as to contact strangers let alone strippers.

As long as the dancers are over 21.

web.archive.org/web/20030712201344/http://jimbob.info/clippings/clipping02.jpg

Verily, I say unto thee: reach thine country's age of total adulthood prior to showing thy titties. Unless thou weds a Godly man who hath partaken in the Lego talk with his father.

--Book of Nomi, 1:15-16

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that Josh really has visited strip clubs. He seems to think he would be able to get away with just about anything.

I read those rumors too. It sounded like Josh visited the strip clubs before he got married. I'm just wondering how he would have done that. If he left the house, wouldn't he have needed an accountability partner? And wouldn't all the other kids who would have been his partners been too young to get into the club with him? I'm just curious how he managed it.

I read those rumors too. It sounded like Josh visited the strip clubs before he got married. I'm just wondering how he would have done that. If he left the house, wouldn't he have needed an accountability partner? And wouldn't all the other kids who would have been his partners been too young to get into the club with him? I'm just curious how he managed it.

If I remember correctly, the older boys don't require an accountability partner, just the girls.

Yeah, I feel like the boys can only be MORE tempted than the girls because they are constantly told they can't control their urges. But the boys won't get raped and lose their virginity like the girls could. :cray-cray:

• 2 weeks later...

Did recent searches for both Joe Smithson and Danica Dillon...both accounts seem to be gone.

:popcorn2: :stir-pot:

Yeah, I feel like the boys can only be MORE tempted than the girls because they are constantly told they can't control their urges. But the boys won't get raped and lose their virginity like the girls could. :cray-cray:

A girl's hymen is a commodity that her father has been charged with keeping intact until he sells presents her in marriage her to the man who will objectify and exploit her lead her in Godly headship for the rest of her life. Not even a former used car salesman would try to roll back the odometer on a used daughter and try to pass her off as fresh off the showroom floor. Sons do no have hymens, though, so they don't require nearly as much safe guarding.

Archived