IGNORED

Free Anna Duggar and the M Kids - Part 2 - Merge

happy atheist

Would you want to eat anything made by the Duggars not knowing what Josie has licked?

Congratulations. You just grossed me out.:56247954ce69f_32(9):

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've known guys that treat women differently depending on who it is. He has freaky desires, maybe even normal ones too that I'm sure he would not try with his godly wife so he went to prostitutes. I feel bad for Anna. It must have crossed her mind (because of how she was raised) that she did not please him enough sexually and now will be feeling the pressure to allow him to be rough or whatever.

As far as supporting herself, she would have book deals, speaking engagements and her own TLC Breaking Duggar show if she left him. Unfortunately she's still young and very devoted to the marriage. He'll put her through many years of torment and looking the other way before she gives up on him.

I'm pretty sure that "degree" is from ATI.

@halcionne huh?

Hmm. I bet the Duggars could form their own school based on ATI curricula (I have heard it done in secular sport related scenarios). In that case it wouldn't matter who taught the kids. I can't imagine a future Duggarland where all the kids aren't homeschooling together. That said, making it official would probably require them to in some way interact with the government. I also can't see them offering to school Anna's kids while she worked, or even 'worked'.

On the work front, how is it ok that the J'Slaves be friends with Sierra Jo Dominguez who seemingly actually brings in money for her family, if not via wedding planning which I am guessing is not paid, but via her chocolate covered fruit business, but the J'Slaves and Anna can't do something like that? Not to say that will support any of them and their 10-20 future kids.... but it's something.

I could see Anna starting a "daycare" in her house.

We have had the discussion of what Anna could or couldn't do to support herself before, but the real issue is that she doesn't want to.  She is committed to her marriage and to Josh in spite of what he has done.  Even when the first news came out and she was, by all accounts, in shock and great emotional pain, she refused her brother Daniel's help to leave Josh.

One of the main reasons I believe Josh has been in something the fundies would consider rehab is that as time has passed, Anna has begun to look good.  I think she feels hopeful.  In spite of the public humiliation, she may feel that the Ashley Madison scandal was God's way to force Josh to admit his sin and get help.

Would you want to eat anything made by the Duggars not knowing what Josie has licked?

And would you want to eat anything made on the kitchen bench which seems to have kids sitting on it frequently?

When Josh gets back, TV and News stations will be HOUNDING the Duggars for the first interview.  I see them totally going for it. They are all about the attention, as we know, and will probably think that this will help Josh's image. I would bet that Josh and Anna will do a big interview about how he has repented, is a changed man, and how Anna forgives him.

She was pretty thin, if not scrawny, before she married Josh.  The crunchy ramen noodle hair didn't help her either.  She also looked older than just turned 20 (he proposed to her on her 20th birthday right?).  

This is purely superficial since I'm commenting on their looks, but at the time of the wedding, he was the better looking of the couple.  Now she is hands down.  She's really grown into her looks.   

Since the Wedding, Joshley stacked on the pounds and his hairline has backtracked quicker than a politician who put their foot in their mouth and has the media dog-piling them. 

Anna on the other hand ditched her old unflattering hairstyle for a nice style/cut/colour that suits her and developed a 'modern modest' style of dress that really works for her. She's blossomed into a rather pretty lady. 

When Josh gets back, TV and News stations will be HOUNDING the Duggars for the first interview.  I see them totally going for it. They are all about the attention, as we know, and will probably think that this will help Josh's image. I would bet that Josh and Anna will do a big interview about how he has repented, is a changed man, and how Anna forgives him.

I agree that the media will be all over Josh and company when he resurfaces.  The scenario you describe for the Return of Smug is what we'd expect the Duggars to script as a story line.  I wonder how smart that would be, because it's more Smuggar full of himself the Lord and making claims that could ultimately bring more shame on him, his family and their cult of purity.  It would take a show of humility on Josh's part to convince skeptics that he's experienced any real change.  It's hard to even imagine what humility would look like in Smugs.  Admitting he doesn't have all the answers might be a starting point.

Yup. Complete with crocodile tears and Anna staring adoringly at Smuggar. 

I wonder if he's missing his children. He did seem to be more of a hands on dad than JB. Not that that would be hard.

She does have an assoc. degree in early childhood education. She could work. I would love for her to play the Godly wife until the day he walks back thru the door & then put her coat on right then & say. 'See Ya.' & drop the mike. Can you just see all their jaws drop.

@Cerealgirl I quoted you by mistake, sorry. This degree is from ATI, if I'm not mistaken.

And would you want to eat anything made on the kitchen bench which seems to have kids sitting on it frequently?

Not only do they sit on it, they walk on it. With shoes on. So gross.

@Cerealgirl I quoted you by mistake, sorry. This degree is from ATI, if I'm not mistaken.

Not only do they sit on it, they walk on it. With shoes on. So gross.

Shoes or barefoot. Both gross. Of course, they clean the counters before they prepare food each time. :irony:

Haha, I wasn't suggesting Anna (or any Duggar) actually make chocolate covered fruit.

I think the daycare is a great idea, but don't think it would be allowed. She could do it at the TTH for the Duggar grandbabies for free, as long as she is still Josh's wife, but no other way.

I hope Amy is Anna's route to regular fundie. I agree in the short term (2-3 years) she will stay with Josh, but I just can't see his 'rehab' holding up over the years. Hopefully by the time it happens again Josh will grow a pair and leave and Anna will see she has options without giving up all her beliefs.

Since the Wedding, Joshley stacked on the pounds and his hairline has backtracked quicker than a politician who put their foot in their mouth and has the media dog-piling them. 

Anna on the other hand ditched her old unflattering hairstyle for a nice style/cut/colour that suits her and developed a 'modern modest' style of dress that really works for her. She's blossomed into a rather pretty lady. 

To be fair, the hairline isn't really his fault. It seems that all the male Duggar children start balding at or around 20. Look at Josiah.

I wonder if he's missing his children. He did seem to be more of a hands on dad than JB. Not that that would be hard.

Assuming he's even away from them, I would say he probably is. I don't really see him as being completely emotionally unattached from his kids. He may have been forced into a life he clearly doesn't fit into, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's not a loving father (even if he's a terrible husband and was (is?) a terrible brother; one doesn't have to be a good person/parent to be a loving one).

To be fair, the hairline isn't really his fault. It seems that all the male Duggar children start balding at or around 20. Look at Josiah.

Assuming he's even away from them, I would say he probably is. I don't really see him as being completely emotionally unattached from his kids. He may have been forced into a life he clearly doesn't fit into, but that doesn't necessarily mean he's not a loving father (even if he's a terrible husband and was (is?) a terrible brother; one doesn't have to be a good person/parent to be a loving one).

If I remember correctly male pattern baldness comes from the mother's side so that might be Michelle's "fault" then. 

I think Josh's public speaking days are done.  I think it would be too risky for him to even try to speak out after the molestation and Ashley Madison.  I think he JB will be keeping Josh in a windowless prayer closet from now until the M kids are teens.  

I agree, and I think the first interview will be given to People. 

The odds of Josh disappearing from public life has as much a chance of happening as Anna walking out. They need money and the media will be ready to fork over cash for exclusives. Then he'll do the "I have repented/Jesus saved me" tour for the next few years, write a book and then follow Jill down to Central America to start a ministry.

The odds of Josh disappearing from public life has as much a chance of happening as Anna walking out. They need money and the media will be ready to fork over cash for exclusives. Then he'll do the "I have repented/Jesus saved me" tour for the next few years, write a book and then follow Jill down to Central America to start a ministry.

I have pretty much suggested this too, but maybe not to Central America  to join Jill.  My guess is he may do the "ministry abroad" thing when he starts getting randy and careless again and the family wants to ship him away from where he might be noticed. Near Jill in Central America may seem too close.

Brazil or Argentina maybe.  :my_shy:

He packed on pounds in the first pregnancy. Anna's had 4 kids. What's his excuse? It must be guilt weight he's carrying around. All I see is Jared Vogel now. He looks like such a perv.

She does have an assoc. degree in early childhood education. She could work. I would love for her to play the Godly wife until the day he walks back thru the door & then put her coat on right then & say. 'See Ya.' & drop the mike. Can you just see all their jaws drop.

That would be amazing!

More like 16, in Josiah's case... it's pretty damn receded already at barely-19!

That would be amazing!

I don't think it's a real AA degree. I think it's a fundie qualification, not recognized in the real world.

I don't think it's a real AA degree. I think it's a fundie qualification, not recognized in the real world.

Probably not. I do love the idea of Josh coming home to her getting her coat on and  saying, "See ya" to him and walking out the door...that would be great.

Probably not. I do love the idea of Josh coming home to her getting her coat on and  saying, "See ya" to him and walking out the door...that would be great.

She wouldn't leave those babies, but it would be great if she had everything packed and ready to go.

• happy atheist locked this topic

Archived